What's new

ACT [PanzerSoft] Priscia Defense (RJ241680)

Porron77

Reputation score
I get knocked down several times but no rape whatsoever. Anything i'm missing ??

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I get knocked down several times but no rape whatsoever. Anything i'm missing ??
(Bad)Luck maybe ?
The mob have to go after you when you're down. Sometime they keep ingoring you, while other time they keep going after even as soon as you get up, nearly instantly kockning you down and raping you in a corner ...

As for the resolution problem - the game start in unity where you are asked for a resolution, then use rpg MV with it's own resolution - you have to change it in the MV option menu.

Well, after playing it the game had potential, but it need improvement for the TPS part and it lack change in the rape animation (as well as cumming), plus there no real game over scene or whatsnot when you lose all hp in battle.

Else the 3D and animation are well made, so if the dev add so finition to the game (or improve on the next game(s)) it can become some good circle0

Porron77

Reputation score
Guess it's bad luck then. Sometimes they keep hitting me even when i'm down.

Prick

Reputation score
But I only test the first stage. If there is other stage not done, just report here to me. Thanks.
Thank you for the work!
Do you mind sharing what asset you modified? I wasn't able to figure out which shader was calling the mosaic

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's only two types of "spells" you can use as far as I know, with having to equip their respective rings in order to cast those abilities. You're not really able to use items in battle which should be a thing.

The spells in this case are "Heal" and "God's Judgement", with the former being self-explanatory and the latter being you charge up your character 1-2 seconds longer than the heal in order to deal fatal AOE damage to enemies around you. The radius of the effect is quite small though, so I'd only really use it against those fat goblins or if you have a bunch of enemies grouped up and on slow pads, since you can be interrupted mid-cast and be RoR'd.

I know what you mean by the game having potential- hopefully this is just a tech demo (albeit a fairly fun tech demo) and the developer having bigger things in the works. If you look at the guy's previous stuff it was very basic, and then jumped to this.
There's actually three spells, each attached to a ring you equip, the third one you find is a 5MP spell called 'Temptation' or something akin to that. Basically forces all nearby enemies to rush the MC and try to knock her down/rape her. It's actually a pretty nifty little spell if you need to distract or move enemies for whatever reason. I can't remember where it is exactly, but I didn't really have any trouble finding it.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's actually three spells, each attached to a ring you equip, the third one you find is a 5MP spell called 'Temptation' or something akin to that. Basically forces all nearby enemies to rush the MC and try to knock her down/rape her. It's actually a pretty nifty little spell if you need to distract or move enemies for whatever reason. I can't remember where it is exactly, but I didn't really have any trouble finding it.
There is a female NPC wearing pink clothing. I finished the whole game already, but I think she needed to be rescued, like the man behind a cell earlier.

Porron77

Reputation score
(Bad)Luck maybe ?
The mob have to go after you when you're down. Sometime they keep ingoring you, while other time they keep going after even as soon as you get up, nearly instantly kockning you down and raping you in a corner ...

As for the resolution problem - the game start in unity where you are asked for a resolution, then use rpg MV with it's own resolution - you have to change it in the MV option menu.

Well, after playing it the game had potential, but it need improvement for the TPS part and it lack change in the rape animation (as well as cumming), plus there no real game over scene or whatsnot when you lose all hp in battle.

Else the 3D and animation are well made, so if the dev add so finition to the game (or improve on the next game(s)) it can become some good circle0
Every time i'm knocked down i "dash" on the floor and the monsters can't get me. When i'm in corners i just dash to any direction.

I'm betting on a graphic bug. My notebook may be a bit old.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if this justify anything, but when I first run the game, I un-ticked the window mode (was trying to play full screen), but after the log in and auto adjust screen, the game gets really buggy. So the next day when I play the game, I tick the window mode, and the game no longer bugs. I don't know about you guys though.
Anyway, seems like changing difficulties also affect the game speed when I thought it didn't at first.

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel FPS plays some role in the game. My laptop isn't the fastest btw, I have FPS jumping up and down while playing it.

When the game is laggy (frame dropped) I can't collect coin on the ground and enemies seem to not be able to grab me into rape scene no matter what. Vice versa when I have higher FPS then I could get them into H animation.

At least that's what happen to me, kinda weird. I wish he'd had made the gallery automatic instead of a fighting simulation.

Reputation score
Where IS the gallery anyway? I feel like I looked everywhere and can't find it...

Or is it one of those things that only unlocks once the game is beaten?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where IS the gallery anyway? I feel like I looked everywhere and can't find it...

Or is it one of those things that only unlocks once the game is beaten?
Unlocks when the game is beaten and it isn't really a 'viewing' gallery more a you can load in a room with an enemy that will do one particular animation.

Rotua40

Reputation score
(Bad)Luck maybe ?

i think i found the problem, maybe not.
Unity WebGL.jpg
the game is using Web GL as its 3D graphics and it is usually used for web browsers, is this what makes the game is so laggy? i am not sure about it. this is really a bad luck.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm already at the endgame perhaps? The castle Save crystal are changing and there is stairs leading to upfloor
Yet I still have not rescue the oldman on some tower(?) And some girl on the forest(?)
Anyone can please tell Me where is the key to rescue them?

slk971

Reputation score
What can I do? I can't trigger any h-scene, not even If I play at the lowest resolution and stay still for half an hour while being hit by monsters. Nothing ever happen. I can't even collect coins.

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What can I do? I can't trigger any h-scene, not even If I play at the lowest resolution and stay still for half an hour while being hit by monsters. Nothing ever happen. I can't even collect coins.
Yeah, like I said if your game doesn't have good enough FPS then it's impossible to initiate H-scene from what I can tell. Also can't collect coin.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Problem Statement: Could not trigger H-Animation during battle

Troubleshooting : Are your games lagging a lot?
Possible solution : Do not run Cheat Engine on the background (or even any additional apps) and try running the game again.

Troubleshooting : Your game runs smoothly but still could not trigger H-animation
Possible solution : I don't think the game came with 'H-Scene On/Off button'. If you can run the game, then it should not be anything regarding files issue, or maybe the game folder you get was altered by a third person before sharing? I don't know man, probably not the case though.
So I could only assume that you were punched too far by the enemy that makes you auto-stand-up before they could approach you while you lay down (or the enemy took pity on you and turn away blushing). I'm not sure if unequipping will disabled the animation, so probably nothing regarding equipment-wise.
... One way I could recommend is to test it on Easy, cut down the number of enemies to the last one or two, then approach them while they are further away form your Crystal Tower, and stand near a wall or boxes behind you, one of them will probably trigger 'Capture' after punching your guts.

Troubleshooting : Do you have keyboard/gamepad problems?
Possible solution : Probably need to detached gamepads? Maybe?

Troubleshooting : You can not view H-scene in recollection
Possible solution : ...

Sorry mate, if I could not help you.

Anyway, for anyone new,
1. you can go to full screen by pressing [F11] while in-game (after the RPG MV logo).
2. Once you get scrolls inside your backback, like from chests, use the item first from inside your backback, then, while in battle-stage, you can deploy the scrolls item by summoning traps (it consume MP).
3. You can also use [Heal] once you purchase a [Ring] from the item shop on the North East. Skill like [Heal] can only be activated once you start a [Wave] during battle-stage, by long-pressing the white bubble on the middle left screen (by the current default, it consumes 40-MP, so look for a 40-MP white-blue bubble).
4. The first battle stage (1.1) is due North, after that, on the same gate-floor, exit East twice is the second stage (1.2), exit North-East from there goes to third stage (1.3). Then, you need to talk with people/get an item before proceeding to North-West North-West from Save-Orb to go to the next stage (2.1), and so on. Stage 1.3 is my personal favourite as the floor design is easily the best to gain superior advantage with traps.
5. Each stage is replayable, but leveling in this game is close to useless if you ask me.

Last edited:

slk971

Reputation score
Problem Statement: Could not trigger H-Animation during battle
Troubleshooting : Are your games lagging a lot?
Possible solution : Do not run Cheat Engine on the background (or even any additional apps) and try running the game again.
Troubleshooting : You can not view H-scene in recollection
Possible solution : ...
Thank you for the answer! But, sadly, none of them worked. Those I put in the quote are the problems that I'm having. I had already tried to close everything, even applications working in the background, but nothing changed, It's not a problem from a third party because I have the same problems even with the trial in dlsite, and it's not that I auto stand up too early because the enemies simply never punch me down, there is the attack animation but nothing happen to me, never. Both me and the crystal tower are completely invulnerable to enemies

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently in the recent update, the creator added a button to disable/enable armor in the gallery. Plus the option to force triggering the H scene on today's update. That's good.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The problem is that you said you are invulnerable to enemies, meaning that you did not received any damage at all, from there I don't know where to go unless it was a file/registry problems. Let's say, assuming that, you somehow managed to get this game playing on Windows XP with early 20's build, even then, the game will always process in a fixed programming flow (Enter battle > Get punch > takes Damage > knock-down > Raped) irregardless of how slow your computer processes it. So, from your statement 'being invulnerable' and with my meager knowledge, I can't see any coherency to the problem outside from the game script or the script reader having problems.

I am so out of ideas to help, not really the IT guy anyway, but here are some random shots in the dark, mayhaps it had to do with:
1. your PC did not have the necessary plug-ins from RPG MV or Unity/Unity3d (though I don't know if there is any, I never adept one to begin with)
2. Windows update, windows Direct-X, Japanese setting in Locale, or firewall (Highly unlikely)
3. PC spec (most probably)
4. Computer system registry problems (quite unlikely)
5. game file corrupt (like you mentioned, quite unlikely)
6. Game setting (No)

Back to the game, I was hoping the dev can increase stats growth from leveling and increases the maximum number of waves for stages that you have already completed. I would like to play through stage 1.3 a fair bit longer (and the first few waves should emphasize on certain enemy type). Also, no yuri?

EDIT: Ok, so I managed to replicate being hit again and again without being raped, but I miss seeing whether she takes damage or not from it , pity, though it does not last long.

Last edited: