What's new

[Complete - Full] Pirate Queen Malena

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pirate Queen Malena

Forget it, I redid everything from zero, reused the same save files and it works properly now. I don't know what I did wrong, but the poblem was on my end.

Thank you for the reply.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Forget it, I redid everything from zero, reused the same save files and it works properly now. I don't know what I did wrong, but the poblem was on my end.

Thank you for the reply.
Glad it worked out for you :)

NP

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Enjoyed the game ;-) Finished it in under 1 hour.

Your translation was really good even though I think you didn't translate it "literally". (I'm talking about the "I'm with her" joke XD)

Anyway good job :)

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Enjoyed the game ;-) Finished it in under 1 hour.

Your translation was really good even though I think you didn't translate it "literally". (I'm talking about the "I'm with her" joke XD)

Anyway good job :)
There's definately some stuff I didn't translate word by word.

It's kinda hard to translate everything 100% accurate but I thought that's better to go for some out of my head that works instead of just not translating it or taking hours for one dialogue :D

I can't really recall that joke tbh :p

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

whats the content like?
I made a video about it, there you can see some scenes.

it's basically some walking around and exploring dungeons, simple battle system, overall easy to access and around 8 scenes with different variations and insanely good art imo

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

insanely good art imo
Honestly, the best art I've seen in an H game PERIOD. Really hoping we'll get a sequel or something. I really like the pirate theme :cool: Maybe with more H content, length (the game is beatable in about 10 minutes), no first person dungeons, a more natural looking world which promotes free-roam sailing, better combat system (really, i'd take vanilla RPGmaker combat over this), more enemy encounters, more GOR. That's about it.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, the best art I've seen in an H game PERIOD. Really hoping we'll get a sequel or something. I really like the pirate theme :cool: Maybe with more H content, length (the game is beatable in about 10 minutes), no first person dungeons, a more natural looking world which promotes free-roam sailing, better combat system (really, i'd take vanilla RPGmaker combat over this), more enemy encounters, more GOR. That's about it.
The developer at least thought about it. There's a lot of stuff which didn't make it into the game but seemed finished. Maybe there will be new updates.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation!

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I am stuck at the part of the pirate king.. seems I need light but I sure can not find any light.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is nice, the plot is interesting, it has it's own maze-mechanic and it's own combat-mechanic, but the world is just so empty.

Needs more npcs.

As for the translation. Both in the opening cutscene and in the "boy talks about tentacle monster" scene, you have "Beeing" instead of "Being"

Pretty sure you use Payed instead of Paid too. Other than that, your english is pretty good.

Last edited:

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game seems glitched out. I can't kill the tentacle boss. It takes no damage.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game seems glitched out. I can't kill the tentacle boss. It takes no damage.
Maybe you are too weak to deal damage to it.

The translation was used by thousands of people without any problems :p

ergokanki

Lurker
Reputation score
First, I'd like to thank krystallize for his work, his youtube videos, and for being a helpful community member. I'd like you to clarify some things for me:

1. why does the ALL Decrypter that you linked on youtube and here have a trojan (atleast 14 AV's on virustotal.com detected it).
2. m1zuki (user here who translates has some translation links in his signature, those as well have alot of detections on virustotal.com.
3. is it that krystallize m1zuki are compromised? or is the program flagged as false positive.