What's new

Pervert Action: Legacy demo

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've released an early access demo for my current WIP, Pervert Action: Legacy! You can get it here:

It has one full sex scene, as well as some other fun along the way to getting it. This is only an early demo, but there should still be a good amount of gameplay (the full game is pretty big).

Attachments

Last edited:

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Really enjoyed your previous games, happy to see this update. I'm going to wait until the full game is finished before I play it, though. Any idea how far off the full game is from release?

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I respect your restraint. :)

It's pretty hard for me to estimate the final release date, the development is going really well but it's going to be at least several months before I've implemented all the major stuff into the game. That's part of the reason I wanted to get this demo out, because it's going to be a little while before I can possibly finish the game.

I'm definitely targeting a release this year, of course.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gave this a try today and seems to have nice potential for entertainment on multiple levels. I was fond of the previous games too though so no surprise there. PAC is one of the few lengthy Adrift games I've actually completed.

The only bug I ran into was during the beginning credits. Letting that run ended up causing the graphics for the game to crash and I had to restart the program to fix it. Reloading didn't fix it. Had no problems with it as long as I didn't let the credits continue after a certain point though.

Also, rather minor thing, I fought a troll that had the common regeneration fantasy tends to give them. However, Kim's fire, the usual weakness for them in fantasy lore, had no bonus affect on them. Again, not really important, but having skills/traits interact to some extent would be cool. For example, the fire halting its regeneration for a turn or something.

Either way, I enjoyed the demo and am looking forward to the end result.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking into some reports of crashes with some of the animated graphics. That will have to be solved by the programmer of the ADRIFT platform, so I'm not 100% sure when that will happen, but hopefully he can resolve the issue.

On the trollish monsters, I like the idea of them being a bit vulnerable to fire. It was easy enough to add, so I've just put in a bit of bonus damage against them when you use the fire spell (in the main game, not the demo). Halting the regeneration would have been a little complicated, but I've just set it to do an extra 10 points of damage. Thanks for the idea.