What's new

RPG [ physical reflection party ] [ 物理反射倶楽部 ] SACKMAN se-X (RE217186) (RJ217186)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Another update just came out, seems it's added some defeat scenes to the enemies. Worth noting, you can only seen the defeat scenes in the 'recollection' sequence, meaning you have to win first, then you can view it at anytime back at the home base by talking to the girl again.

OP
Scrapman

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Another update just came out, seems it's added some defeat scenes to the enemies. Worth noting, you can only seen the defeat scenes in the 'recollection' sequence, meaning you have to win first, then you can view it at anytime back at the home base by talking to the girl again.
Interesting. Problem is the game is somewhat dead in anime sharing and cat site. Which saddens me.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I found a that was uploaded if that makes any difference, no idea about the game update but.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting. Problem is the game is somewhat dead in anime sharing and cat site. Which saddens me.
Yeah, they only have the very first version, and they've never bothered to update it since, for some reason.

lol00999977

Reputation score
First it gives you a code like A1B2C3 ect, this is referring to the row and column of the letter. It is a little weird in that it only goes up to 5 and then starts the next row, I would use a picture to describe it but I don't have easy access to the prompt.

So for an example, A1 is the first letter first row, A2 is the second letter first row, A6 is the first letter on the second row, B1 is the first letter on the third row...ect...
Sorry, It isn't correct. Why?

Last edited by a moderator: