What's new

[Complete - Full] [Pika-san] 大冒険 セントエルモスの淫魔/Great Adventure: Succubi of St Elmo

Fatalus

Reputation score
Hello yet again,

I've been working on a side project for quite a bit now. This is another BF Pika-san game I translated. It's really short compared to Leoquest and kinda harder/grindier. This is for version 2.0, which was released on 3.8.2011.
This game is probably close to impossible to find by yourself if you don't know Japanese. (You can't buy it) If you liked Leoquest, you'd probably have some fun with this one too. So... feel free to PM me.

Do not under any circumstances ask for game in this thread (This should be clear from the rules already). This is translation thread only, if you want to discuss the game itself feel free to make a thread in proper section.

Lastly...
I consider the game finished, there are probably some bits left as machine translation, but as the game shares the files with Leoquest for some reason, I'm not willing to go through hundreds of lines that possibly never even appear in this game :p Despite that, I hope you guys enjoy.

Not sure if the game comes extracted.
1. If there is no "Data" folder when you install the game, you will need to extract it, replace Japanese "Data" folder with the one in this thread. (MAKE A BACKUP OF JAPANESE "Data" FOLDER)
2. Remove or rename "Game.rgss2a from the game's folder. (MAKE A BACKUP OF "Game.rgss2a")

UPDATE: Made a discussion thread to avoid confusion from googling the name: https://ulmf.org/threads/pika-san-sentoerumosuno.14097/

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, you're probably going to want to put some sort of link in your OP so people know what you're talking about. Because, as the above user has alluded to, a sega saturn game is what google offers as the top result for the Japanese characters in your thread title.

popel117

Reputation score
Any dlsite link, RJ number or anything else that has the game? When i look for either the japanese or english name, i can't find shit, as i doubt you translated a sega saturn game from ~22 years ago

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Managed to find it by googling "大冒険 セントエルモスの淫魔" with the quotes but the link was on a Japanese message board with an IP filter (I had to VPN to a Japanese server).

I have no idea if this game has loli content or not so cant post the link here sorry.
Yep definitely has loli.

Last edited:

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Managed to find it, it looks like 大冒険 セントエルモスの淫魔 is a parody of 大冒険 セントエルモスの奇跡. If you run your search like 大冒険 セントエルモスの淫魔 -奇跡 you can also find it. It's weird though, none of the top ten results actually discuss the game, they're mostly just repositories of links to games stored away on archived threads from 5chan and 2chan.
It does look like a free game though, I think? I doubt the developer has rights to the assets used; fanart for Madoka or Baka to Test, at least. I think you can still use them if you aren't charging cash, but I have no idea how Japanese law works in any regard so proceed with caution at your own discretion.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Why bother wasting your time translating a game that can't even be found.
I did it mostly because I can :) I wanted to translate this game for myself, to improve my Japanese. I do not consider that a waste of my time at all.
Also, I clearly stated to PM me if you're having trouble, I'm willing to help you find it.

Sure, it is old and the title doesn't help. But if there's a single person that will find the translation helpful, I'm content with it.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Why bother wasting your time translating a game that can't even be found.
One is going out of his way to share some love for a good old game, along with many hours of unpaid work.
One is complaining with no sign of either gratitude nor helpfulness.
Surely, you don't need a white knight to point out who's the better man?

https://ulmf.org/threads/pika-san-sentoerumosuno.14097/post-1111213 This user provided a sufficient hint; anyone can search the said forum (fenoxo) for the game title, and will find 2 results... Of a thread with a name you should recognize, with other little gems from an age long gone. It'd be proper courtesy to PM the poster there before sharing a link here.

if there's a single person that will find the translation helpful, I'm content with it.
I'd rather you be happy than just content :D Thanks in any case.

Reputation score
I did it mostly because I can :) I wanted to translate this game for myself, to improve my Japanese. I do not consider that a waste of my time at all.
Also, I clearly stated to PM me if you're having trouble, I'm willing to help you find it.

Sure, it is old and the title doesn't help. But if there's a single person that will find the translation helpful, I'm content with it.
Hello sir.
Thank you for your effort in translating games like Leotard Quest and St Elmo
May i suggest a game for you? It's Sekuhara Gakuin BF
This game is very fun. It's a dating sim type of game with BF battle system, you can chose your own path in life, decide what to do everyday etc
So if you're interested, i think this game is worth translating next if you have time.
Have a nice day!