What's new

Pheonix's Thread (Pheonix Alugere)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pheonix's Thread (Pheonix Alugere)

~You've been here such a short time, and you're already doing this cavern well,~ Nest approved, her warm voice closing around Pheonix like an embrace. More tentacles snaked out, waving gently around the daemon's great form as she made a physical noise like a barely audible purr. ~You two make a good match to one another and to this place.~

Now her tendrils snaked forward, several brushing around the redhead, one snaking between her legs and caressing her through that mesh fabric. ~I may have a job for you, but not just yet... come closer.~

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling herself start to grow damp because of Nests touches, Pheonix responds by absently stroking the tentacles as she approaches Nest. Yes, ma'am, and thank you for the chance to be here, as well as to meet Shale. She says, not wanting to directly ask if she should open her suit's flaps yet.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nest seemed to answer that for her as several tendrils played with her closed flaps, then pulled them back. ~Very clever. Perhaps I should install a uniform requirement,~ she mused in good humor, wrapping about Pheonix with several tendrils and pressing the woman up against her body. It was wet, as if she'd just come out of the water, though her skin was still warm and soft to the touch.

While the huge daemon's tendrils explored Pheonix, they didn't forget about Shale, either. Though Shale was technically a clone of Nest, daemon blood and daemonic genetic decisions ensured that he was his own person, so to speak. At the very least, he was his own consciousness in a tendril's body, even if that consciousness was more whole when Pheonix was there to link up with him. Whatever the case, the larger of the two daemons was quick to include him where many humans might be hesitant to touch.

Pheonix's Pleasure: 7/27
Shale's Pleasure: 5/12
Nest's Pleasure: 3/30

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, I guess we move on to the fun now, huh? Pheonix says, rubbing her body against Nest's. She also let her hands reach out and stroke the various tendrils to give Nest a bit of pleasure if she could.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

~So business-like,~ the daemon replied, quite amused. ~Are you bored yet?~ Considering that Pheonix had splayed herself before the living monolith, Nest didn't seem interested in stopping, despite her words. Tendrils grabbed her more tightly about the torso, snaking up between their bodies to play with her exposed breasts. Her legs, parted now, bore the brunt of Nest's tentacles as they stroked up her thighs and, in what felt like a swarming mass, ground against her exposed labia.

A few more tendrils coiled around Shale and played with the daemonet, a little curious that he was so quietly resting -- perhaps he just wanted to stay close to his bond.

Pheonix's Pleasure: 14/27
Shale's Pleasure: 8/12
Nest's Pleasure: 11/30

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ooh, I don't think I'll get bored anytime soon. Pheonix says, starting to grind against the tentacles brushing her sex. Her hands moving down to stroke them and guide them deeper. Shale himself starts getting more into the swing of things and starts to wriggle against the coiled tendrils.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

For whatever reason, feeling Shale being bound in tentacles left the woman a little weak in the knees... even without finding one of those tentacles pressing its way between her lower lips, Pheonix's breath caught in her throat as she caught the echo of her bond's little climax.

And yet, Pheonix found her mind brought back to her own body as she found her cunt filled, one of Nest's damp tendrils spreading her quite nicely, giving her reason to moan. ~That's good,~ Nest was saying, voice sounding a little smug, ~I wouldn't want to have to have to do anything drastic.~ It was almost comforting, the way the daemon said it, even with the smug undertones. Nest had nearly encased the woman in testing, exploring tendrils, all of them stroking across skin both delicate and made almost permanently hardy by a life's-worth of work in the rigging. She extended one of those thicker tentacles, of the ones she'd been treated to the first time that they'd met, waving it before Pheonix's mouth either invitingly or as a warning -- it was hard to be sure which!

Pheonix's Pleasure: 23/27
Shale's Pleasure: 17/12 (New Status: Sex Fog: -2 to the brains stat for the next 5 turns.)
Nest's Pleasure: 13/30

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Instead of replying, Pheonix simply takes her hands and guides the tentacle to her mouth, kissing and licking it before sucking in the very tip.

Shale continued his wriggling slightly, although he seemed slightly dazed by his last orgasm.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It didn't seem to take much, today! Pheonix found her hands curling against Nest's long body, her torso pressed forward as her hips bucked hard over the daemon's playing tendrils. Without room to moan around the strange member, she could only maneuver tongue and lips around the black tentacle as it began to secrete its own fluid. ~I've always loved the way you humans moved,~ Nest told the woman, her tendrils idly swirling out of Pheonix's cunt and over and around her legs while she gave the human time to recover.

Pheonix's Pleasure: 27/27 (New Status: Too Sensitive: -2 to the body stat for the next 3 turns. Pleasure gain is halved.)
Shale's Pleasure: 7/12 (Sex Fog: 1/5)
Nest's Pleasure: 19/30

((eta: +2 xp for breaking the 200 posts benchmark! :D))

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling a little oversensitive with the last orgasm, Pheonix focuses more on pleasing Nest than herself. Letting her hands roam, she uses her mouth to lick and suck the tentacle there, hoping to get Nest off before she went off again as well as to allow herself some time to recover.

Shale continues his foggy wriggling.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Though Nest didn't have to say anything, she didn't really need to. Pheonix could feel the throbbing of the phallic tentacle in her mouth, could feel it pushing deeper as she lapped and sucked. Nest's skin felt hot under her roaming hands, the damp of the lagoon having begun to evaporate, leaving that silky feeling behind.

As much as Shale wriggled and writhed, at the moment he felt transfixed at some kind of plateau... it had been a while, maybe he and Pheonix needed to get used to having a lot of sex all in a row again?

Whatever the case, the redhead felt Nest's growing pleasure through the hazy bond that Shale was giving, could taste it in the liquid seeping more copiously from the daemon's tentacle. Even if Pheonix wasn't getting fucked properly by the tendrils wrapped around her legs, she could still feel them squeezing tight as Nest fought to control herself!

Pheonix's Pleasure: 1/27 (Too Sensitive: 1/3)
Shale's Pleasure: 7/12 (Sex Fog: 2/5)
Nest's Pleasure: 27/30

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Trying to push nest over the edge, Pheonix increases her efforts on the tentacle in her mouth. Licking and sucking it, she occasionally probes the hole the fluid is leaking out of with her tongue to scoop out more of the fluid. Shale continues his wriggling.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mm--!" Pheonix found her mouth filling with a thick, heavy spurt of the daemon's seed as Nest's entire body shivered gently beneath her hands. Another, the daemon feeling especially delicious for all that the woman took her so greedily, though less heavy from the first, filled Pheonix's mouth with a second wave of fluid.

The patron of the cavern settled back, keeping a hold on the woman with slowly-stroking tentacles (and still teasing Shale, considering the smaller daemon was quite happily wriggling away) as she withdrew the appendage from Pheonix's mouth. ~Very good,~ she praised, pleased, though she went on to add, ~that's all for you just now.~

Pheonix's Pleasure: 2/27 (Too Sensitive: 2/3)
Shale's Pleasure: 10/12 (Sex Fog: 3/5)
Nest's Pleasure: 31/30 (New Status: Fucked Silly: -2 to the aim stat for the next 4 turns.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Swallowing a few times to make sure she had emptied her mouth, Pheonix replies, So, down to business or take a short breather before trying for another round?

Shale continues to wriggle happily while Pheonix does a lazy stroking motion along Nest's body.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

~Business,~ Nest's voice was well amused, almost a chuckle. ~I just wanted you.~ She continued to idly stroke Shale as she spoke, leaving her mind-voice a little clouded as the daemonet writhed, teased close to orgasm again. ~You've proven to be a very useful asset,~ The patron began, voice toned a little more serious, ~and I've run up across a bit of a problem. Your unique background, coupled with your expertise,~ there was a definite allusion in that! ~...has made you a perfect candidate: two caverns down the spiral, another patron has been causing me some trouble. I would be well pleased if you were to coax it into a friendlier regard toward my cavern. Would you be willing to help?~

Pheonix's Pleasure: 2/27 (Too Sensitive: 3/3)
Shale's Pleasure: 11/12 (Sex Fog: 4/5)
Nest's Pleasure: 1/30 (Fucked Silly 1/4)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Of course I'll try for you. I can't garuntee results, but I'll give it my... all. Pheonix replies, while Shale attempts to wriggle himself to another orgasm.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Both human and patron were distracted as the daemonet that allowed them to connect took a few moments to himself, writhing on a wave of ecstasy that left the both of them shivering. When he was through, flopping limply over Pheonix's shoulders, Nest seemed to purr for a moment before continuing.

~I hoped you'd say that. If you need anything before leaving, ask for the supplies at the stock building. You'll want the cavern two down, and across the passage,~ the daemon instructed.

Pheonix's Pleasure: 2/27
Shale's Pleasure: 1/12 (Sex Fog: 5/5, New Status: Stunned: Lose 2 turns worth of actions due to a need to recover.)
Nest's Pleasure: 1/30 (Fucked Silly 2/4)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, ma'am. I think all I'll really need is a wash before I go, probably would be best if I showed up there fresh. I don't suppose you could tell me what the cavern is like? Pheonix asks, not yet closing the flaps, just in case.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

~I haven't seen it myself,~ Nest explained, ~but I have heard various stories. Most call it 'the pit'.~ Her tentacles had retracted from the woman, Nest prepared to let Pheonix go.

~Bring me back good news, little ones.~

heonix's Pleasure: 2/27
Shale's Pleasure: 1/12 (Stunned: 1/2)
Nest's Pleasure: 1/30 (Fucked Silly 3/4)

(And a +1xp for the encounter with Nest this time, before I forget!)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Of course, ma'am. Pheonix says, before scooping up Shale and sliding him into her cleavage. With that, she closes the flaps on her suit and tries to find one of the hot springs that is supposed to be on this tier.