What's new

Patriarch Xtasy (DMM)

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Patriarch Xtasy (DMM)

How the heck do I enable mouse mode. Its hell trying to aim and fly with the arrow keys

OP
D

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wiki found

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Just started a week ago

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I recall this being out for some time now, though maybe it was in a beta before possibly?

This game was not very fun I must say. I think it just was a bad concept design in my point of view for a game. More in the way that you need to have like a million different things installed just for this game,

Twisted

Reputation score

More in the way that you need to have like a million different things installed just for this game,
A single launcher that covers all the client-based DMM games counts as "a million different things"?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sure, when that launcher only was needed for patriarch xtasy at the time. There was also some random plugins that were needed to be installed at the time for the web browser where I could not run it from chrome and could only use msie to run patriarch xstasy.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well Im trying to beat the beginner raid event to get the event girls but I think its meant for multiple players and maybe I need a few more lvls I died alone very fast so if anyone wouldnt mind partying up with me for this it would be great

Twisted

Reputation score

I'm not quite sure where to access those, but if you can figure out the party/friend system, feel free to invite 'hong'?
If you're on the Allies ofc

Aha! Found the friends menu!
At the base, next to your ID Card top left.
ナッセージ -> フレンド -> the + sign

Also oh wow yeah, the enemies in that one just rip you apart with nobody on your six

Sure, when that launcher only was needed for patriarch xtasy at the time. There was also some random plugins that were needed to be installed at the time for the web browser where I could not run it from chrome and could only use msie to run patriarch xstasy.
I'm pretty sure NerePara was out before Xtasy and thatswhatyougetforusingchrome

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure if it worked I typed hong but nothing happened my ign is Str3ngth
nvm it work we need more people to help us in the raid event!

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

Got the invite, accepted

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this error isnt letting me open boxes

OP
D

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

boxes can't be open when any tab is full or sometimes close to full, also i think lvl boxes are timed also so if you open one before you have to wait a while

leslieboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help here, if someone can, please respond!
I finished downloading and install the game, but after i start it, there is a window on my task bar, that is not working. I click on and nothing happens, that is the game's window, but i can't run it. After i click on with right mouse, and click on start Patriarch Xstasy first ask me for permission. I approve, but after comes an empty window with an " ! " on it and after another window: param login error, please restart HIS client. Can someone help me? I want to fly and play with the game, and im so worried, because soon will start an illegal car racing game from same developer, and i have fears i will have the same error with that too when the game will be available. Please, HELP!:(