What's new

VN/TEXT [palmer_aif] Play with Us! Episode 1 (Free VN with interactive sex)

palmer_aif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Episode 1 of Play with Us! is our first attempt at combining the genre of visual novels with more interactive sex scenes than is usually seen in these types of games. Due to the complexity of the game, we've focused on developing almost a proof of concept in this episode, meaning it's shorter than we'd like and contains less focus on character development. However, all progress made from each episode is saved and continued in the next release. We hope to be able to continue working on the series and deliver longer, more complex episodes with deeper branching story lines. The game is of course uncensored. Hope you enjoy it!

Runs best in Chrome/Firefox

As always we take your suggestions and ideas very seriously. Your feedback is very important to us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Play with Us! Episode 1 (Free VN with interactive sex)

Ah! Nice to see you decided to share it finally.
Hopefully my button in my signature has brought you
more supporters. : )

Should i keep it to link to the topic as it is right now or should i have it
link directly to your Patreon?

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not bad. Can't wait for ep 2.:D

I cleared 73% of it but I can't figure out how to do first and last felatio and first five of night. :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st and last fellatio are the same-ish scene

Start the scene > she'll be kneeling in front of you > don't do anything for a while > she'll blink a lot and will eventually handle you (1st dot) > after a while, she'll release the rod and go back to "neutral pose" > still don't do anything > she'll start licking you shortly after (last dot) [white bar doesn't go up when getting licked and you can click anywhere to make her stop]

There's some kind of bug during the night scene : her face and panties are 2 giant black rectangles. You can still interact with her panties but it's pretty hard since you can't see the hand icon much and click-holding to fondle her makes the whole image flicker black/panties/black.

Force-restarting Firefox seems to clear the "black void". Still might wanna check it out.

Last edited:

vcghbfbem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game seem interesting, could be very good in future.
I have found the test a bit slow, maybe because i read swiftly.
I have read the old post, but anna is sister or stepsister, the protagonist call her sister but in the old description isn't ?
Normally who put a stepsister is to at the end to justify the sex because there isn't blood ties, but you say to write yaboo games.
Personally i find cheap when 2 cannot love each other because relatives, after they find that not are relative and at this time decide that they love each other, i can understand to not follow feeling because they think that it's wrong, but if i love you after the finding meant i loved you even before