What's new

ADV [ Pink Pencil] Framboise in Pervertville (RE195764) (RJ195764)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Framboise in Pervertville

People may PM me about This. It is not the fine art I desire and thus, decent amount of sanity is recommended. Yet I promise to only judge anyone doing so quietly in my own head.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Well, at the time I'm making this post it only has 52 downloads so far. So either not a single one of the 52 people have publicized it or we're just not searching hard enough.
So then why is it on the front page of DLsite in picks? If it's not popular, why advertise it?

People may PM me about This. It is not the fine art I desire and thus, decent amount of sanity is recommended. Yet I promise to only judge anyone doing so quietly in my own head.
The hell are you on about? Do you have it?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

52 on Japanese site, 180 on English site, think pirated version will appear soon
Yeah, entirely my fault there. Fucked up by only checking the link on the first page of the thread.

So then why is it on the front page of DLsite in picks? If it's not popular, why advertise it?
I'm... not really sure to be honest. Maybe they thought it would sell well if they gave it some publicity?

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sigh I give up. Can't for the life of me locate funnel which is needed to fuel bike and I have no idea what's the use for the basket (clean) and carrots (these I assumed are somehow tied to the passing donkey, but simply picking them up and clicking on a donkey does nothing).

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got stuck at the very beginning (bought a knife from a prostitute for a coin, there is also a second knife and 1 more coin) what to do next who will tell

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sigh I give up. Can't for the life of me locate funnel which is needed to fuel bike and I have no idea what's the use for the basket (clean) and carrots (these I assumed are somehow tied to the passing donkey, but simply picking them up and clicking on a donkey does nothing).
funnel is in the same area where you find coin in rain water pipe, hasnt figured out how to reach it

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

funnel is in the same area where you find coin in rain water pipe, hasnt figured out how to reach it
you need to have clearn basket and 7 carrots - as a result you'll have a "basket full of carrots"

Use this item on donkey, then click donkey to ride and now you're able to pick up funnel

click donkey again to switch into "walk mode"

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to have clearn basket and 7 carrots - as a result you'll have a "basket full of carrots"

Use this item on donkey, then click donkey to ride and now you're able to pick up funnel

click donkey again to switch into "walk mode"
Where are all the carrots?

I found one in a box, one in a drawer (by the oil), another in an organ model, one by the caged girl, and one more I can't remember.

I need 2 more.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I leave the screen when I pick up the used condom?

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where are all the carrots?

I found one in a box, one in a drawer (by the oil), another in an organ model, one by the caged girl, and one more I can't remember.

I need 2 more.
location on the left hairy lady
gorilla cage
"gaming" location somewhere in the grass ( very small hotspot )
2 girls and pig - give them "monster cock'

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think this is so fucked up and disturbed... there is even sex with a fucking fallout radroach.

If there is a link, I will try it out.
What is wrong with me?

shuyguy1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is so hard to find D:
is it worth the search.?

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

location on the left hairy lady
gorilla cage
"gaming" location somewhere in the grass ( very small hotspot )
2 girls and pig - give them "monster cock'
My mistake. The one "I forgot" was the 2 girls and a pig. Need 1 more, if you'd be so kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.