What's new

Parin IV - Space Station Brilliance

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Parin IV - Space Station Brilliance

Draven shakes his head. "I think I'm good, unless you have access to more refined plasma that I can use?"

He chuckles a little at this, knowing it isn't likely, but figuring he'd pop it out there anyway. Let them wonder what he would want it for.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The General shakes his head. "I'm afraid we need all ionized gas for our researches and MAC1s. Anyone else?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If I need anything, I can always use the spare parts that or in or on my ship. I can probably do the same for anyone else once we are in the field. Senkek says, realizing that the general might just have wanted him as a field medic for the spaceships.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper merely shakes his head at the general's question about additional comments. Extremely vague hints of something, possibly anticipation, begin to show from him, should any of the other happen to be exceptionally skilled at reading Terran body language.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kars pays quiet attention to the little show above the table and the briefing. So far there was nothing to put him off. He had never been afraid of danger, and the chance to run free on a deserted space station sounded fun. He would take it as it came.

"I can do that. All I need is a fresh supply of TPD-HVMX40 rounds and MUG rockets."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ammunition? That's easy. All of your ships will receive a fill of our best rounds and missiles, free of charge." The General puts his fake smile back on, probably thinking he comes off as generous.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven frowns slightly at this then simply says, "you may want to take whatever ship weapons ammunition you had set aside for me and distribute it amongst the others. Since I don't have gun ports, it's essentially useless to me."

Anticipating the next question he adds, "my people use direct energy plasma beam weapons and plasma bombs."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Senkek listens as the others start talking about weapons before piping up with a slight grin on his face, I have overcharged mining lasers, so I don't think I need ammo. He obviously found this small fact very amusing.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Sanya doesn't reply to the Ingrali's comments, taking them for seemingly silly remarks. A slower ship sure, but it would have many more weapons if it was something like a full on battle-ship, with possibly hundreds of turrets, better shielding, not to mention just being overall harder to destroy.

Hmm, free ammo? Sure! Less work for her, though she wondered what the best rounds were that they had available. She was meaning to put a bit more umph into her ship, and this would help a little. The only other thing that was particularly interesting was the Ingrali ship. Plasma weaponry. Nice. She'd have to ask to get a look at that later.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, if that is all..." A part of the desk pops up and reveals several PDAs plugged into slots. "Take one of the contracts, read them, press the button at the bottom and say your name. Standard procedure." The General leans back in his chair and watches the group.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper picks one up, and then very carefully reads it. Given some of the events of his past, he's learned to be rather cautious about such matters. After assuring himself as to the terms, he presses the mentioned button. "James Umbral."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Senkek follows suit and picks up another. He scans over it for a while trying to find any small print. Eventually he gives up and hits the button while announcing his name.

Last edited:

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Cyrus picks up a contract and scans it over with his laser, transferring any and all information to his retina. Satisfied, his hits the button.

"Cyrus Plutarch."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

'Ugh... legal stuff. Since when have I worried about that. Oh well...'

Kars checks over things. Penalties for deserting in particular. Nothing new, just on a bigger scale. He hits the button, a slight delay before he utters his name.

"Kars Rebek Tiivon Aetol Cete Guhnar Sard."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Following the same procedure as the others, Sanya read the contract before pressing the button. "Sanya Volkov."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven looked over the contract, and spying nothing he didn't already know on there, started to press his thumb to the device. After a moment he laughed slightly. His thumb had semi passed through the device since he was in mist form.

"Ah, forgive me, I must alter myself for a moment to have this work, since I pass through the damn thing. Please don't be alarmed."

After a moment, his thumb begins to ripple slightly, then suddenly takes on an almost HUMAN appearance. Satisfied with this, he presses the new thumb to the device and speaks his name, "Draven Naros."

After this is done, he allows said thumb to retake it's mist form, and hands the pad back over to the general.

"So, when do we leave?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The preparations will take one or two hours. I suggest you wait in the Public Canteen near the hangar. Who knows, maybe you'll even find a few more willing to join our cause." As the General says this he hands another bundle of contracts over to the Garik. "Nadia will join you as an ambassador of both the Garik and the Juris Alliance, and Mara and Thall will assist you in scientific matters. That would be all, then." As if on cue the doors to the hallway open.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Umbral leaves the room, and returns to the Dragon's Fang. After ensuring that the new supplies would be loaded in the correct bay, he returned to studying his data pad.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well. I think for the moment I will head back to my ship and access the information your uploading, run a few simulations regarding these space fungal creatures. Also run a few simulations regarding the Nynrathall. Umbral, your welcome to join me if and when you feel like it."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'll go fiddle around on my ship then, see what's caught in the net recently and all that. Senkek says before wandering off towards the docking bay.