What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

There is. It requires five pounds of silver. It would be actually cheaper to enchant your magic fountain to produce holy water than to bless hundred gallons.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, I miss the old days when all you had to do was Bless the water. And I don't quite follow what Blarg is doing *laughs*

As for choice, I'm thinking Tarkas Gate as well. Figure, just head north (since that's where the vast majority of the stuff is taking place.) and take the places in order *chuckle*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

That dust he mentioned absorbs 100 gallons of liquid, turning into a marble. Throw said marbe and it releases the liquid all at once. It's an underused way to drown vampires, for instance.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty much going to nab a hundred gallons of sewer water to throw at greycloaks. There's the bonus (?) of it being tainted with the plague, too, to get them horribly sick, but I'm reeeeeeally just doing it to be able to drown them in sewer water if they piss (hurr) me off again.

Having a hundred gallons of holy water to throw at something would also be handy, considering our usual adversaries, but it's not 20k handy. I guess throwing it really hard into a zombie's mouth and then possibly punching him in the stomach if it doesn't break on-toss will have to do. I've gotta put that sling I apparently have to use sometime.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a halloween party to go to Saturday, not sure when i'll be back. Should be able to contact me on AIM should something arise, though. no guarantees on instant replies, but im pretty sure people at least know Isi enough to guess votes or similar.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't have anything to do tomorrow night, at least not Halloween related, but I do need to get up at 6 that day. Is everybody else likely to be busy, or should we try to game?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

<_>

I have suddenly been alerted that I'll probably be stolen away for things for an hour or two at an indeterminate time tomorrow night, which will pretty much be directly during gaem time.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

So, from the look of things, we're passing this week? Since Shrike and Blarg will be busy and Tass probably should be in bed by midnight, if not earlier.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, apparently my party starts in ten minutes, so most likely I'll be bored and back home withing four and a half hours. May be a bit late, but if Tass decides sleep is for the weak, I'll be there XD

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm, since some time has passed, and with so many seeming problems with times, has anyone's free time changed? ie: work hours shifted around/new work/no work/ etc? We could see if we can plan an earlier time that won't result in short-ass sessions and without spider needing to get up at 7am.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still pretty available outside of those times, yis.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Not particularly. I still have to get up at 830 AM M-F. I'm unavailable Sun, Wed, Thur, and occasionally Friday night, though I try and let you know when I'm not going to be around on Saturday.

And I was going to post a date I know absolutely I won't be available, but that's not until Dec. so I'll worry about that later.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

My job is changing next week, but it's going to make it easier for the current time. I'd be available any night, but I'll be working at 8AM most mornings, so can't stay up too late if we change nights. Also, next saturday (not the one coming up, soo... 10th?) I may or may not be around, depending on the dying breaths of my last job. XD

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of my irl groups is forcing me to game Saturday night. Can we meet tomorrow instead, at the usual time?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Depends on if my plans of killing things or not are still in place. I'll have to check with the partner in crime. Look for an edit of this post (or another if someone posts after me.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

i'll post, and be there XD

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

What's the usual time again? I can be ready to play at midnight.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like death is not in the cards. Provided I'm still conscious, I should be around.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will be there.

Some plans sprang up suddenly again (<_>) but blerg to them.

Last edited: