What's new

[Complete - Full] Park Toucher Fantasy - MAKO Ver. [v1.3a] [Sakuranbo Elementary School]

dazedanon19

Reputation score

Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.3a
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese

Installation:
1. Extract patch to game folder and replace all.

Contributors: -F- - Used abandoned MTL as a base. Did most of the TL for pictures and work with getting proper scripting for English.

nailgun266

Reputation score
Hello think i downloaded everything right but i'm confused is the game translated into English because when i launch game it is Japanese . I tried to understand your threads about your translation but im not that savy in this stuff an im not sure i am doing it right. Anything advice you can give if im not downloading the files correctly or setting up?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hello think i downloaded everything right but i'm confused is the game translated into English because when i launch game it is Japanese . I tried to understand your threads about your translation but im not that savy in this stuff an im not sure i am doing it right. Anything advice you can give if im not downloading the files correctly or setting up?
You should get a Replace All Prompt when you place the patch files in the game directory. If you aren't getting that you might be pasting the wrong thing or in the wrong place. Otherwise try adding the version.dll file in this zip to the folder to see if that changes anything.

Attachments

rachelkonn

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Wow. It is impossible to find a 1.3a version of this game anywhere on the internet. If anyone has any hints I'd love a copy

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
i have it , though i don't think i can share it here

edit : oh you've been banned, that's scary
Please take the time to review the rules. You are free to share games, so long as it does not contain underage content, which this game clearly has. You are not permitted to ask for games, ESPECIALLY when the DLSite link is perfectly active and the game is easily purchasable.