What's new

VN/TEXT Active [Pervy Fantasy Productions] Dark Recruitment

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No time to waste, I'm here to present a game some time in development, finally properly progressed for free to play public enjoyment. This game was quite inspired by my various erotic roleplays:

~Dark Recruitment~

Nutshell synposis:
You are Zilina, an innocent villager girl that has just turned 18 as unholy forces of the dark queens army raid your village, not for material goods, but for the minds and bodies of all villagers. Will you make the right choices to escape a darker fate?

Adult themes: F/F, F/M, Corruption, transformation, mind control, Female Sub, female dominant, Lotsa mind control, some tentacles and bestiality, bdsm erotica, toys and inceststuffs.

Latest Version of the Game:On our Blog, on its game-page

Click here for some screenshots of the game:
DkJLQLK.jpg
4mBkwVC.png
ru2pkWJ.png

I'll be checking on this topic regularly-ish, at least with every update, so feel free to ask any questions/leave feedback here ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Erotic CYOA ~ Dark Recruitment

That black slime scene seems interesting, but I can't seem to find it at all. It looks like it has to do with Ulaya, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do with her but the will check that ends the first part and your confrontation with her at the end of part two that you cant lose.

Re: Erotic CYOA ~ Dark Recruitment

That black slime scene seems interesting, but I can't seem to find it at all. It looks like it has to do with Ulaya, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do with her but the will check that ends the first part and your confrontation with her at the end of part two that you cant lose.

That's weird, might be a bug, you should very well be able to lose the confrontation, which option do you pick?

Either way, got an update for y'all and a poll for future gaem contents:

have an update me hearties!

I have two quick suggestions for you. Increase the font size, and change the colors away from white text on black. Trying to read this made my head hurt. I can't tell if the writing's any good because after the first couple pages my eyes weren't focusing on the words anymore.

Arts good, but maybe don't make a text based game if you arent good at english? I assume it is not your first language.

Arts good, but maybe don't make a text based game if you arent good at english? I assume it is not your first language.

Well, by your logic you aren't qualified to make comments in english.

Kinda disappointed you didn't mess up the your for consistency though.

Funny, but im not talking about grammar, im talking about the writing that seems like it was written by a retarded chipmunk.

Funny, but im not talking about grammar, im talking about the writing that seems like it was written by a retarded chipmunk.

Go troll somewhere else

Aaand geesh.. I totally forgot to update this one here.. guess you get 2-3 releases for the price of one bloglink yey!

Alright, new update with another erotic ending, took a while but Dark Recruitment v. 0.52 is out and additional art for the endings is in the makings.. Definitly aim to finish this one before the end of 2021, for now enjoy it over at:

And an update with a lot moar tentacles is up. Also, tentacle artz. If curious, check out on our blog:

Back