What's new

ADV [ Party Nights ] [パーリィナイツ ] One Talented Girl's Exhibitionist Enlightenment / ある才媛の露出趣味への目覚め RE202316 RJ202316

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting game about a girl pees herself one day and has to go home without her pantsu, finds out she's a into being an exhibitionist.

Came out last week and is still easy to find, I never saw any threads on it though. Basically you explore an ever expanding neighboring city (smart enough not to streak in her own backyard!) at night doing various stealth/mini games in order to keep your 'stress' down. If it gets to high, game over. It eventually gets much harder and I just cheated to keep lowering my stress haha (also she pees, alot, like way to much, and you need to use the bathroom or it slows you down)

The game has quite a few endings it seems, I'm currently stuck where a student recognizes her one night and starts threatening her for sexual favors. Not sure if I'm doomed because I can still stay in the main city and the dialogue seems to suggest he has no evidence and I should tell someone, but heck if I can figure out who.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ある才媛の露出趣味への目覚め (RJ202316)

The protagonist is clearly a loli, it would be better if you removed the image

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thew mini game iss horro XD later.

Reputation score

There's no loli tag and petite does not always mean loli. I'll leave it up to the mods to decide though.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait for save on this one . i just dont know what to do until i receive any of the 2 bad ends.. i dont see any story progress aside the old guy in the building that after stop doing your clothes now appear only in his room ..

OP
D

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They look older than the new girl in the ghost sweeper series, who was supposed to be 24ish?

For starting off look for glowing squares and interact with them to start an event, you press S to lift the skirt to flash when people are outside of the range, later on you have to stalk moving ones and flash them on other glowing squares and get away fast enough (getting away is automatic so long as you start the flash soon enough). You're also supposed to walk early on and let npcs see you walking but NOT running. Once she starts running around in less clothes you have to find some dots randomly scattered on the map which is where I found it got to hard and would just cheat to keep my stress low.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think having an image is forbidden even if it's loli though? There's a bunch of threads here who have a loli in it's cover and link to the dlsite and are just chilling.
I don't know if it'd be better to have it in a
tag though

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think having an image is forbidden even if it's loli though? There's a bunch of threads here who have a loli in it's cover and link to the dlsite and are just chilling.
I don't know if it'd be better to have it in a
tag though
Depends. If it's just a pic with a loli on it, no you're good.

But if it's a pic of a nude loli or sexual, yes it's not allowed. That's pretty much the exact thing wanted to be avoided.

Links to dlsite as I know is allowed, but say link to an author's blog that only consists of loli material is a no.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The events are really hard.
It was changed up to 1.05 to what is problerm where one comes to the 1.05 XD

Ne explanation.
You get 20 stress points every day.
And have night 2 always gave up.
If it does right, it decreases by 10 points per task.

1. A blinking field is found.
And the event there sheep.
The further one is of the impossible XD.

2. Main task.
To begin with you have to go slowly past the lights.
Later where one runs in underwear.
Must be in each area = 5
To collect an item.
If you are all gathered the night is over.

3. Extra !
She puts herself into the pants + 10 stress.

So the problem.

If you do not create 1 or 2 or both. If you have bad luck starting at about 280 points you are game over.
The 2 task hits falls when one is in the cradle to the people by gerrant is too often when se a see.
From underwear if you were seen too often no matter if you go for normal.

Now the question is someone in the situation zb. In your room nen Cheat circle to make the stress again on 0 sezt ^^?

OP
D

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The events are really hard.
It was changed up to 1.05 to what is problerm where one comes to the 1.05 XD

Ne explanation.
You get 20 stress points every day.
And have night 2 always gave up.
If it does right, it decreases by 10 points per task.

1. A blinking field is found.
And the event there sheep.
The further one is of the impossible XD.

2. Main task.
To begin with you have to go slowly past the lights.
Later where one runs in underwear.
Must be in each area = 5
To collect an item.
If you are all gathered the night is over.

3. Extra !
She puts herself into the pants + 10 stress.

So the problem.

If you do not create 1 or 2 or both. If you have bad luck starting at about 280 points you are game over.
The 2 task hits falls when one is in the cradle to the people by gerrant is too often when se a see.
From underwear if you were seen too often no matter if you go for normal.

Now the question is someone in the situation zb. In your room nen Cheat circle to make the stress again on 0 sezt ^^?
I used cheat engine to kill my stress to keep playing, trying to find those blinky itemsis insanely hard. Just fire up cheat engine and open up the game.exe process, and search for current stress x2+1, so for example if you have 50 stress, look for 101, then do another search once stress goes up to say 70, you'll look for 141, with just one value found you can set it to 0 and be good on stress for a while =)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used cheat engine to kill my stress to keep playing, trying to find those blinky itemsis insanely hard. Just fire up cheat engine and open up the game.exe process, and search for current stress x2+1, so for example if you have 50 stress, look for 101, then do another search once stress goes up to say 70, you'll look for 141, with just one value found you can set it to 0 and be good on stress for a while =)
goes not found 2. scan nothing XD

Have now all variants by but with what you writes he finds nothing.

Last edited:
OP
D

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

goes not found 2. scan nothing XD

Have now all variants by but with what you writes he finds nothing.
Hm works for me, using cheat engine 6.4, exact value, 4 bytes, and remember to double the value + 1 for what you are looking for.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or, you know... just use 50*2+1 instead of 101 so you know you get the right value. Then you can always just scan for 70*2+1 without problems.

I like how the whole town hates you after you piss in front of them, this is genius!

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think it's not loli
didn't even look like loli to me

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.00 many bugs !
Events goes not !!!
There are errors when executing the events level 40 + corruption that the S button is not accepted.

OP
D

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah wish I could find 1.05, sounds like alot of bugs are fixed and things are easier.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think it's not loli
didn't even look like loli to me
It's actually based off this person. She's a loli in the series and all it really means is just no public linking of downloads, dlsite and the dlsite image is the most you can put up. No rules being broken as far as I can see.

Warzone225

Reputation score

I really, really want to play this game but i can't figure it out. I've done the flip up skirt thing like 5 times already. Can someone who can speak Japanese give me a small explanation of how to unlock the later scenes?

OP
D

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Creator has been hard at work on it and added things like difficulty mode and gallery unlock, I have 1.20 if anyone is interested PM me, there's no loli tag but I'd rather not anger a mod on my first contribution haha

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No guides or full saves for this game yet? It's a very simple game, but it's hard to tell how to get into some routes despite being able to read the hints...I was trying to gather all exhibition part events.
Mostly curious about what exactly locked me into the stalker end, the game didn't give me the usual "doing this event locks you into the route" warning.

Last edited: