What's new

VN/TEXT [ ピンキィソフト] Dragon no Tiara - ドラゴンの姫冠 /ドラゴンの姫冠 リマスター版 VJ008999

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Dragon no Tiara - ドラゴンの姫冠

Most of us likely have similar problems. I certainly do. I simply don't have the means to help you, despite the fact that my bank account could take that hit ;)
I understand...it's sad though.

The new release of the game, with hd CG's, costs around 35€, if I'm right with values conversion. Is not cheap to be a 15+ years old game.

But I'd pay that in advance. To me this game has some kind of personal affection since it was the very first HGame I've played and triggered the interest in me.

Too bad...I hope I'll get it some day...

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok, after a LONG waiting (we are talking about years) I managed to purchase the game. Japanese dlsite finally accepted my prepaid card and I got the game downloaded. Legit, regular, paid.
But it seems I can't menage to run it! :ROFLMAO:
I've tried both AppLocale and NTlea, I changed local language settings in Japanese, changed unicode setting to Japanese as well.
It just won't install. At some point I got this error:

Is there anyone willing to help? I can share the game, ofc. Just let me know how, I'm a bit rusty and I don't want to go against the rules.

Thank you in advance!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Might be your version of Windows that's messing things up, especially if it's win10. Try compatibility mode for 7 or XP and see if that helps.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Might be your version of Windows that's messing things up, especially if it's win10. Try compatibility mode for 7 or XP and see if that helps.
Yep, Windows 10 Pro. I've tried compatibility mode but unsuccessfully. Honestly I believe the .zip I downloaded should be unpacked in a different way. I also tried to use language packs to unzip it but I keep seeing lots of files renamed with symbols instead of kanji. That should be the problem.
I might try to install a virtual machine and attempt an... XP?

Menaged to make it work! :cool:
I used Bandzip to extract the folder. I didn't know this software and I have to say it's pretty good and lets you select the language directly before extracting.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Great news!

Though I should mention alot of extractors like winrar and 7zip have built in options for extracting from non-unicode files.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Great news!

Though I should mention alot of extractors like winrar and 7zip have built in options for extracting from non-unicode files.
Do they? I used winrar mostly but I couln't find this option. I haven't been using 7zip since a while, I should check it again.
Anyway, I know this game is very old fashioned but it took me 21 years to finally have it since I've played the demo as a kid.

applepie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi, can you share the game somehow? The concept looked really interesting to me even though it's an old game.