What's new

SIM [peperoncino] 冒険者の宿へようこそ! / Welcome to Adventurer Inn! (RJ220365)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So you still planning on doing a partial for this game? Or did you give up cuz that asshole started attacking for god knows why. Not meeting his standards? Who the hell knows why nerds are so angry. Just basic interface translation is good enough.
Yes, I'm doing it.

It's just as I started doing the translation a new version came up so I waited a bit longer to see if there's going to be yet another update. Usually, after big update there are few follow-up updates to fix bugs and such things.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please keep any translation discussion in the appropriate section.

Karagee

Reputation score
recommended places for farming is the last part of the 2nd dungeon for things to poison the girls yadayadayada, the other one is the last part of the 3rd dungeon. those place will give you the high sleeping poison, and the best food and drinks for peoples

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Waiting for dlc 2... also, new base game version adds minor conversation in the memories section. Just small talk by the people in the inn about 1 of the heroines, when you decide not to go through with the drugging.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLC2 now available from DLsite. I expect the combined package in a few days time.

Dragon Knight, Summoner and the third mysterious girl in the twitter is the Demon Sovereign. Dragon Knight wants information, the Summoner most likely wants a good place to sleep while the Demon Sovereign is a gourmet.
If the previous DLC was any indication, the Dragon Knight and Summoner will unlock after completely finishing the 3rd and 4th dungeons.
Demon Sovereign might well appear towards the end of a run.

Like the first DLC, players need to stock up on the most potent aphrodisiac and sedative ingredients.

For the final sex scene before winning the target over, benchmark is set at 80. Actually impossible even with the best combination of fittings unless the player has at least some of the other girls as allies. No difference to the other DLC girls in modus operandi except for the ludicrous final requirement.

Demon Sovereign: Attack strength 25, reduces boss attack rating by 10(!)
(Devil) Summoner: Attack strength 15, brings back 1/4 of fallen units post-battle (together with the cleric and bishop, that's 75% total casualties restored. HUGE!)
Dragon Knight: Attack strength 19, fodder attack rating reduced by 5. The wizard's special ability, but 5 times stronger. Only really useful in early dungeons for trivial casualties.

If players have seen at least one ending before, the time limit is now up from 75 days in DLC1 to 90 days with the combined package. This means it's actually impossible to see every single heroine's pregnant ending and post-pregnancy chat scene because there just aren't enough days to go around. This can still be circumvented to some extent by playing the game through at least twice and then prioritising getting the heroine with missing scenes before the time limit is up.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wonder is that possible to hit 80 without DLC1.
Or without obtaining Cleric & Lord who will trigger ending requirements.

Well, there is a high chance of DLC3. Reading up peperoncino's twitter conversations, someone asked if there will be someone of higher standing than lord. He mentions he is planning 1 unless it's actually meant to the demon lord.

Also, he was contacted by people affiliated with KaguraGames, wonder how did it fare. Perhaps this might be in english if all goes well.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wonder is that possible to hit 80 without DLC1.
Or without obtaining Cleric & Lord who will trigger ending requirements.

Well, there is a high chance of DLC3. Reading up peperoncino's twitter conversations, someone asked if there will be someone of higher standing than lord. He mentions he is planning 1 unless it's actually meant to the demon lord.

Also, he was contacted by people affiliated with KaguraGames, wonder how did it fare. Perhaps this might be in english if all goes well.
Easily enough provided players stocked up on the top-level resources beforehand. Cleric doesn't add much to food level while the lord's bonus to sleeping quarters can be mitigated through other characters.
Information is comfortably the easiest one to get past 80 because of the way it works. Conquer enough dungeons and it'll go above 80 without assistance from heroines. I'm looking at 214 with all heroines and the divine wine on the table.

As for further DLC, I'm not sure how he'll go about it without introducing another dungeon and more loot. There's already a full complement of girls to the expanded dungeons as it is.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLC 2 is interesting... least to say?

So all 3's final scene capture requires Inn overall level 80.
It's abit buggy though. Before i get the demon lord i am earning 10.2 - 10.4k. Without Lord and Cleric. Easily obtainable high-tier food and drink.
Once i get the demon lord, i am getting only 10k only.

That aside,
So i managed to get the demon lord to appear once i re-run the last floor of the final dungeon.
The demon lord's introduction kind of amused me. She actually blew up a mountain.
Also, her maid-inn sprite will have her walk about while eating food with a 'terror face'.

DLC 2's girls design and art got sharper compared to the girls in the base game. Noticeable with their maid outfit and demon lord scene.

I will like to see extra endings or 3-some if possible for DLC3.
Well, the creator mention a promise of higher than Lord (Standings). Perhaps a pope, princess or queen. Maybe an elf? since there is a demon lord.
Wonder will he create another 'dark' class. There are thief, ninja and necromancer. I wish to put my interest in assassin or something, though it sort of share the same scope as ninja.
I hope to have the ability to increase the drop rate or bonus drop. Just like how Necromancer will put unit recovery to 75% in total.
Finally, make the requirements for the sleeping pill and Aphrodisiac the same as Lord.

Karagee

Reputation score
Does anyone have save for DLC 2? Thanks!
as I have no idea how their save works so this is what I think I should give you, it's modded and a bit overkill actually. The grind is there, but just easier.

DL link is deleted

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Hi
Someone can explain how to use the patchs?
I tried to copy "data.xp3" from the patch, but it doesnt work (the game seem to be a trial version with only 2 girl when i launch it).
I tried to copy all the patch into the main game folder and it doesnt work too (the game had two options on the right when i launch it: "End" and another japanese word who seem to only copy "image_2" and "voice_2" in the main game folder).
I tried to use the ".exe" in the patch but it doesnt work again (same result than above).
And i cant found any help in the "readme.exe"...
Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help.

French version:
Salut
Quelqu'un peu expliquer comment utiliser les patchs?
J'ai essayé de copier le "data.xp3" du patch, mais ça ne marche pas (le jeu semble être la version d'essai avec seulement 2 filles quand je le lance).
J'ai essayé de copier tout le contenu du patch dans le dossier principal du jeu et ça ne marche pas non plus (le jeu propose deux options sur la droite au démarrage: "End" et un autre mot en japonnais qui semble seulement copier "image_2" et "voice_2" dans le dossier principal du jeu).
J'ai essayé d'utiliser le ".exe" dans le patch mais ça ne marche pas (même résultat qu'au dessus)
Et je ne peux pas trouver la moindre aide dans le "readme.exe"...
Merci pour votre aide.

PS: I have the main game and the two patchs
French version
PS: J'ai le jeu de base et les deux patchs

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi
Someone can explain how to use the patchs?
I tried to copy "data.xp3" from the patch, but it doesnt work (the game seem to be a trial version with only 2 girl when i launch it).
I tried to copy all the patch into the main game folder and it doesnt work too (the game had two options on the right when i launch it: "End" and another japanese word who seem to only copy "image_2" and "voice_2" in the main game folder).
I tried to use the ".exe" in the patch but it doesnt work again (same result than above).
And i cant found any help in the "readme.exe"...
Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help.

French version:
Salut
Quelqu'un peu expliquer comment utiliser les patchs?
J'ai essayé de copier le "data.xp3" du patch, mais ça ne marche pas (le jeu semble être la version d'essai avec seulement 2 filles quand je le lance).
J'ai essayé de copier tout le contenu du patch dans le dossier principal du jeu et ça ne marche pas non plus (le jeu propose deux options sur la droite au démarrage: "End" et un autre mot en japonnais qui semble seulement copier "image_2" et "voice_2" dans le dossier principal du jeu).
J'ai essayé d'utiliser le ".exe" dans le patch mais ça ne marche pas (même résultat qu'au dessus)
Et je ne peux pas trouver la moindre aide dans le "readme.exe"...
Merci pour votre aide.

PS: I have the main game and the two patchs
French version
PS: J'ai le jeu de base et les deux patchs
- Get the main game ( Ver.0.18.8.3 ) in a folder;
- Get the Update 1 in a DIFFERENT folder;
- Get the Update 2 in a DIFFERENT folder;
- Run the .EXE in the Update 1 folder, it'll ask to target the .EXE of the main game, do it and then press ok (Jap Moonrune equivalent);
- Run the .EXE in the Update 2 folder, it'll ask to target the .EXE of the main game, do it and then press ok (Jap Moonrune equivalent);
- In the main game folder you now will have the game patched to update 1&2!

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Thank you, my main game was the ver.1.18.5.9 (10 girls) and the update wouldn't work with it

Jimmy Tran

Reputation score
help i have a bug that after day 1 in game a window show up said 'infomation' and all kind of Jap the only english word was "UNICODE" after that my game lost all kind of fronts and cant play

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have both DLCs installed, but my playthrough ended at day 50 with a gangbang ending. How come?

Can we carry over maids from one playthrough to the next?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you've never unlocked an ending before, it will trigger at turn 50.

No carrying over of maids, earn them the hard way each round. Glossaries carry over once they've been bought once.

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi guys just discovered there are updates, i finished it till the normal part anyone has a save with the updates part? thanks

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Beyond adding new girls do the DLCs add anything significant? Any new gameplay mechanics or expansions of old ones?

Zedascove

Reputation score
I'm getting this error when trying to run the game

Does anyone know how to fix it? Language is set to Japanese. I'm on win10.