What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [ 栗pick/Cli Pick] C.Uニトロニィル (RJ268713)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
FINALLY GOOD NEWS!

The Sequel to their previous game ( ) is finally making waves as the trial has been submitted for posting. Game WILL contain: NC/Rape, NTR, PREGNANCY (For all you fans of this tag out there), Humiliation. (Possible Loli as well? Not entirely sure where the heroines fall in this one, but there was no Loli tag on the DLsite)

From what Ive seen on their website, the game will be your standard RPGMaker fare, like their previous games.

Gameplay:

The MC this time is an active bounty hunter, doing jobs for his town such as protection and lost person finding. Much like the previous games, you go from location to location that unlocks on the world map for each quest, which is accepted at the guild office in town. From there, you clear the dungeons and complete the various missions (So far there is a protection mission, find lost person mission, and person rescue mission). Very quickly into the game you are introduced to the main heroines: The town doctor and her daughter, and the childhood friend (who I believe is a noble or a princess. As I am playing untranslated I cant tell for sure). The scenes seem to be mainly story based; I havent found any fights that give you an H warning prior to the fight like the previous game.

Story using a machine translator:
Frontier city Madrokias.

These “species of aliens” suddenly landed in this local city, Madrokias.
The government of the time tried to make peaceful contact with them as intellectual life forms, but it did not come true.
Because they did not respond to any negotiation or peaceful contact.

Soon after, a contact battle with these “foreign species” began.

A lot of blood flowed at the same time, and at the same time, an unusual living body released by 'alien species' ... Later named 'Nonasomi species'
Monsters began to appear in the frontier city Madrokias.

When the battle ended and the wounds and sorrows of the people began to heal, they appeared again in the sky like souvenirs.
People who lived in the city feared the “sole” that floated in the sky, not having an entity and not attacking.

At the same time, the occurrence of a mysterious strange disease in the city is confirmed.

For this reason, the government blocks the traffic network between this remote city and the mainland, restricts people's traffic and logistics, and isolates the city,
Created one closed isolation space.
And he named the name “Madroquias Special Closed Zone \u003d Commonly known Madoro Special Zone”.

The mysterious strange disease was literally a large souvenir left by the “alien species”.

Its name is “Bifrosis”. A strange disease that only affects and infects human women.
The body eventually became a strange monster and was a rare disease that could be completely cured with an unwanted fertility ...

Trial version is being processed through DLsite as we speak, and should be seen in the next few days, Final release expected by April 2020.

As a side note, while reading through the DLsite, There was the line: "It is up to you to shake the threat and save the heroines "
Which leads me to believe this time around you WILL be able to protect your mother figure from the NTR.

All aboard the hype train NTR Brethren!

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires; more in-depth description of gameplay. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Also, this should have been posted in GUC.

Edit: OP Updated, thread moved to GUC.

Last edited:
OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Im personally stuck after the first batch of CGs, trying to figure out where to go with the mother in tow (I have seen the rescue of the Childhood friend/princess). If anyone downloads this and is able to get past that point, mind letting me know how they did it?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm actually stuck right before you rescue the red haired girl. I don't know the password to where the daughter is and everywhere else does nothing. Even though the password is already filled in nothing happens.

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First door password is from the item (letter) you pick up: 3927 (Leads to mother of little girl)

The second password for the door back to the little girl: こい (Leads to little girl)

Your going to need to keep a lot of saves and translate what the characters are saying if, this trend for needing passwords continues.

The こい comes from the conversation near the start of last mission to rescue the mother and red haired girl. Multiple translation tools spit out the little girl having a word and the MC having a word for TWO words total, when its really just one word from TWO different sayings/names/things they like.

I'm thinking the 2020 year is right but the month for release is going to be off.

OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
The blog post about the game was that they hoped to release before April, they were just padding up a little bit of time just in case things ran over. However, I also recall seeing that they had hoped for a release by September/October this year originally, but things came up or development slowed for some reason.

Thank you for the little girl door code. That was going to block me forever until someone was able to give me the answer, as I do not run a translator.

iWriter88

Reputation score
Alright this took me 30 minutes to figure out so here goes:

For the second password, the character is indeed こい. You need to delete everything already written in there with the x key and then put in the two characters. Make sure not to pick the character that looks similar but isn't actually it. Both of the characters should be on the first screen in the top left corner.

Also that ending to the trial...

did she get infected by bifrosis? the computer seemed to think that she was filled with sexual desire (likely due to the drug) and NOT with bifrosis but the way the scene pans out, it seems like she did get infected

for those who don't know, bifrosis is basically the disease that turns human females gradually into monsters that lose all of their sanity. the only way to prevent it is by making them get pregnant and giving birth to a child of a different guy who isn't their lover (?not sure why, the translation keeps it intentionally vague. wonder if we get some plot reveal later. i theorize it has to do with emotions?)

Last edited:
OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Its entirely possible that they are lead to BELIEVE she has it, due to the drugs and the computer seeing this as her contracting the disease. Otherwise, we might (well, more than likely WILL) be shown more of the situation when the full game comes out and the scene at the end of the demo is continued. My question is how is the dev going to set things up?

As i stated in the original post, it seems as though you will be able to SAVE ALL THE GIRLS from NTR. Since the childhood friend is the only one suspected of contracting the disease by the end of the demo, Im lead to believe that her results have been falsified so as to either keep her in her castle/with NTR soldier guy for him to seduce, or that we will be off on a quest to find a vaccine while the other two girls (mom and daughter) are being NTRed and we will need to balance between finding the cure and keeping them out of thirsty thirsty claws. I imagine failing to keep a balance between the two or three tasks at hand would end up causing the NTR of at least one of, if not all of, the heroines by games end. But this is all speculation on my end.

ordeup2

Reputation score
how many ntr scenes are in the demo? and can you hook it up with an auto translator or something?

iWriter88

Reputation score
Its entirely possible that they are lead to BELIEVE she has it, due to the drugs and the computer seeing this as her contracting the disease. Otherwise, we might (well, more than likely WILL) be shown more of the situation when the full game comes out and the scene at the end of the demo is continued. My question is how is the dev going to set things up?

As i stated in the original post, it seems as though you will be able to SAVE ALL THE GIRLS from NTR. Since the childhood friend is the only one suspected of contracting the disease by the end of the demo, Im lead to believe that her results have been falsified so as to either keep her in her castle/with NTR soldier guy for him to seduce, or that we will be off on a quest to find a vaccine while the other two girls (mom and daughter) are being NTRed and we will need to balance between finding the cure and keeping them out of thirsty thirsty claws. I imagine failing to keep a balance between the two or three tasks at hand would end up causing the NTR of at least one of, if not all of, the heroines by games end. But this is all speculation on my end.
the dev is excellent at writing despair ntr scenarios, i have no doubt that when the ntr happens, it's gonna be totally believable. it's hot to me that the girls in his stories choose to get ntred (generally) rather than simply getting your standard drug then rape. where the author is less excellent is with the overall plot...nanaha + guignol both started out coherent but he usually tries to go for some gigantic twist at the end which just makes the entire story more confusing. lol.

and yeah regardless it's gonna lead to a spicy situation. ^^

how many ntr scenes are in the demo? and can you hook it up with an auto translator or something?
zero actual ntr scenes, but implied twice and once the "villain" got really close. pretty much all story building at this point (which is essential for good ntr)

textractor haha

OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
... Where the author is less excellent is with the overall plot...nanaha + guignol both started out coherent but he usually tries to go for some gigantic twist at the end which just makes the entire story more confusing. lol.
Im not entirely sure what you mean. I can see guignol being a little confusing in how the end of the plot went about, but generally, you know who the big bad is, you know (depending on routes) your girl/s are being NTRed, and the only "Twist at the end" of either game that I recall is the last dungeon and boss of Nanaha. Overall though I have always found the devs general plots to be fairly well written.

I would also argue that the girls dont CHOOSE NTR. Neither game had their heroines jumping into the other guys' arms with a "Please, turn the games main character into a cuck!". It was forced on them and by the end of the games accepted it or what-have-you.
Though by all points, yes, the scenarios for it are totally hot. I am 100% with you there. Its why I keep track of this dev and post demos of their games. ;)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
played the demo today. (also, thx guys for the passwords).

what a potential fucking masterpiece it can be this game!
i truly love the kind of stories of this circle, because they have the right amount of sadness, inevitability and cruelty. all of them mixed up together in a realistic and choerent way.
also, i love how some things aren't truly black or white, but a grey stuff where some good people are forced to do bad things (to themselves or to others), and when common morality is continually challenged by event's and fate. that's the best background EVER for ntr stories, imho.

i have really high hype for the next year about some great AAA games (like iceborne, cyberpunk etcc) but hell... this game and his premise are so good that have rapidly climb my ranking and are now in my top 5 hype games, and april it's really too far away...

in an era where good and skilled dev/artist like hanataka are gone wild, i'm glad to see dev like Pick or makura's dev continuosly create wonderful games.

OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Ahhhh, Evil! There you are! I was wondering when you might pop into this thread ;)

100% agree with you, Pick's stories have been top notch for setting up the entire theme of the games since Nanaha. And this one, might just set the bar IMO, depending on how the rest of the game plays out. I just wish we had more in the demo as far as what we as the PLAYERS would have to do to 'save' (Corrupt obv) our heroines. Hopefully there will end up being some kind of mechanic like Guignol where events have the option to happen should you lose a specific fight, or there is some other kind of system set in place that you may or may not find your picked girl getting some NTR thrown her way (Id be interested in seeing their take on an SLG style "rest phase", where you pick a place the heroine goes alone and different events can happen there, but this may be getting too frequent to hold any interest).

Either way, Ill make sure to keep tabs on their blog page and keep us all updated on the development situation for the game.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ahhhh, Evil! There you are! I was wondering when you might pop into this thread ;)
lol, too kind mate, but i was on vacation on the edge of the world so... 😅 plus, i tend to forgotten the existence of this sub-forum lol
100% agree with you, Pick's stories have been top notch for setting up the entire theme of the games since Nanaha. And this one, might just set the bar IMO, depending on how the rest of the game plays out. I just wish we had more in the demo as far as what we as the PLAYERS would have to do to 'save' (Corrupt obv) our heroines. Hopefully there will end up being some kind of mechanic like Guignol where events have the option to happen should you lose a specific fight, or there is some other kind of system set in place that you may or may not find your picked girl getting some NTR thrown her way (Id be interested in seeing their take on an SLG style "rest phase", where you pick a place the heroine goes alone and different events can happen there, but this may be getting too frequent to hold any interest).

Either way, Ill make sure to keep tabs on their blog page and keep us all updated on the development situation for the game.
yea, i too stalk his page. and i was under preparation to open a thread for this game but it seem i was too late lol too bad for me.

anyway, the story now can follow so many paths it's difficult predict what we will be able to do (or not) and how. and i think all will depend on the general system the dev have conceive for the game, also how many real paths we will have and how much liberty we will have on decide the fate of each heroines.

last system game was around to win/lose specific fight and pick (hehe) the right choice in some events. probably we will have something similar. but what i need to know is if we can decide the fate of the 3 girls with our actions. we have 3 girls now, so we can save all of them? only 1 or 2? for sure we will have a bad end with all of 3 ntr'ed, but if we can save each one plus all of them a probably number of paths will be at least 5, or more if we can save only 2 of them. this thing is absolutely intriguing but also worring beacause is really a lot of work to do... and the posticipate release can be another hint of this.

btw...
who wants to bet that the pills near the ending of the demo will lead to a crest tattoo? :sneaky:

OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Considering we are looking at a....what? almost 2 years+ development period since guignol?....That many routes could be entirely possible. I know that we have had far more progress updates from Pick than...ahem...'other ntr devs' (wont name names). How they go about it has yet to be seen, but as far as my translation of the posts and game profile on dlsite went, the way they spoke about the 3 heroines made me believe that you WILL have the option to save all 3. How that will end up happening has yet to be seen, as the NTR mechanics of the game havent been really shown yet either, but I remain hopeful that how it was translated to me is how it will actually be.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
oh yeah when extracted images from the demo i got this picture did anyone even see this during the demo
Mod edit: image removed due to underage content.

Last edited by a moderator:

ordeup2

Reputation score
How easy is it to hook this guys game's to translator? And how good is the auto translator for this game?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How easy is it to hook this guys game's to translator? And how good is the auto translator for this game?
very easy to hook with like everything (agth, ith etcc). the translation it's decent.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
which one is the most popular/ convenient to use?
it depends.
for every rpg maker but mv i have always use chiitrans 2, but after some problem with google trasl service, i have changed to agth+TA and that work perfectly everytime.
for rpg maker mv games u need lybellule hook (u can find it in this forum, just search it) and then any traslator u whant, again TA works fine here.
wolf games are more problematic. general strategy is to use every generic hook u are comfortable with, and then manually search the thread linked to the text box, work around symbol repetition and flood spam of some script. after u have find and polished the extract text, just use any traslator u whant. the same strategy work for almost every other non unity games out there.
for more info, just search the forum, there is almost dedicated thread for every type of program (rpg maker, mv, unity, vn etcc).