What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Palace Village House ] [ パレスヴィレッジ家 ] Dog F*ck Quest / ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ犬だけ!?~ RE182625 RJ182625

Status
Not open for further replies.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ182625] ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ&a

Iv'e run into a very annoying bug. In the desert town after to beat the boss my character sprites have diapered. Is anybody else getting this?
Have similar bug later in the game. When you search abandoned house in Miko village(apparently Dog's ruined hometown),sprites disappear in the top left room with bunch of beds when you trigger "memory event".Anyone have a save just past this point? Or know how to evade the glitch? I know running sometimes break shit, but not the case here.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is fucking hilarious. The premise and all the scenarios unfolding in the scenes are golden.
I picked it up because I thought "What, the DOG is the protagonist?" and I don't regret it.
I'm not even into bestiality all that much, but god damn, it's refreshing to see a game that realizes it's not meant to be taken seriously. It's even in the title - I mean, it's fucking called "Dog Fuck Quest". BRUH.

It's so long, too! Seems they said "fuck it" to original assets and a decent combat system, and every map screams 'generic RPGMaker grindfest', but they poured more effort into writing and scenes.

I might do an amateur translation of this, because why the fuck not.
Gonna poke a beehive with saying this, but bestiality is still a better fetish than NTR in my opinion, and I see a LOT of NTR games getting all attention of translators.
It would be fun as fuck to translate all those scenes. DOG PUNS GALORE

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ182625] ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ&#

NTR v bestiality?

Why not both?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NTR v bestiality?

Why not both?
I agree, like why not both.. to get cuckolded by a creature thats lower than you........ ISN'T THAT WHAT NTR IS ABOUT?!!!! ;)

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ182625] ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ&#

4 links on Anime sharing, all of them dead :(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

4 links on Anime sharing, all of them dead :(
well there is torrents as well - nyaa

XChaosX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished it last night, here are my final thought's.
Positives:
Combat: Par for the course RPG combat
H-content: Plentiful and good quality nicely spread out across the story with a little stockpiled at the end.
Length: It was surprisingly long for such a small file size, took me about 8-9 hours to finish even after skipping some fights.
Story: Had good pacing and nice plot-twist at about 3/4 of the way through.
Negatives:
1.The encounter rate is far to high
2.Late game equipment is ridiculously expensive
3.No alternate way to get money outside of grinding
4.In the third main city after leaving the pyramid there is a glitch that turns your character sprites invisible.(Thankfully it wears off after you reach the 4th main city but it's still annoying.
Overall it of good quality in both story and art but poor design decisions and lack of side content keep it from being great.
Mind PMing me what that plottwist was? AGTH isn't working for me anymore, so I can't understand anything in this game at all lol

Anyways, this game is hawt. Hopefully the artist will make a sequel to this game where another demon queen/alien girls/more monster girls invade and we get to play a sequel with more girls and more beast sex and more pregnant sex yum

Miniluv101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After the pyramid level the event sequence seems broken and the screen turns completely dark after exiting. In short: can't beat the desert boss, plp here seems to have reported similar issues.

Does anyone have a save file from not too long after the desert boss fight? So far I'm really enjoying the story and interactions so far (or what I can parse out from the Visual Novel Reader auto-translation at least). Really grateful for the full save btw.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Miniluv101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.
I suppose I can't write an OP in their stead right?

Status
Not open for further replies.