What's new

[WIP - Partial] [Partial]Sex & Wardenlitte 3.02

warshadow412

Reputation score
DLSite Jp :
DLsite En:

RJ217212_img_smp2.jpg RJ217212_img_main.jpg RJ217212_img_smp1.jpg RJ217212_img_smp3.jpg RJ217212_img_smp4.jpg RJ217212_img_smp5.jpg RJ217212_img_smp6.jpg

Sadly im not sure if it got a ULMF page or not since i started it without checking if anyone requested in the beginning

if someone know how to find the Cooking menu please let me know so i can translate that little bit

The only thing im still trying to do as it still in WIP state is the quests but there is a lot

Please read the read me file too :p

I would like to say thank you to : Yugifan3, Sinflower, mayaktheunholy ,HappyFace and all the ppl that answered my questions and give me some guidance during these 3 weeks i was doing this translation :p

ps: found a bug where the game froze when you select a recipe from crafting menu so please save before that at the in or at the camp ,found the main issue for the time being PLEASE do not extract the whole rar to the game folder please , item.json for some reason makes your crafting recipes all highlighted and makes the game froze i try to ask others what could be the problem so please don't copy over the item.json for now sorry for the problems this caused

ok so the MAIN problem is the item names , now i believe the synthesis part of the game is broken because of the weapon armor names too so be careful ppl :( sadly i don't know how to fix it

Update found the fix please wait for me to fix the crafting menu properly now i try to do as fast as i can but there i 4k stuff to fix so be patient please :p thank you

Last edited:
OP
W

warshadow412

Reputation score
I know.

you might want to ask about image translation, for the info only/mainly given in them.
and i forgot about those tutorials sigh so much things to do :D that will be probably is the veerrrrry end of the list atm :D
and if im lucky i might not even need that since every menu item is english so :p ppl would easily figure stuff out

suckafatone

Reputation score
and i forgot about those tutorials sigh so much things to do :D that will be probably is the veerrrrry end of the list atm :D
and if im lucky i might not even need that since every menu item is english so :p ppl would easily figure stuff out
might wanna translate the tutorial since i have no idea how to craft

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks you, is a nice game, but, there is a bug with you patch, recipes not work (I cant do axe)

kashem2

Reputation score
Not sure if your still working on this but I took a look and common events 15-39 have to do with cooking and they have choices in some.
It looks like menus to me but idk for sure. Event 39 is the cooking tutorial if the label is to be believed i would suggested looking at that.
hope that helps some.

suckafatone

Reputation score
Not sure if your still working on this but I took a look and common events 15-39 have to do with cooking and they have choices in some.
It looks like menus to me but idk for sure. Event 39 is the cooking tutorial if the label is to be believed i would suggested looking at that.
hope that helps some.
you still working on this or is it dead since they made a update last month

is this dead or something

broglione

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
any cg save or full save ?