What's new

RPG [パルティア教団 ] 薬と魔法のミーリエル (RJ113935)

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 薬と魔法のミーリエル

Glad to see there's still interest in this title. So I've actually just finished a first-pass translation of everything but the h-scenes, which sadly enough are encrypted. Despite everything I try, I can extract the text but not re-insert it. That said, my skill at Ruby is practically nil.

Does anybody know of a way to reinsert text for this game's scenes? If you're willing to try, I can share what I know. Else I may simply release what I have. yariel, you said you'd adjusted "a few script calculations". What exactly did you change?

I think this game's great for being interesting as a game, too. I'm attaching some screenshots of mine as a teaser (still can't post pics).

Attachments

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Glad to see there's still interest in this title. So I've actually just finished a first-pass translation of everything but the h-scenes, which sadly enough are encrypted. Despite everything I try, I can extract the text but not re-insert it. That said, my skill at Ruby is practically nil.

Does anybody know of a way to reinsert text for this game's scenes?
What about inserting it as new rather than editing the encrypted text? is that possible?
Let me try. Share to me what you know. Have you translated the H-scenes yet?

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let me try. Share to me what you know. Have you translated the H-scenes yet?
I appreciate the offer, 'cause I struggled with finding workarounds for weeks. I shared the files and someone else (Requestee) was able make it work.

So it's fixed, but now I need to start translating scenes from scratch...

Sterben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have fully translation or partial?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but is there post game mode for this game? Or you instantly move to NG+

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So when is the point of no return? So i can watch out for it. Anything differnt in NG+?
If I remember right you will be warned about it, in NG+ you just have possibility keep your lvl, equipment, items etc. There nothing to worry about - game pretty straight forward.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is apparently x-ray view but I downloaded the full save and went through all CGs and event replays but I don't see it. Do you have to turn it on or is it only for some event that is not accessible through the gallery? I don't see any options for it in the config.

Yeah I see it in the Picture folder but I can't find a way to access it in-game, at least not through the gallery. The fact that those images are standalone rather than integrated into the actual H-CG suggests that it is a toggleable option.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is apparently x-ray view but I downloaded the full save and went through all CGs and event replays but I don't see it. Do you have to turn it on or is it only for some event that is not accessible through the gallery? I don't see any options for it in the config.

Yeah I see it in the Picture folder but I can't find a way to access it in-game, at least not through the gallery. The fact that those images are standalone rather than integrated into the actual H-CG suggests that it is a toggleable option.
The item is located in the drawer near the nurse. Right to left as you enter her room

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The item is located in the drawer near the nurse. Right to left as you enter her room
Thanks. Have no freaking clue why they didn't just make this option available by default.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys quick question i just downloaded the game but i noticed its says days on left corner by any chance is there a time limit or day limit to when the game ends for example like Netorare Imouto Misaki ?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game ends at 100 days iirc.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys quick question i just downloaded the game but i noticed its says days on left corner by any chance is there a time limit or day limit to when the game ends for example like Netorare Imouto Misaki ?
if you interested - there is eng translation of this game on translation section, in prolog you will be told that you must collect 5 ingredients in 100 days, when I played it I finished it in 13 day with max lvl characters, so not worry it hard to bump to day 100.

turl

Reputation score

there's 5 postcards total, A, E, M, P, Z
i still don't know how to get postcard A(the one i posted)
postcard E can be gotten if you're achieve true end
postcard M can be gotten by unlocking all H-scene, achieve true end and talk to lower right animal in the true end area
postcard P can be gotten by defeating guardian of the men bath entrance
postcard Z can be gotten by doing true end virgin run
Got A postcard - it says "Is my karma too high?" (on ending it said something about being cruel :) ) ... got karma 79 so maybe that is the way :)

And how to beat the ancient soilder in volcano mountain? It always counter my attack, really tough one...
wow almost 3 years with no answer :D
ancient soldier - attack with thunder cane and it removes the spell reflect shield .... if you don't have thunder cane then give ellis elemental weapon, high hp robe and hp bread - she should survive indefinitely and sometimes she actaully hits :D (or just run and the enemy should change to something else)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi guys where's the latest translation for this or Partial?

Wolfes

Reputation score

Hi guys, how I can get warehouse keeper scene?

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone still has the latest version of this game? if so can someone pm me a link for the 1.3 version?