What's new

SIM [peperoncino] 冒険者の宿へようこそ! / Welcome to Adventurer Inn! (RJ220365)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game can't read the wuvorbis.dll file.

Either reinstall the game or remove the write protection on the game folder for starters.

Zedascove

Reputation score
Already did that. Same error.

There's no wuvorbis file btw(in neither game folder nor system32).

Zedascove

Reputation score
I have k-lite mega codec pack installed(with a ton of plugins). I'll try reinstalling it though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm quite sure it's related to codecs. Try uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec and try an alternative codec pack.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Edit: NVM, Found the save. If anyone is interested for a DLC2 save, Here's a link.

Last edited:

asdsjdhuyusy555

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone got the game that they can share it with a link?

Ickya

Lurker
Reputation score
Man I am completely stumped on this game. Anybody have a cheat engine or know some hexes?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to fix this
Don't waste your time playing foreign language games if you can't be bothered to unzip them with the right encoding. If you're not playing the game with Windows set to Japanese Unicode, use locale emulator or delete the game and find something else you can actually read.

zoneitorboneit

Reputation score
I wish someone could provide a save, someone earlier on page 1 posted a google drive thing but I couldn't find it there

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Jeez, how do you get money in this game?

It seems like the adventurers / maids are really good, but its like a chicken-and-egg problem: I need lots of money to get an adventurer/maid 4x, but to get lots of money, I need to do dungeon runs. But without +healing / +item drops, it seems like dungeon runs are a lost-cause: just constantly losing money here.

500G / night (+Windows from the 2nd town "Pretty Planks" + Duck Feather beds ) is the best I can get under reasonable expenditures. (The +1 food wheat doesn't seem to increase the Inn level at all, and therefore not really improve income unless you get past some unknown formula). No point spending 100G on Wheat if it won't even improve the income of the inn...

EDIT: It seems like "Intelligence" is one of the better things to raise. The more towns you visit, the higher your INT, which gives a nice bonus to your Inn-level.

EDIT2: Woops. At 100 intelligence, the game ends (or not... it doesn't seem to end anymore in a later playthrough). Hmmmmmm... I also hit some kind of Room-ending (I didn't see what the magic number was), but it seems like if any of your Inn stats go too high, the game instantly ends.

EDIT3: 100 intelligence only ended the game once. Maybe once you get a certain ending, the game doesn't do it again? With maybe an exception or two?

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what "Artemis's Pretense" is and where to find it? Arle seems to require it to do anything...

EDIT: My guess is that its probably unicorn horn. That's a rare item I don't have right now, but I really have most items filled out...

1617675992378.png

Fig Leaves, Belladonna, and Mandragora Roots seem to be the "Sleeping" items (weakest to strongest). Toad Fat, Vampire Wings, and Sea Snake Blood are your aphrodisiacs (from weakest to strongest).

The 2nd dungeon (Rumored Labyrinth) seems to drop Mandragora Roots, Vampire Wings, an Sea Snake Blood. As such, that's the one you want to "grind" if you want to pick up on maids.

-------------

Thugs are 1-military, Soldiers are 2-military, Mercenaries are 4-military, and Bouncers are 6-military. This puts the shopkeeper at an overpowered lol 105 strength (but this might be from me playing multiple playthroughs)

The various girls may give +1 military per thug/soldier/mercenary, and one gives x2 military to Bouncers.

The max I've seen is ~60 for Mercenaries and ~110 for Thugs. In both cases, you're getting ~40G to ~80G per military (depending on RNG). Bouncers work differently: you spend anywhere from 50G to 3000G+ (!!!) per bouncer at the "Trade City", most are around 200G to 500G region, but you may suddenly get bankruptcy if you get unlucky with a high-cost bouncer. Because of the outrageous number of clicks, I prefer to get the 8000G Mercenaries or 5000G Thugs.

If you get +1 thug boost or Arles +1 to all units, Thugs suddenly become extremely cost effective.

-----------

The various girls seem to give +5 to their favorite stat. Ex: if a girl likes "Room", then they'll give +5 Room when they join. Ditto for +Food or +Intelligence.

Intelligence seems based on how many dungeon floors you've cleared, or how many towns you've unlocked. Its the most permanent way to get more Fame, and therefore more money/day. Room Lvl is the 2nd easiest: with higher level items lasting 8 or more days per use (!!!). Very efficient from a cost perspective.

Food level is the hardest to keep up: you need to just constantly be finding food from dungeon runs. Town-based food items (wheat or asparagus) never makes a profit, only use them if you're trying to attract a "Food girl". Eventually, you'll be making enough dungeon runs that you can sustain good food (Nandi Milk is very common in the 2nd dungeon / Rumored Labyrinth. Since you'll be grinding Rumored Labyrinth for sleeping pills / aphrodisiacs, you'll get plenty of +25 food Nandi milk.

Last edited: