What's new

RPG [栗pick] ナナハよ。(RJ101373)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。(180 basic cg, total 930 cg) RELEASED!! WARNING:NTR

What do you do after your wife leaves during the night to have sex with the blond guy, you have sex with the daughter and have the flashback? Just can't find the place to go!
Go to the hill and you will find them. Place in the north east under the farm.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save with the daughter route since it looks like no one has posted one yet.

Attachments

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe i'm overlooking something but how the hell do you fill out the CG recollection room without being able to new game+? Is that just not a thing, cuz i wanted to go through and collect all the endings. Spoiler tag for the one I got.

Ending 2: Wife stays with the fucked up babies and blonde rapist guy joins her. MC ends up fucking the daughter on the regular.

I'm assuming there are only 4 endings good/bad for the mother/daughter routes respectively, but there might be more if some endings can involve the two prostitutes.

If you beat the game already can you tell me your highest ending number?

wootwoot

Reputation score

I've been stuck at this point for 3 hours now. I simply don't know what to do.

I can't read japanese so yeah, it probably tells me what to do or what I am missing.

Can a ntr guy get a bit of help? :(

Attachments

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been stuck at this point for 3 hours now. I simply don't know what to do.
Use the monitor in your key items.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty sure there's only four endings. They're both named End 1/End 2.The prostitutes don't have endings.

End 2 is pretty much your daughter/wife staying with Nanaha's fucked up babbys. Daughter side is your wife just being a ho still. Wife is apparently you just fuck your daughter or something.

Never got End 1 but looking at the CGs of it - it seems like you may be staying with the babbies or something.

idiot122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the hill and you will find them. Place in the north east under the farm.
Thanks, but I've already seen them. Otherwise I couldn't have had the scene with the daughter and the flashback. Any suggestions?

3 days later and I'm still stuck! I've daught the wife, had a scene with the daughter and had a flashback in the house together with the wife. Now what?

EDIT: SOLVED!!! Had to return to the blonde guy boss fight tower place, go as high as possible and use this password アイシテル.

Last edited:

kroni33

Reputation score

im stuck to early -.- cleared the trainings center dungeon but cant get further

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty sure there's only four endings. They're both named End 1/End 2.The prostitutes don't have endings.

End 2 is pretty much your daughter/wife staying with Nanaha's fucked up babbys. Daughter side is your wife just being a ho still. Wife is apparently you just fuck your daughter or something.

Never got End 1 but looking at the CGs of it - it seems like you may be staying with the babbies or something.
I got end 1 for Yuraha (wife). She willingly has sex with Paieru (something about taking off her ring to symbolize giving herself to Paieru) and then escapes the city with the main character. She becomes pregnant and that's the ending. I assume the child is Paieru's. What I didn't like was the last part. Even in the "good" ending, Yuraha gives up and chooses to have sex with Paieru. I'm fine with Seriha choosing the soldier guy in ending 1 since she's your daughter but even in the good ending Yuraha betrays you. Ending 1 should have been a separate "bad" ending and the real good ending should have been that she doesn't betray you til the very end.

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got end 1 for Yuraha (wife). She willingly has sex with Paieru (something about taking off her ring to symbolize giving herself to Paieru) and then escapes the city with the main character. She becomes pregnant and that's the ending. I assume the child is Paieru's. What I didn't like was the last part. Even in the "good" ending, Yuraha gives up and chooses to have sex with Paieru. I'm fine with Seriha choosing the soldier guy in ending 1 since she's your daughter but even in the good ending Yuraha betrays you. Ending 1 should have been a separate "bad" ending and the real good ending should have been that she doesn't betray you til the very end.
Well that's depressing. Seems it's impossible to keep her "pure". That blond guy seriously pissed me off through the whole game. lol.

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info man. Okay i guess i'm done with the game then. All in all this game was pretty well done. I went into the wife side with the "lets get this bitch NTR'd" attitude and ended up restarting constantly to try to keep dicks out of her. Alas it was hopeless, lol. Might be a bad place to ask for a recommendation but does anyone know of anything similar?

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info man. Okay i guess i'm done with the game then. All in all this game was pretty well done. I went into the wife side with the "lets get this bitch NTR'd" attitude and ended up restarting constantly to try to keep dicks out of her. Alas it was hopeless, lol. Might be a bad place to ask for a recommendation but does anyone know of anything similar?
Have you tried To H..?

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried To H..?
Yeah, but i was thinking something with a far more serious/dark storyline behind it like this one. Thanks for the rec though.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not a NTR connoisseur but to my knowledge, this is probably the darkest NTR-genre RPGmaker game I can think of.

The rest of the NTR games I've seen are just "Oh no~ my husband is off working and this guy is trying to put his dick in me~ doushio~"

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dunno why this game is so hard to find, maybe because it too new ??, i cant even find a torrent, so can someone kind enough to pm me a link ??, game look nice :p

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dunno why this game is so hard to find, maybe because it too new ??, i cant even find a torrent, so can someone kind enough to pm me a link ??, game look nice :p
I got it off of hentaifromhell.org

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you view the cgs?

misterlurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel I should let you all know right now, the second time you go the house after the second memory, whatever you, DO NOT ACTIVATE the bookshelf on the left side. Otherwise, the trigger for the actual flashback you need will disappear and prevent you from proceeding.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

could anyone throw a full save of wife route with all cg unlock?.. :rolleyes:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

excuse me for necro-ing, but want to ask, is this game has any corruption element in it? or is it full blown rape thorough and through?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.