What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yes, saw her there on my on first playthrough.
Sorry took a while, checked this out, yeah, there's only two angel scenes.. hrmnn.. perhaps something to add later. ^^

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
And it's update time, with another lewd gameover-fight and the conclusion of the 0.85 Cliffhanger:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aaand updated, now featuring two more lewd endings, one of them the true ending for the succubus-path!

As always, find the update on

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aand a Rose-Romance update, Romance one more of your companions fully.. or don't, and face a lewd transformation into a sex-doll at her hands. Find details over at the blog:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Things so silent.. I definitly blame the new forum sorting!
Aaanyway update with moar fun hentaitimes, this one features a bit of a little short hentai-fun I felt like including before closing in on the games final stretch.:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Lies.

Also, where's my cat girl romance?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Coming in 0.90 actually, I am staring at the screen with no good results fuck novembre in general planning it right now!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So about that thing Is aid would be coming *coughs* took a while but here it is!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aand we got a new juicy update, with bugfixings and backround-fluff adjustments, more to come soon..ish!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Happy Easter Update:

We are nearing the final area, with a maid-gameover for those that succumb to the castles magic.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, this has been on my find time and play it list for ... at least two years, and I've finally gotten around to it. Found a couple minor bugs so far and thought I ought to report them.

First, I have so far found 11 game overs, but the counter only displays 9. The one's I've encountered are, using the list on the wiki, 1-5, 7-8, 10-13. I'm fairly certain that one of the ones that wasn't counted was 11:Feral Catslave, but I'm not positive, and I'm not sure which other one wasn't counted. This is fairly minor all told, but I'd like an accurate count, as it will help me keep better track of which endings I've not got yet. Especially since if so far two of thirteen don't get counted, there's a reasonable chance of more.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the reason I don't have ending 9: breedslave, when I have ending 10: babybreedslave, or as it's listed in-game breedslave2 is because breedslave2 is the only one I can seem to trigger. As far as I can tell, breedslave2 is meant to trigger from giving birth too many times, and breedslave should trigger on loosing to a breedsprout, but on losing to a breedsprout it just triggered breedslave2. I could be dealing with old information if the wiki list is out of date, but assuming it isn't it's a bug.

Also, is it a different dragon, not the swamp dragon that's meant to trigger ending 20: dragon treasures for trying to steal treasure from him? Because all the swamp dragon does when you try to steal from the piles of copper coins and lose to him is fuck you in the same scene you get if you rest there, and transform you into a half dragon. There's no difference in the scenes as far as I can tell and no game over.

I'm definitely enjoying what I'm seeing so far, and look forward to playing more. I'll let you know if I find any other bugs.

Edit: Found another bug. In the second basement level of the jade tower (the storeroom), you can walk through the left box of spears rather than having it block your path. Also your head disapears underneath the box of dirt that you walk past on your way to the chest with the duelist hat.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, is it a different dragon, not the swamp dragon that's meant to trigger ending 20: dragon treasures for trying to steal treasure from him? Because all the swamp dragon does when you try to steal from the piles of copper coins and lose to him is fuck you in the same scene you get if you rest there, and transform you into a half dragon. There's no difference in the scenes as far as I can tell and no game over.
It is a different dragon. The dragons in caves are part of a different thing.

The dragon that causes the game over is in the swamp NE of that cave, which is only visible on the map once you find it. Just go north through a gap in the trees east of where you found the cave, and you will find the swamp. The dragon will be in the SW area of that swamp.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is a different dragon. The dragons in caves are part of a different thing.

The dragon that causes the game over is in the swamp NE of that cave, which is only visible on the map once you find it. Just go north through a gap in the trees east of where you found the cave, and you will find the swamp. The dragon will be in the SW area of that swamp.
Thanks! I'll have to go looking once I've finished clearing the tower and the map lets me. I just beat the corrupted demonhunter and have a tactical question if anyone cares to answer. Given that you reset to level 1 and lose all your abilities once you beat her, is it a better plan to leave enemies alive deliberately until after you beat her so you can regrind levels after she's dead, or do you need all those levels to beat her in the first place. I beat everything that I could find before this, and now I'm wondering if that was a mistake.

Edit: I think I figured out what the problem with the game overs not being properly recorded was. The game over counter only increases in the save that you loaded before you got the game over. I worked it out by beating the corrupted demonhunter on the first try, saving in a new slot, then loading the old slot so I could get the game over. The save after I beat the demonhunter didn't have the counter go up, but the before the fight did have the counter go up. And only specifically the save I loaded before the fight. Some of my older saves before that point didn't have their numbers go up either. I assume that this is an unfortunate artifact of the way the game over counter is programed and there's no way to change that. Unfortunate but just something I'll have to deal with.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! I'll have to go looking once I've finished clearing the tower and the map lets me. I just beat the corrupted demonhunter and have a tactical question if anyone cares to answer. Given that you reset to level 1 and lose all your abilities once you beat her, is it a better plan to leave enemies alive deliberately until after you beat her so you can regrind levels after she's dead, or do you need all those levels to beat her in the first place. I beat everything that I could find before this, and now I'm wondering if that was a mistake.
Should make sense to save what enemies you can for after the boss, for that reason. However, I wouldn't start grinding them immediately after finishing the tower.

You almost immediately get another party member if you continue the story.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
There's a script to preserve data in a save even after closing the game without saving but for obvious bug-reasons it only applies to a single save file, unrealistic as this is for erotic gameover hunting adventures. :p

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a script to preserve data in a save even after closing the game without saving but for obvious bug-reasons it only applies to a single save file, unrealistic as this is for erotic gameover hunting adventures. :p
Thanks! I had mostly worked that out by trial and error, but it's nice to have confirmation.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aand moar updates, namely, extended endings and a new gameover pre-final fight,

Find the update and moar stuff on our blog:

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aaand new update, featuring the final boss with extra corruption, two gameover variations based on the pc's alignment throughout the game, see more here:

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't played this game in over a year and was debating jumping into it again. That being said, I have a question on endings/content. When you go back to the Futanari Watering Hole, and you get yourself a nice girlcock, how many of the endings will showcase said addition?