What's new

Pegging Games?

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any games with this in it? Has to be female-on-male, no yaoi or male on male content.

Preferably just straight pegging, no crossdressing or sex changes or whatever else.

Re: Pegging Games?

I think Toonpimp did a game where you can get pegged if you fail. It's the one with the skunks.

Also toonpimps curse of cracklevania, granted you're cursed to switch back and forth from male to female, but if the dragon women attack you when you're male, she's pegging you.

Pretty sure you could make it happen in the Klub game too, theres lots of options including strap-ons.

*Clicks link to see what pegging means, ... that which has been learned cannot be unlearned, damn you !!!*

Any games with this in it? Has to be female-on-male, no yaoi or male on male content.

Preferably just straight pegging, no crossdressing or sex changes or whatever else.

you sick in the he- no,. . this can't come from me. . someone say it for me :3. .

:( I like pegging
well technically, I wouldn't be the one pegging

:( I like pegging
well technically, I wouldn't be the one pegging

no i don't hate it. . of course not, the abyss has made me neutral to a lot of things. . but isn't this something that is said that way :3. .
. . . man i miss those violent reactions TT_TT
plus yeah, someone should find it sick and say those lines, which can't come from me. .

hrrghh!!

idk. I always liked the femdom thing if done right. (and by that I mean the "I'm going to make sure you enjoy this. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do." and not the "You are trash and don't deserve anything blah blah blah." 1st one's nice ...... but the 2nd one's kinda scary >_> )

hurray useless talking :p

I thought everyone here would have gone through /d/ at least once. Apparently not.

Don't do it if you are not comfortable with just pegging. You will get scarred for life.

Eh, not for me. :| Though I enjoy lesbian pegging, though I guess according to the wiki, it wouldnt be pegging then ;)

so pegging is just the fancy way of saying Girl fucks guy in ass with strap-on. wonder if I can get my Bf to say yes if he wants to peg with me?

Pegging?

Seems to be a retarded term for what it is, especially considering there is a fetish that involves actual clothes pegs.

Bit like the term american football really.

i wonder if pirates did this. .
it suits them to a very far degree. .
clitoris deep that is. .

I learned the term from Stephen Colbert... :)

so pegging is just the fancy way of saying Girl fucks guy in ass with strap-on. wonder if I can get my Bf to say yes if he wants to peg with me?

He should - the organ capable of feeling the most pleasure in the male body is the prostate, which is best accessed via the back door. Stimulating that is the most amazing feeling in the world.

Good luck if you're gonna ask

talk to him like its pirate day all ARRGGH and stuff. .
man i wish i could see his expression. . there hasn't been much fap material to me. . need more ANGUISH!! . . ..

ANGUISH!!!

Back