What's new

[pinkbanana-soft] ティアラ☆ファンタジア / Tiara * Phantasia (RJ132499)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [pinkbanana-soft|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

I certainly hope the scat part is minor/optional as well, as the sprites look amazing so far. And as was posted already, I do hope theres actual finish animations.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well...went from a really cute sprite to very large breasts and not nearly as cute. Definitely not liking that CG...and hoping that's not how the CGs proportions are going to be.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh god that cg is terrible. pls no. first off, and the most obvious, her boobs arent even as big in sprite as it is in the cg.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

game does look awesome, and would be nice if the "small breasts" tag was to stop the loli defense force from crying fowl.

Im worried that it's gotten to the point that massive tits are standard, and normal human sized breasts are considered small...

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

omg some one knock some sense into this designer before he ruins this game that cg is so wrong

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Im worried that it's gotten to the point that massive tits are standard, and normal human sized breasts are considered small...
I don't know when people started thinking huge tits are the unanimous choice of every man on the planet. 99% of people I've spoken to like to have enough to grab onto, and to be visible through clothing (ie. she has a feminine figure), and that's it. Those parameters usually call for about a C cup (which is like 60th percentile if I recall).

Huge tits are fucking stupid. Anything bigger than D and I'm pretty much done looking.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132499|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

Loli tag??Creator r u kidding me??WTF!!!:eek:

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've never been so sad...T_T

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know when people started thinking huge tits are the unanimous choice of every man on the planet. 99% of people I've spoken to like to have enough to grab onto, and to be visible through clothing (ie. she has a feminine figure), and that's it. Those parameters usually call for about a C cup (which is like 60th percentile if I recall).

Huge tits are fucking stupid. Anything bigger than D and I'm pretty much done looking.
by default i'm on side of small size tits.
but i still considering on her figure, coz sometimes huge tits are not much sexy.

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I so agree with you on that one hell their many small breasted anime girls out there that aint loli so why can't there be small breasted H-girls wake up game designers give us what we want not what we don't want..after all does it really look like she has super sized breasts in the in game sprite unless i'm seeing things then thats a no ..unless thats a in game ending cg where her breasts can be enhanced this creator needs to stop cause i'll only be enjoying this game for the gameplay and hopeing he adds a skip function like other games when it comes to the boring cg's

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that's a loli then you can consider me a hardcore lolicon.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's sad that you have to tag realistic breasts with "loli" nowadays... Not trying to sound like a feminist or whatever, but I never understood the appeal of huge tits in hentai, I don't see why "overblowing" the proportions of something sexy automatically makes something "hotter"

The CG's shown at least have one good aspect to them; she can wear different outfits, which (I hope) will be reflected on her Sprite aswell, that would be great news at least

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

It's sad that you have to tag realistic breasts with "loli" nowadays... Not trying to sound like a feminist or whatever, but I never understood the appeal of huge tits in hentai, I don't see why "overblowing" the proportions of something sexy automatically makes something "hotter"

The CG's shown at least have one good aspect to them; she can wear different outfits, which (I hope) will be reflected on her Sprite aswell, that would be great news at least
Agreed, I don't get the appeal of huge tits (Cattleya, or that rabbit girl from QB).

while I'm leaning on a 'lolicon' side (feel free to sue me, I'm lolicon and proud :p), I like girls with mostly proportional tits. I just don't like tits that are so huge that makes the head can be hardly seen, or just in some H where the tits look like some over inflating fruit >.>

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how someone can confirm that a character is a loli, i mean is a drawing is not like it is born or receiving real sexual harrasment

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty sure I've made my point known on many threads on here. Smaller breasts are the fucking bomb. Give me a woman with smaller breasts any day of the week over big boobs. Very rarely do I find a girl with really large breasts to be attractive.

One of the reasons why Iris Action was one of my favorite all time games...she had smaller and rocked em.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if anyone is giving out links when its released could you pm me pleasE? thanks =]

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure I've made my point known on many threads on here. Smaller breasts are the fucking bomb. Give me a woman with smaller breasts any day of the week over big boobs. Very rarely do I find a girl with really large breasts to be attractive.

One of the reasons why Iris Action was one of my favorite all time games...she had smaller and rocked em.
I'll second that for iris and guild meister 2 both small breasted kickass vixens

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Estimate Release Date:
early june 2014

... and people are already asking for links.

Status
Not open for further replies.