What's new

RPG RPG Maker [pervy] Tales of Ameria (Free Game, Full version)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hello everyone,

Aggra here, creator of The Order of Light, bringing you some new lewd goodness:

Link to the game:

Synposis: This is the first ark of Tales of Ameria. In this ark you will take on the role of one of the three main characters that will appear in the final game, Julia.
Julia is a member of the "Agency of supernatural Phenomena". As part of the agency, Julia will take on the mission to investigate a hospital that seems to be influence by an evil source. Will Julia be able to help the people before they turn into Nurses and Patients? Or will she succumb to it's effect like every one else?

Adult themes: F/F, F/M, corruption, mind control, female, male and shemale dominant, female submissive, masturbation and other delicious goodness.

Features: Changing World depending on your own level of brainwashing, fights with messages that show your corruption, a unique TP system that will enslave your character for a short amount of time!

Design progress and scope: Tales of Ameria is a game that I hope will be enjoyable for people that love corruption and mind control. I want to add more and more different themes into the game in future Arks. More nasty stuff like transformations, nasty tentacles and evil mind suckers!

If you like my game and want to support me going further, please visit my patreon on:

Or check out the pervy blog for more stuff!

Sample screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat_Sage

Lurker
Reputation score
Really good game in my eyes! I really enjoyed it , normally I hate Hentai scenes without CG or a picture but in this game its different somehow this game is clearly one of the best I played so far for me :)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty pictures most certainly help.. but they also cost lotsa money if you can't draw well, we try to make up for it with lewd writings, praise redirected to my partner and creator of this one. ^^

Cat_Sage

Lurker
Reputation score
Just keep up the good work! I will support you two as much as I can do!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Haha, give as much as you want, we're doing this for fun, not to get rich, else we'd hide the game behind a patreon-paywall.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hidehout really shouldn't be hard to find if you explore your home area, there's only so many places to try..
Anyway, just posting with a subtle hint that Tales of Ameria II is slowly in development, first version is up on the blog with a more fleshed out version currently hammered out for patrons.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey I have a bug in the secret shop - upon discovering it, the MC says "lets look at the items", and walks up two spaces and I can no longer control the character. Any tips?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*peeks up* bug should be fixed in new version. Oh, yes, new version? you want it? Big new release with accompanying lewdities can be downloaded for free, here:

Liara1010

Reputation score
Seeds of genius here. Can't wait to see the creators next project.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Slim. One day, still poking the creator to get this roling again occasionally :p