What's new

[pinkbanana-soft] ティアラ☆ファンタジア / Tiara * Phantasia (RJ132499)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132499|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

I'm probably going to download it now, I'll put a link up after the game gets more sales.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

meh i played the demo and it was a little lack luster compared to the other stuff they have released

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it's always shitty when an otherwise good game is ruined by scat.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought this game might be pretty good when I saw the preview art on the first page of this thread for it forever ago, but I just now realized it's by the circle that did that JK Hazard game. That one was reaaally subpar.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally when Delay-chan reached her adulthood in her 3rd birthday, the author made up his mind and let his child go. Such a heartwarming tale...

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not normally one to complain, but...I kinda regret this purchase.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not normally one to complain, but...I kinda regret this purchase.
Really? I mean, the gameplay seems kind of... well, the scat tag is appropriate in this case, but the animations (from what I have seen that is) don't seem that bad.

magnss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes! :D Years waiting for this game.

pd: That change in style during all this time.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It looks like the game includes quite a number of stats that you have to look out for such as pissing and lust, which could be neat but... well, it just feels like some people try to go out of their way and make a good game, and it rarely works out. A lot of these hgames would have been much better off if they went for the default turn based RPG maker combat, especially if the hentai stats are tied in.

Nikollachun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now I don't mind a little challenge every now and then but can you seriously not save in this? I really hope I'm missing something.

No you can't save. And everything is unlocked from the beginning so you can't even justify playing to the end.

Last edited:

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After watched all video trailer, this game really remind me of ACT magical girl with blonde hair and pink outfit.
Most of the things look same but with better movement and hitbox.
Is the enemy dead and become a mist or gas is a franchise?

The only thing I like is the backgrounds. It's look really nice. If the dev isn't draw by themself. I really want to know where to download or buy :D

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know I don't really mind this kind of comparatively-speaking slow-and-methodical ACT that rewards timing and positioning more than reflexes. The fighting portions are made pretty decently at least, and the hitboxes check out pretty well... But the resource management nightmare between keeping the various desire stats in check and managing the limited amount of gold is something I'm not very good (read: hopelessly incompetent) at doing, even in the lower difficulties.

That said, some of the enemies have rather unfairly large attack ranges, and there's no way to dodge or block save stunlocking/taking down the enemy before they can do anything drastic... There's also the problem with making it a short arcade-like game with no saving/grinding allowed. But I'll refrain from talking about the waste in potential or how the game isn't worth the development hell period, that's probably beating an equine skeleton at this point.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

all this time and no finishing animation?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

After watched all video trailer, this game really remind me of ACT magical girl with blonde hair and pink outfit.
I'm actually convinced that its by the same guys aswell, even made some posts about it a few months ago. Thats probably why Tiara Fantasia took so long.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, did it always have a scat tag? I swear I checked the tags, rip.

I'm not seeing the scat tag anywhere. What are people talking about? I only see pissing. They just didn't tag it properly? That's really sucky. Jap site still has loli tag too, but English site doesn't, so confusing. How much scat are we talking here? Is it avoidable?

No cum animations either? Well I'm not too interesting in this anymore lol. Every post in this thread is making it seem terrible. I guess maybe we know why it was delayed this long now.

Last edited:

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just checked the tag, I can read Japanese and it DOES NOT have scat tag.
Guess some people had a lousy translation from Google or something.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is pretty unplayable without a translation anyways. There are some meters that fill up and will auto game over you with no explanation (Sleeping doesn't diminish them all, it could be pregnancy or something). Top left is piss, top right is horny meter anyways. Game seems like it's meant to be some time/resource management speed run type thing, but the difficulty doesn't make much sense (Maybe Japanese knowledge helps). There are a lot of buttons that buff your stats or heal you but they seem like cheats rather than intentional game mechanics. I can't tell if you're supposed to use them or not.

Don't bother playing this right now. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding and the game isn't actually as terrible and broken as it seems? I mean, no save/load? Seems to have some major balance issues (Especially if you can just buff your stats at any time), constantly worrying about the meters makes it pretty unfun, etc, etc. There's gotta be stuff I'm missing (I sure hope so...). Seems like it could have been a fun idea if it was balanced really well but it just confuses me and seems frustrating/pointless as is. There doesn't seem to be a way to really farm either, especially since waiting too long means your meters will go up and you'll have to sleep. You end up never really making enough money for anything. If they were trying to make it impossible to succeed without prostitution, that's just awkward.

What a weird game/approach. If maybe the meters filled up a bit slower, and he committed to the difficulty (No cheats), it would have been a great game. Probably shoulda added a way to revisit old maps to farm as well, but I think there are perma game over meters as well if you take too long (Maybe the "orgasm" meter doesn't game over, I didn't max it). I think this might be the perfect example of why you let people playtest your games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.