What's new

[pinkbanana-soft] ティアラ☆ファンタジア / Tiara * Phantasia (RJ132499)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132499|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

Surprised~
Delay-chan out before 2020 :eek:
And yeah.... so dissapointed :confused:
Gameplay is weird.....
So much hype , yet it's.... well For Me , I think this is quite Phail~

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So much disappointment.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The CG and the sprite animation were surprisingly good and at least the quality was consistent. Sadly, as others have mentioned, there are no finishing animations. The CG has a finishing picture but there's no transition or anything. The same sound is also used for all CG and animations.

It looked like the creator was being a bit too ambitious with the game. I won't comment on the bars and "stats" since I don't know what they do. But the system of fighting through levels and and buying things at the town had potential. However, unless I did something wrong, you basically can only get enough gold to buy 1 thing each visit.

Also I've heard there's no save system and I couldn't find one either. A save system is pretty crucial for an adventure game unless they expect people to finish in one go and start from scratch if they want to replay anything. Perhaps there were too many bugs implementing a save system with all those stats to keep track of so it was just scrapped.

Given the time it took to make this, along with the possibly low number of sales, the developer might not be motivated enough to make another game after this. Sadly, it's another game where very nice art and animations get screwed up in implementation and the gameplay is a trainwreck.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, games like this kinda make me want to try my hand at making games, just to see if I can mess things up like this lol. From an outsider, the flaws are pretty apparent, but I guess maybe when you're working on a project for so long, your judgement can get cloudy? I have a hard time believing all the terrible/bad games I've played are just the result of people not knowing what makes a game fun/interesting. I mean, if you've ever enjoyed some games in your life, you should have an idea, right?

Balance issues I understand, if you know how the whole game works and the most efficient way to do things, obviously the game should be really easy for you to play on difficulties that are too high for the average person. So I usually don't fault game devs too much if the issues are purely on balance.

I'm sure making good games is difficult, but a lot of how games end up like this confuses me, so I'm curious.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the game is rushed
Maybe Dev feel somewhat downheart / maybe it have something to do with Dev health
It seems Dev have some disease(?)
If this have cum finish sprite , it will be good for several level~

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Delay-chan made it before 2018? Excellent news.
I'll check out the animations, but that it can't use saves is a downer.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Buying this game seemed like a nobrainer to me (I really liked JK Hazard), but after the now third seemingly random Game Over I'm just confused.

Did anybody figure out how to stop the kill-you-bars? The readme-file didn't include any addtional useful commands, just C for masturbation, but thad didn't really help.

I'm pretty sure the 8th image of the Tutorial-folder explains what I'm looking for, but without much knowlegde of the japanese language it's of no real use to me.

edit: okay, so with a machine translation I kinda got the gist of it. But that didn't really help. Managing the bars seems pretty impossible, really ruining the overall experience.
It's really a pity. A simple Fight-or-Rape game with those animations would've been sweet.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Buying this game seemed like a nobrainer to me (I really liked JK Hazard), but after the now third seemingly random Game Over I'm just confused.

Did anybody figure out how to stop the kill-you-bars? The readme-file didn't include any addtional useful commands, just C for masturbation, but thad didn't really help.

I'm pretty sure the 8th image of the Tutorial-folder explains what I'm looking for, but without much knowlegde of the japanese language it's of no real use to me.
Bottom left is pregnancy, you probably need to get it aborted in town before it finishes. Noticed it going up after a rape and translated it to confirm. Ones I noticed in my short time playing:

1: Small Urine - Horny
2: Big Urine - Orgasm (I think, keeps going up when you masturbate)
3: Dunno, Dunno,
4: Pregnancy, Dunno

Stats:

Attack Power, Movement Speed, Defense Power (I assume something similar, though I'm unfamiliar with the kanji, usually it's 防衛力)

Maybe I'll try to figure out the translations, I know one is energy/exhaustion but there are a lot of words similar to check.

Last edited:

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Bottom left is pregnancy, you probably need to get it aborted in town before it finishes. Noticed it going up after a rape and translated it to confirm. Ones I noticed in my short time playing:

1: Small Urine - Horny
2: Big Urine - Orgasm (I think, keeps going up when you masturbate)
3: Dunno, Dunno,
4: Pregnancy, Dunno

Stats:

Attack Power, Movement Speed, Defense Power (I assume something similar, though I'm unfamiliar with the kanji, usually it's 防衛力)

Maybe I'll try to figure out the translations, I know one is energy/exhaustion but there are a lot of words similar to check.
The ones I colored red are actually: Nympho, ~Depravity and ~Mental Disorder (or something along those lines).
If you masturbate outside, your Nympho rises. It doesn't when you masturbate at an Inn.
Depravity increases when you pee outside, don't decrease your horny-level or increase your Nympho too much and things like that. If your Depravity-level increases, so does your Mental Disorder (along with some other variables, I'm sure). If your Mental Disorder maxes out, it's game over.

So to don't lose, you have to run from Town to Town to masturbate there. If you do it outside, or not at all, your Depravity increases and starts your countdown to your inevitable doom.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So having more Japanese knowledge actually makes it even more apparent how obnoxious the game is, lmao. I didn't know there were so many ways to game over. Anywho, at least we have a somewhat half assed idea of what's going on now. I don't remember there being enough time to get to new cities without masturbation. Depending on how long the game is, seems like you'd spend a lot of time waddling around.

Agreed, the dev went for difficulty in one of the most annoying ways possible, a simple side scroller/run or rape with stats without all the micromanaging woulda been grand. Coulda even left in the pissing/horny stuff and such opening you up to attacks or slowing you down, as long as he got rid of all the lame game overs.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You guys do realize that you could just freeze those values with cheat engine right?

Granted I haven't messed with this game from all the rather poor review posts.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So... now that Delay-chan has finally arrived, we need a new name for this mess... I suggest Disappointment-chan.

Anyway... tried it, and got hella disappointed. Shitty controls, shitty pace, disappointing variation of animations and no climax for any of them. A big difference in quality between CG and sprites, not to mention change in proportions between the two. Ugly and confusing UI, insanely ugly main menu. At least the sprites look good, even if they're kind of badly animated, right?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So... now that Delay-chan has finally arrived, we need a new name for this mess... I suggest Disappointment-chan.
I give her name "Random Game Over Chan" :rolleyes:
You get lot of random game over and have to replay with slow walk and attack. Very annoying :(

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I give her name "Random Game Over Chan" :rolleyes:
You get lot of random game over and have to replay with slow walk and attack. Very annoying :(
After finishing your game you should remake his for him :p.
10x better i'm sure.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad I only just learned about this. For me it was just another terrible ACT instead of a massive disappointment.

zipetya

Reputation score

So, has anyone managed to complete this without the in-game cheats and/or Cheat Engine?
I tried on Easy and faq if I can see any chance of completing it - made it to Episode 5; is it near the end?? lol

Seriously, if you get raped even once, it's game over - maybe not then, but a little bit later.

Also, what the others have whined -and for good reason- about, too...
Disappointing.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

10x better i'm sure.
totally agree, feels like a low budget and buggy atelier tia, the atelier tia its waaay better.

Also we need an UI translation at least, im tired of the game over chan :(

saga55555

Reputation score

10x better i'm sure.
Thank you for the praise but it's better for me to make new project than remake his game :p

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is any one working on a partial for this game? maybe yugifan?

also are there any news about a patch for this game? (and i mean a bug fix patch from the creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.