What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ パラミアド ] 犯されRPG~世界を救う為ならHな事もしちゃう村娘エリス~ RJ152980

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Lol @ google translation I laughed for like 10 mins... If anyone cares to help me with the title for this thread I'd appreciate it lol...

Screenshots:

Title:
犯されRPG~世界を救う為ならHな事もしちゃう村娘エリス~

Developed By:

Release Date:
April 5th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fucked RPG (For short)

I don't post a lot these days but man Mistix, you're awesome with your sharing. Thanks a lot man, you're a good dude.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't post a lot these days but man Mistix, you're awesome with your sharing. Thanks a lot man, you're a good dude.
Thanks. I'm only able to do it from time to time. I'm on vacation right now, this is why I'm able to do it at this time, so I'm just making the most of it.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope it has some corruption :)

Lol @ google translation I laughed for like 10 mins... If anyone cares to help me with the title for this thread I'd appreciate it lol...
Violated RPG ~Erisu, the village girl who has to do erotic things in order to save the world~

Something like that.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately again pictures is more beautiful than the game.

Boos loose and some small things that's it XD

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are they even trying with the latest H-RPG anymore? Half of them are just "Base rpg-maker scripts, linear storyline, some CGs and name that sounds ridiculous when translated. Now to the money."

R

Ryka

They've done that for years. The most widely acclaimed H-Game VH has a cache of stock RPG Maker 2k graphics.

If you've been given an inch and you take a mile, people tend to buy it.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope it has some corruption :)

Violated RPG ~Erisu, the village girl who has to do erotic things in order to save the world~

Something like that.
Lol! I think I'll just leave the title as it is xD

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mm can anyone help me after i am able to go east from the Desert go to castle or prison n tower but no story line related anymore can anyone tell me that to do after desert?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am stuck there too. The soldier doesn't let me pass after desert and demand 3rd pass. As for the king in the desert castle he ask me for "power crystal". Where to get it? :confused:

etigoya, may be you can write walkthrough? Your help is needed again, dear friend. :)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

that isnt same place i already passed your problem - first on desert town go to talk everyone specially rich mansion after than go back to port town talk again to captain / then after travel go to the shop south west were the witch or girl npc and try ti pick stuff from there

i did all actually then went back to rich guy and scene with him and maid outfit get same for pass for south desert mini port travel - then go finish all that section come back to rich guy then go to king and he give you the pass - after that i am stuck since i can go all zones on the east but doesnt matter i talk with all npcs from most of towns but nothing advances

btw before going back to the port at west or talk with rich guy you might need to talk to the south mini harbor guy first XD for info about the rich guy - also you might need to talk to all maids before the rich guy event start - ( reasons i dont know but no msg changed but when i first entered back to rich nothing happen then talked with maids and went back to rich event start XD )

sorry if my explanation is to crude since lately ive not been feeling well

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you Maryel, I'll regard all your tips with due attention.
Meantime, I wish you convalescence and good health, dude :)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

hahaha thx for that XD yet ive still playing and cant find out what to do o_O

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The grind seems ridiculous in this game so I cheated some exp every time I went into a new town. The encounter rate in dungeons is also too damn high.