What's new

SIM [ぺぺろんちーの / peperoncino] バージン・ロード / Virgin Lode (RJ198014)

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ぺぺろんちーの] バージン・ロード Virgin Lode

You can just destroy the building that you dont need anymore like the sheep farm(?) and the wool making place.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep completely give up already over 15 playthroughs and i cannot even get 3 girls simply dont know what to do i guess i really will wait for a save file

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still can't get the 2 last girl.
Seems i'm gonna have to wait for the save.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

yep completely give up already over 15 playthroughs and i cannot even get 3 girls simply dont know what to do i guess i really will wait for a save file
This applies to the early girls, not sure about later ones:
When you get introduced to a girl (try doing different things/build newer buildings) you have 2 main options.

1. Find dirt on them (for the 2 initial girls, the confession booth)
2. Convict them as witch (bottom right most option)
3. Not an option - Let them just get married. (Ok, maybe there'll be some kind of ending based on doing that, but who cares?)

If you got dirt on them, you'll rape them on their wedding night.
Then you can do 'go preaching' (2nd row middle icon) to go visit them again, up to 2 scenes.

After the 2nd time you visit them Aria (the nun) should tell you they're pregnant? and you're given 3 options on how to handle it.
1. Send them to brothel. (forever removing them)
2. Have them send to the church (when doing confession booth you'll have the option to go have sex with them, 2 more scenes here)
3. Have Aria handle them (1 scene)

If you convict them as witch, again there's 2 scenes before they're pregnant.
But if you do the conviction you only can give them to brothel or Aria.

Personally my recommendation is to convict them, get the scene with Aria, THEN reload to get the dirt on them, since I think the harem end will likely require doing that.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why is it that your guard almost away take the scenic route to get to the bandit allowing them to destroy half the down before getting to them ?

Gotta spam save every time because of the bad path finding AI :/

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So am i missing somthing? It says there is a english version, but i dont see any way to change it to english

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why is it that your guard almost away take the scenic route to get to the bandit allowing them to destroy half the down before getting to them ?

Gotta spam save every time because of the bad path finding AI :/
What I do is look for how guards move and try to build a corridor to get them to move through it while the enemies are busy trying to tear it down. Then, I make it so it is increasingly difficult for the enemy to get to my buildings. When I need to expand, I tear down old buildings and try to surround my town in brick walls. Sure, its a bit much on coin, but I make like 9k every 2-3 turns.

andonis

Reputation score

If anyone wants a save pm me, I've got all the blackmail scenes, the only sex scenes that I didn't get are some o the rape ones and the ending with the princess. I can't post links yet...

andonis

Reputation score

I only managed to make population to 400 or so
How can I increase it to 1000?
There seems no land anymore....:confused:
Also I hate the andit sequence , it so lag. Wish there is skip option:rolleyes:
Any tips like how many of each building needed to create new building option?
Is there anyway to avoid game over on turn 50? Or is it already set up like that?
Thanks
Every buillding has it stats, like the first house allows +5 population to your town, you can destroy the farms ones that don't add population and build the ones that allows. The 1st upgrade comes with +50 population, the 2nd with +100 and the 3rd with 500+.

andonis

Reputation score

Somethings that may help:

- Most of the girls only appears when you build a certain type of building, like the first one (with brown hair) appear when you build the simple house, the second (With brown hair and skinner) when you build the church, the third (with purple hair) when you build the farm that looks like a puddle of mud, the elf one when you build the tower, and etc. When you build these, you need to go to the right place on the action menu for them to appear.

- After they appear, you can make them confess right away going to middle option of the last line on action menu (except for the knight one), after that, you need to build certain things in the town so you can blackmail them, after the weeding scene, you need to choose the 2nd option of the second line on action menu to get a sex scenes, after doing this 2 times, 3 option will appear after the build phase, if you choose the second one, you will be able to get her pregnant scene anytime if you go to the confession option on action menu.

- After they appear, you can also rape them right away going to the last option on action menu, but this will make your town be attacked on the next build phase.

- There is a stat that looks like a judge hammer, if that stat drops to 50 or less, the town will be attacked. To gain more soldiers, you need to choose between the options on the third line, each one gives a different type of soldier, the last one are the most powerful of them.

Prototype909

Reputation score

An English version is out on DLsite

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this circle is a friend of beelzebub ?

boot share the same artist, sound effects, some gameplay and the program is similar too

first time i see this group :D:D:D!

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tfw the english version is not out on nyaa, six hours later

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have anyone found out what is the trigger for the endings?
I keep getting the slip and died by chandelier ending.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Have anyone found out what is the trigger for the endings?
I keep getting the slip and died by chandelier ending.
So far the ones I've found -

Take the first night of all girls (End)

Don't search for heathens for too long (Bad end)

Slip and Fall (Pretty sure this is having too many "opulent" buildings like castles, Bad End)

50 turns without fulfilling any objectives (Bad end)

I'm not sure if taking the girls as concubines does anything aside from letting you fuck them while pregnant, unsure if they have endings or anything if you only take one or what.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still got the slip and fall ending even if i only have 1 of each building in the game.

And who's the girl on the leftmost picture?
Never got that one.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

English version of this feels like a machine translation, but worse somehow...

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The slip and fall bad ending seems to consistently happen when you have > 1000 gold and build the mansion building. Since you get massive amounts of money mid game and nothing to spend them on, the way I avoid this is by modifying my funds with cheat engine.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too simple a game for me. Had a look at the and it's well drawn but that's about it. Others might find the links more useful.

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone explain me how to install this game? I have vxace rtp100 Installed and cant seem to open the game.