What's new

RPG [栗pick] ナナハよ。(RJ101373)

Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。(180 basic cg, total 930 cg) RELEASED!! WARNING:NTR

I think the wife becomes corrupted by the blonde guy if I recall.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The creator updated his game to have a CG room if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately, can't find the newest version.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version out.

New game plus and a few new endings, plus some other minor things like difficulty changes.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New version out.

New game plus and a few new endings, plus some other minor things like difficulty changes.
Any savefile =__= ?

Or walkthorugh to begin with.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question:

If you get bad end you cant reply the game?

How to you carry forward your save so that the CG room carry forward your previous game scene?

EDIT: Anyone know the password for the box at the city? What is it for?

Last edited:

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last area that you have to use the password: アイシテル , might save your stats, levels, items, etc. When you beat the game, you are put in the CG room. Go through either of the two open doors and interact with the crystal. This should tell you the password for the box when starting a new game.

71502, yours might be different.

Unless I missed something, your forced to fail and end up starting at the same spot selecting which partner to take with you. You can go to the Village/Town and go to the box and enter your code/password from the CG room. You should have the same stats, items, skills, etc as you went to the last area of the game.

This might make the game easier or not. The trash you fight still has the same BullShit skills that fuck you up. Posion, stun, confusion, INSTANT death.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Last area that you have to use the password: アイシテル , might save your stats, levels, items, etc. When you beat the game, you are put in the CG room. Go through either of the two open doors and interact with the crystal. This should tell you the password for the box when starting a new game.

71502, yours might be different.

Unless I missed something, your forced to fail and end up starting at the same spot selecting which partner to take with you. You can go to the Village/Town and go to the box and enter your code/password from the CG room. You should have the same stats, items, skills, etc as you went to the last area of the game.

This might make the game easier or not. The trash you fight still has the same BullShit skills that fuck you up. Posion, stun, confusion, INSTANT death.
Tried the password for box. It works.

Well guess at least it make things easier. No need mindless grinding for the other route.

Thanks. :D

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Current on the wife walkthrough on the 3 part of the tower.

There is a part where the wife is trap in a room and the main character have 2 chance to get the correct password.

where do you get clue for the pass word?

Any ideas?

EDIT: I was hoping clues from the H scence but i dont think so. Any ideas how to avoid that scene? Is it avoidable?

Last edited:

Shirou42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Current on the wife walkthrough on the 3 part of the tower.

There is a part where the wife is trap in a room and the main character have 2 chance to get the correct password.

where do you get clue for the pass word?

Any ideas?

EDIT: I was hoping clues from the H scence but i dont think so. Any ideas how to avoid that scene? Is it avoidable?
Post #99 has the password: 2539

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post where to find the characters for the passwords in the area where u have to input 3 passwords for the 3 computers?

I've been trying to get it right but for the last hour I've been getting it wrong over and over again :/ Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Edit: Nvm I'm a blind.....

Last edited:

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so what are the new endings?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so what are the new endings?
True End: Same as other endings, reach the ending, except wife/daughter not being corrupted/pregnant and staying with you, and the other two girls also being with you. A Harem ending, I guess?

Bad End: Losing all 4 fights in arena. Because MC so weak, he gets locked up. To prevent his execution, his wife and daughter become slaves.

The extremes of an NTR game's spectrum, I guess?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody have full cg save for the new version

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

True End: Same as other endings, reach the ending, except wife/daughter not being corrupted/pregnant and staying with you, and the other two girls also being with you. A Harem ending, I guess?

Bad End: Losing all 4 fights in arena. Because MC so weak, he gets locked up. To prevent his execution, his wife and daughter become slaves.

The extremes of an NTR game's spectrum, I guess?
oh finally we get a good ending. It pissed me off after trying my best to keep dicks out of my wife only for her to willingly give herself to that blonde bastard saying she'll take off her ring as she only belonged to him.

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. I just recieved the first mission from the boss of the prison,the i visited everywhere and registered at a place where you shuld find a partner to enter the first tower, by reading the thread to enter you have to pass the training area dungeon, but the guard doesn't let me enter the stairs.. i fought 50 times wih the monster at the counter but i can't gain access...
i am missing something?? is there something to do before the training?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi. I just recieved the first mission from the boss of the prison,the i visited everywhere and registered at a place where you shuld find a partner to enter the first tower, by reading the thread to enter you have to pass the training area dungeon, but the guard doesn't let me enter the stairs.. i fought 50 times wih the monster at the counter but i can't gain access...
i am missing something?? is there something to do before the training?
not sure i am stuck there as well lemme know if u figure it out :)

need to go talk to the wife and kid some where place to that left of pub/bar will give choice to select i guess :)

hey check this here

people does any 1 know what to do after beating that 2nd dungeon boss ( spider looking creature/girl) not sure what to do i went in and opened some passage then ran inside it that guy who meets u in that town he goes back to the town where he stands and i talked with him and others still can't progress :confused: can't enter that other way which was newly opened :(

edit: got it guys nvm :)

Here is a save with only the wife route and missing 2 cgs from there. I'm stuck on the last castle and I don't know the password.
hey i was just checking ur save file that MC (guy) didn't die yet :confused: well some people said he would die at the end of demo something so i was expecting he would die where ur but he is still alive well does he actually dies or not .. ?? :(

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazzam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how I am supposed to get in to the medic center in the sewage treatment area?

h**p://oi66.tinypic.com/m81gfq.jpg

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there gonna be an expension on this game?

Cant read so need other to translate it.
Personally i think its an expension route on the kid's after story.
Is my guess correct? Any idea when's its out?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there gonna be an expension on this game?

Cant read so need other to translate it.
Personally i think its an expension route on the kid's after story.
Is my guess correct? Any idea when's its out?
Not as far as I can tell. Still the same game. Dunno why they used a minor CG for it besides to sell the (grown up) daughter as a poster girl

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not as far as I can tell. Still the same game. Dunno why they used a minor CG for it besides to sell the (grown up) daughter as a poster girl
Alright. Thanks for the info.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.