What's new

ADV [パスチャーソフト] 戦線シルベリア (RJ343722)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Description of Gameplay:
WW2 (Maybe? Not sure what the era is but seems WW2) 4X with real-time combat where you take a persistent force of troops and send them to defend or attack territories. Enemy controlled territories are red, your territories are teal\blue and contested territories are orange. Enemy forces for each region are persistent and will spawn in damaged if they were damaged in previous battles (there is also the potential for the enemy to simply collapse since they're too damage to defend the territory when you attack it for an instant sector capture). Each turn you have the option of enlisting troops and launching an attack. At the end of the turn, there is a chance the enemy may attack a territory and you will be prompted to defend or retreat. Troops recover HP every turn and energy levels (denoted by the color of the flag during unit selection). Units whose flags are completely red cannot be selected for a battle because they're too exhausted to fight. Goal is to capture territories (each captured sector yields money and population cap). Hentai occurs either by romancing officers as the good faction or by conquering female lead territories as the douchebag faction.

When you start a new game you have the option of picking what faction you want. The first scenario is tutorial faction and seems to have you playing as the western powers. The middle scenario just skips the tutorial and then lets you pick the top option to play Western officers or bottom to play with German esque officers. The last scenario just has you play as the OP douchebag faction with its OP imperial Japanese waifu officer.

Controls:
Left click- select options.
In strategic screen, click on a territory and then the button that appears to attack that sector. Click the commander's cap button to go to the commander's screen. Click the troop menu to go to the troop screen; at the bottom is a plus icon where you can hire more troops (more on this later) and you can fire troops by clicking on them then clicking the x button at the bottom right. Click the wrenches to go to the upgrades menu (seems worthless and expensive). Click the gear to go to the options menu where you can save your game. If you have made campaign progress and are playing as the Blue earth (UN?) faction, there will be the heart button which when clicked lets you pick an officer to romance.

Let's go back to the troop menu and look over troop purchasing options:
All troops cost money and pop cap (denoted by oil barrel). You have infantry, field guns and tanks. Most infantry aside from the star helmet, Grenade + starhelmet, Sniperrifle+binoculars, are useless and easily killed (meaning you only use them if you are desperate). The Sniper rifle+binoculars infantry can be purchased at the bottom of the infantry pool for $1200 and are denoted in the combat screen as gas mask infantry. These guys do a lot of damage and can survive a lot of punishment. Next up is the field gun menu. You generally only want the first gun for 900 or the second heavy gun for 2700. Field guns are useful because they shoot two tiles instead of one. So you can cover your frontline with support fire and chew through the enemy. Tanks are basically better infantry but they're too expensive to be worth it. Units that survive battles also gain ranks. I don't what that does but I assume it makes them suck less in combat.

Commander's menu: You can select a commander and if they have won battles you can click the plus icon in their skills display and select new skills for them. I have no clue what the skills do because its all in japanese but there are skills that clearly label which units they boost and say things like +2 atk +2 def so probably get those skills if you're using those units.

Combat screen. First you click to select troops can then deploy them on a 3X3 grid by your HQ (you're always on the right side of the screen). You can deploy troops at any time during the battle by clicking on the troop button at the bottom right (it flashes to help you notice it) but your deployment options may be limited if enemies are on your side of the grid. There is a forwards, pause and retreat button near the troops button. Forward tells all troops to advance left. Pause tells all troops to maintain positions (best if RNG gives you fortifications in the right spots). The retreat button will start a prompt where if you click the left button... you retreat. If you click the right button, you don't retreat.

To the left of the troops command menu is the officers command menu. At the top you have Artillery, left bombing run, right morale flag, bottom reinforce and heal. Artillery hits a random unit twice for high damage. Bombing run hits a large number of enemies for some damage. Flag inspires a unit and give it morale (but you can only inspire as many times as you have flags, and you can't inspire the same unit repeatedly in a short time frame). The most useful ability, reinforce and heal, heals and boost morale for a unit which is important because dead units need to be replaced and that costs $$$. Officer abilities rely on your officer's energy pool which slowly fills up as time passes. Using abilities at the right time can save you a lot of grief.

Unit information. If you mouse over a unit you can see its over stats. You generally don't need to do this (and thank god because its all in japanese anyway) as you can see the health bar + flag colour. Red flag means the unit is about to break and can die if you don't reinforce or inspire it regardless of its health status. The healthbar is the unit's health, if it empties, the unit has too many bullets in it and it dies. Reinforce and heal treats both red flags and low health bars.

Units will engage all enemies adjacent to their grid. Field guns fire two tiles away and can engage units two tiles in front or two tiles diagonal from them. Enemy units will spawn randomly (up to a point, you can't really tell how many units the AI really has) but their formations suck, rarely make good use of artillery (their artillery units will generally bombard for about two or so rounds before slamming into the frontline and dying tragically). You can click individually on a unit to give it specific orders such as moving backwards, moving upwards\downwards or to tell it to retreat. A unit that retreats has a decent chance to survive but sometimes (maybe due to bugs) may end up dead anyway.

To win a battle, you either kill enough units fast enough to deplete the officer's health bar (army morale basically), destroy all their units or send a unit all the way through and have it pass onto the HQ tile (very hard to do). Similarly to lose the battle one of the aforementioned must happen to you. Overall the game's difficulty has more to do with you starting with nothing but shit and having to preserve your units and make progress until you can get some decent front-line units. Your starter 2000 should be spent on field guns or better infantry and retreat may have to be done to avoid losing any units you simply can't afford to replace (even the crappy cannon fodder infantry are too expensive to replace). Once you have a proper formation, the Ai will be hard pressed to stop you.

Description of story:
According to google translate, this isn't a WW2 game. It's an alt history where people go to Iraq? to go fight the major Iraq war of 892 to defeat an evil super power. Honestly the story doesn't make sense because if you pick the western officer set you end up fighting the german officers who eventually join your team after you make enough progress... even though you're both supposed to be on the same team... Either way win as the Good guys and you get to see some Greece statues built and a random non-lewd picture from any female officer who you maxed relations with. Win as the bad guys and you get to see 3 women sucking your dick. Which side is the most enticing? That's up for you to decide.

Maybe this game will get an english localization like that 4X red riding hood alibi game? PW is third line in text.

Fetishes: Rape. Officer uniforms. Some light bondage and BDSM.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
could someone here provide or create save data that unlock all event cg?
I've got most of the game content unlocked. The rest is just random pictures when you win the campaigns and maybe something more obscure. Sorry it was the best I could do. The save data is in the game link I provided (unless this game saves on registry, which I don't think it does)

Potato32

Reputation score
I finished the game almost entirely with 1000 coin star helmet grenadiers and the 900 coin artillery. Key to this are both the upgrades of your commander you pick and the techs. I say almost entirely because the unlocked game mode starts you with one of the 2700 artillery pieces. The entire combat in the game is mostly about using the reinforcement button in battle and it's very boring as a result. Every 'point' on the map you conquer, you can upgrade the income it gives by 150coin for 500 cons and that's mostly done once you have 3 frontlines and 3 artillery and the first upgrade in the middle section for 2000.
Perhaps important to note, you will get attacked by specific individuals on the map. If this happen too often, your troops will start getting exhausted and become unavailable. However in turn, their units do not instantly replenish even if they usually get a few more. So attacking them back will see you win faster a battle than attacking someone else.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I've got most of the game content unlocked. The rest is just random pictures when you win the campaigns and maybe something more obscure. Sorry it was the best I could do. The save data is in the game link I provided (unless this game saves on registry, which I don't think it does)
those picture probably the ending, you need to date the officer you like and make sure to max them out, the first maxed officer will be your waifu at the end, this only apply if you pick the middle scenario where you play as "allied" (those flag looks like UN)
if you play as german (the flag look like nazi flag, you can't tell me otherwise) the ending will all be the same no matter how you conquer them.

also if you start as Allied front, you will pick your start point on North or South, this will affect your starting point and the initial officer at your hand, playing north front will give you european looking girls while south front will give you iraqi looking girls. either choice you make, you will able to get all of them since both front is the same faction (like if you play north you will get south girls later), the difference is your initial start and ending you can choose
meanwhile, if you start as German front, it's basically hard mode of this game, start with small troop while facing huge faction, no date event but as you progress you gonna have sex with all the officer anyway.
I finished the game almost entirely with 1000 coin star helmet grenadiers and the 900 coin artillery. Key to this are both the upgrades of your commander you pick and the techs. I say almost entirely because the unlocked game mode starts you with one of the 2700 artillery pieces. The entire combat in the game is mostly about using the reinforcement button in battle and it's very boring as a result. Every 'point' on the map you conquer, you can upgrade the income it gives by 150coin for 500 cons and that's mostly done once you have 3 frontlines and 3 artillery and the first upgrade in the middle section for 2000.
Perhaps important to note, you will get attacked by specific individuals on the map. If this happen too often, your troops will start getting exhausted and become unavailable. However in turn, their units do not instantly replenish even if they usually get a few more. So attacking them back will see you win faster a battle than attacking someone else.
agreed, the game itself is hard on start with small squad and few money, but the moment you assemble force of 3 front and 3 support while boosted with your officer passive, you almost unstoppable. i've been making experiment like forming heavy battalion of tanks or even light group of infantry, both method would win your entire game with correct upgrade.

Mick2000

Reputation score

apparently they release english version of this game, now the story is more clear.... maybe? UN HQ base was Berlin?