What's new

[pinkbanana-soft] ティアラ☆ファンタジア / Tiara * Phantasia (RJ132499)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132499|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

Well! Looks like a release date has been finally DECIDED!

Google Translated Twitter:
Release date was decided ^ ^! It is April 28 (Friday)! DL site is monopoly! It is!
You can also find new images and videos on their blog:

pinkbanana-soft.biz/

Last edited:

Kamos999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like that kind of games but need more possibilities...

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The ui seems cluttered with way too many things. Hopefully the system won't be too complex to figure out without knowing Japanese.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does that mean it will be submitted to DLsite the 28th, or actually released on DLsite the 28th? Still says May on its DLsite page after all. Either way, good news! And yet I still struggle to believe it!

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...let it die.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does that mean it will be submitted to DLsite the 28th, or actually released on DLsite the 28th? Still says May on its DLsite page after all. Either way, good news! And yet I still struggle to believe it!
It is saying that it will be RELEASED on 28th. welp, that took a while.

WhiteKnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that they've released actual gameplay footage I think I would've prefered this never come out and just wonder what could've been.

That being said, I'll reserve judgment until after I've played it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it looks a bit slow, and all the Japanese in the ui and such is making me worry as well. I wonder if it'll be possible to translate it. Well I'd much rather go into a game thinking it'll be bad/medicore than hyping it, I try to never hype up games. It doesn't look unplayable anyways.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the English DLsite, the creator did mention that the character was slow on normal mode at level 1.

Note: At first you may find the game difficult to play.
On normal mode at level 1, the character is slow and cannot jump.
If you find it too difficult, please set the game to "VERY EASY".
Maybe some of the parameters can adjust the speed as the game progresses or as you level up you'll get faster.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the English DLsite, the creator did mention that the character was slow on normal mode at level 1.

Maybe some of the parameters can adjust the speed as the game progresses or as you level up you'll get faster.
That's a bit of a weird design to have it so slow, just going to annoy players. At least it is finally coming out...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I find interesting too is that her art there shows her with pretty massive breasts, but she's kinda small/average in her sprite work.

Actually his other game seems like it does that too. Maybe he has trouble with large breasts with sprite animations. Goes from like B-C cup sprite to H-K cup CG art lol.

Last edited:

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I find interesting too is that her art there shows her with pretty massive breasts, but she's kinda small/average in her sprite work.

Actually his other game seems like it does that too. Maybe he has trouble with large breasts with sprite animations. Goes from like B-C cup sprite to H-K cup CG art lol.
The new artist is definitely worse at keeping the representation of the character consistent between the spritework and CG.

Seems the creator felt the new artist was better at depicting the character in CG as they envisioned. I.. don't really feel that way about it, aside from the breast downscale from the original CGs. (They should have been scaled even further though.)

Don't get me wrong, I like both versions of the heroine. It's just with a game with such pretty sprites, the CG being styled away from them makes it seem more like fanart.

Last edited:

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So Duke Nukem forever part 2: now with more turd burgling is finally being released.

Much like the above jokes game highly doubtful it will be anything worth waiting for but stranger things have happened, but not too optimistic.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Duke Nukem forever part 2: now with more turd burgling is finally being released.

Much like the above jokes game highly doubtful it will be anything worth waiting for but stranger things have happened, but not too optimistic.
If the sprites are at least close to the level those on page 1 are, it'll be at least partially worth the wait; I'm just worried these CGs are going to ruin the it :/

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so i just checked the dlsite link... it's out now...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At this point if it doesn't fulfill all your hopes and dreams and cure 9 types of cancer, than it has failed it purpose.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh....the loli tag was removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.