What's new

RPG [栗pick] ナナハよ。(RJ101373)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。(180 basic cg, total 930 cg) RELEASED!! WARNING:NTR

Nah according to the diary he's currently in production of making a new game called 涙声のギニヨル

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've gotten past the first time you take a partner into the experiment zone the first time, afterwards the wife and daughter were at the brothel(?), wife gets molested by the guy with goggles and then it switches to the MC. I can't for the life of me figure out what do do next, I've talked with everyone, I've visited each location multiple times, can't find the wife or daughter, and I've cheated through the arena matches trying to advance the game. Help?

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So maybe someone can post a wife route save where she's in the party and ready to start zone 2? Preferably losing to that goon in zone 1 as well.

sriji1989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man i really wish someone would do a full translation for this game

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. I just recieved the first mission from the boss of the prison,the i visited everywhere and registered at a place where you shuld find a partner to enter the first tower, by reading the thread to enter you have to pass the training area dungeon, but the guard doesn't let me enter the stairs.. i fought 50 times wih the monster at the counter but i can't gain access...
i am missing something?? is there something to do before the training?
From what I understand now, you need to do two things, fight the first battle in the arena from the bottom guy when there are two at the counter, and also what you already did in the training dungeon. Then you get a call that says to come back to the prison and meet the boss again. I think the family should show up in the pub then.

So I went back through with a text hook, and it seems the wife is only given permission to leave the brothel to go the experiment zone specifically, and can't be taken around town anymore. How do I go about bringing her along then, cuz the gate guy just tells me I need a partner.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bah, finally found my problem. I needed to do another "assessment" match in the arena, when there are two guys at the counter, I thought I needed to talk to the guy on the bottom, I can't believe I never checked the guy above him. Hopefully this helps someone out.

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't want to necro but does anyone have a full save??? Not even etigoya seems to have it

Cataphract

Reputation score

here is the save for the daughters route, already in CG room

Attachments

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow this game is amazing. No wonder why it was rated so high for so many people. This is hands down the best writing in any game. The pacing of the corruption, the logic of the wife as she descends into the absurdity that is NTR. It is done in such a way that she retains character throughout the entire game.

I really hate when games make the woman a slut in 3-4 scenes. It's so unbelievable. This is the only game, other than maybe Virgin Island and Ariadne, that writes a believable storyline. The wife questions herself time and time again and slowly opens up to fucking another dude.

The art is a bit rough, but damn the writing and story is amazing. The music is really good too, though SFX and the lack of VO is disappointing. The game is a bit linear, though the amount of branching storylines will still warrant 1-2 more playthroughs.

I would rate this as the best NTR game out there, translated or untranslated for me, in terms of believeability.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone have the mom full saves plz

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here, i just made a new partial for this game :

Note : You must uncheck the "read only" in the game folder's properties
1. Right click on your game folder
2. Select properties
3. Uncheck the "read only" option, make sure the "read only" is not selected
4. Click apply then ok

I want to make another partial for their next game, but i dont have the latest game version.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

After looking around, I've found a complete gallery save on a korean message board, a copy of which is attached below. Note that it assumes you have the latest version of the game and some of the character names are in korean instead of japanese.

Attachments

nitesoul

Reputation score

I was wondering is it possible to keep the daugther pure in this or does she get rapped no matter what?

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I completed a partial for this game almost 7 months ago. I'm not sure why, but I never posted the link in this thread. Sorry you might have duplicated your efforts, archedio...

Here's the link!

It covers part of the prologue, UI, choices, nametags, items, weapons, equipment, combat, battle quips, name entry, enemy names, recollection room, and about 22 pictures and pop-up notifications. What hasn't been touched: dialogue, and item categories (since RPGmakerTrans doesn't yet support a feature I'd need). Still enough to complete using MTL.

Enjoy, guys!

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone's interested, I stumbled across what appears to be a for the game. It's in Japanese, though.

Reputation score
Can anyone please upload the game the torrent I found only has peers
edit:nvm i found a dl one

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
Damn finally finished this thing. Brief thoughts:

1. This game is ridiculously long...be prepared to invest at least 12h if you want to play this game. My playtime is probably 25h total but that's because I was using MTL/individually translating words for better comprehension.

2. Don't play this game if you want to fap...trust me...it's only towards the very end that you get a string of good scenes that might make it fappable. The rest of the game is basically grind for 3h + get snippets of story - 1 h scene - repeat - 1 hscene, you get the idea.

3. For NTR fans the wife route has 2 very strong NTR scenes. The other scenes are more rape than NTR tbh. What the author is really admittedly good at however is making you empathize with the FMC...like as she's having sex with other people literally every fifth line is her justifying her actions. And then after every scenes there's like 10 lines of her wondering what she just did followed by more justification. It's pretty hot.

4. Was anyone else kinda let down by the story? I was expecting some amazing seamless ending. Instead I'm more confused than anything. What happened to Veliente/Nanaha after that jail incident? Why was she popping out Marmot children like hotcakes? Why was Yuraha randomly left behind in some den? How come Veliente/Nanaha didn't die, what exactly is the time frame between the flashbacks and the present?

5. In terms of sheer game quality - would say that the music, writing, content are all plusses. Big minus in my book would be the combat system - very boring, repetitive, and grindy.

All in all, a good game, but I think I will hold off from Guignol until we get a translation for that as 24h for just 2 h scenes seems a bit wasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.