What's new

ACT [Pixel Teishoku & Libra Heart] 真夜中のサキュバス城 / Succubus Castle in the Midnight (RJ234140)

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
To help you with this, one crown is at the very beginning of the game ( crouch in the middle of the first star hill), and another crown is at the shipwreck, in one of the water traps.

I'm also stuck at 15 girls, and I already got the key from the spiked vertical drop that WhyDoIEven suggested. I am also at 99% map completion and have beaten all bosses up to final, any hints or general pointers would be appreciated.
If you have 15 girls and 1 key, from final area, that means you miss one in that area. Did you get the one at the end of bottom corridor? There's also one as you climb the tower (although the map is wrong, the entry is not on the bottom segment, but the middle one).

Cedori

Reputation score
Did someone succeed in getting into door during credits? I got in, but controls are locked and player can't move right, and keeps walking left, probably forever. There is how room looks, maybe someone saw it somewhere else? I don't recall seeing it. MAP32.jpg
And yes, entering requires another key. Here I loaded some prior save and skipped some girls to get to final boss faster. While it seems impossible to open credits door AND save all girls, I think it is possible - because you can save one girl in ice area of Map B without wasting key, as you can enter her cell from behind, you need succubus double jump for that. Just know that you can't exit her cell to the left, because then you have to use key to return (although maybe with flying/wall jump you can get out through vertical shaft you are supposed to come through).

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Did someone succeed in getting into door during credits? I got in, but controls are locked and player can't move right, and keeps walking left, probably forever. There is how room looks, maybe someone saw it somewhere else? I don't recall seeing it. View attachment 19737
And yes, entering requires another key. Here I loaded some prior save and skipped some girls to get to final boss faster. While it seems impossible to open credits door AND save all girls, I think it is possible - because you can save one girl in ice area of Map B without wasting key, as you can enter her cell from behind, you need succubus double jump for that. Just know that you can't exit her cell to the left, because then you have to use key to return (although maybe with flying/wall jump you can get out through vertical shaft you are supposed to come through).
Actually, that's the bug. Did you save your game after entering the room at the credit?
If you did... then please play the final boss again lol :]]]

Cedori

Reputation score
Actually, that's the bug. Did you save your game after entering the room at the credit?
If you did... then please play the final boss again lol :]]]
No, I did not (couldn't even invoke menu). I didn't save game in town either ^O^
You wouldn't happen to know if stopwatch subweapon works on her? I think this would make things much faster.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm also missing one of the captives. (Number 12 in the gallery.)
I'm at 100% map completion but there's a doorway I can see on the map that I haven't been through and don't know how to get to. It's at the bottom of the lava area under the bit where you have to pick a floating platform to ride.

MapMystery.png

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm also missing one of the captives. (Number 12 in the gallery.)
I'm at 100% map completion but there's a doorway I can see on the map that I haven't been through and don't know how to get to. It's at the bottom of the lava area under the bit where you have to pick a floating platform to ride.

View attachment 19738
Process.png

Stand the red one and DON'T JUMP even it leads you down, no worry!

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Man, this game not even give free unlocked gallery even with 100% completion, and with high HP in the end, it's quite hard to kill yourself.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's an Instant Death difficulty setting for grinding out game overs.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, this game not even give free unlocked gallery even with 100% completion, and with high HP in the end, it's quite hard to kill yourself.
As I mentioned :

The gallery switch is one of the options you can buy on a NG+. Just start a new game and you will be in a room with options to buy, the gallery switch is 4 crowns.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As I mentioned :

The gallery switch is one of the options you can buy on a NG+. Just start a new game and you will be in a room with options to buy, the gallery switch is 4 crowns.
Ah, thank's about that, finally can unlock everything with that

Cedori

Reputation score
And credits door still messes me up, even after I replayed whole game from start to finish. Is there some trick to getting in? I just hit Up when coming over, then usual dialogue advance key, and boom, kissing wall so hard I can't stop. Even tried going in as old succubus, still same results.

Anyway. I liked game quite alot... But there are alot of small problems that make experience worse than it could be. Game's laggy despite being NES knock-off, and with double jumping and dashing, there are quite a few places where you can glitch out of the bounds of stage. Difficulty is still really low, although bosses may make you move around a bit. And unlocking game over scenes is a chore by the end of game, since dying requires more effort than not dying.
Gameplay-wise, I didn't like how game kinda implies there will be alot of backtracking, but this hardly happens. Unless you miss something by lacking attention, there's hardly any reason to go back, and mechanically, game doesn't want this either. Also, feels kinda weird you can only see CG's of captured girls for split seconds during loading, and then - only via gallery. Or maybe I didn't push right button...
Out of positives - art is as good as always, keyboard AND gamepad not conflicting with each other is most welcome, as well as fullscreen mode. And some moments were genuinely good, like when you think you face final boss - that took me by surprise.

Also, on a whim I made this, if someone does run into troubles locating things in game. Probably missed one or two HP upgrades, since I feel like you are supposed to be able to use all helpers together.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Cedori To enter the Credits Door, just wait for the credits to end and fade to monochrome, then wait some more. After a bit, the screen should turn back to colored, and you can walk around in the credits map. Note that you cannot leave it, so don't accidently save over a good file if you do.
This also does NOT contribute to 100% map completion or collectibles as far as I noticed. But I won't spoil what's there.

Cedori

Reputation score
Inspector_Whatsup: Oooh, I see. Actually I tried waiting very first time (didn't had key though), but I guess I was too impatient and color didn't come back before I decided game won't quit without good old Alt+F4. Thanks!

cell943

Reputation score
Also, on a whim I made this, if someone does run into troubles locating things in game. Probably missed one or two HP upgrades, since I feel like you are supposed to be able to use all helpers together.
That's amazing, man! Mad props. This saved me so much time. Thanks for not being another one of those "go to a certain area for a certain item" answers.

linshao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys i started the game but i only see a black screen and i can walk with the char but nothing happens. No menu no nothing.. someone got this before?

First time to play it but look like locked.

elhlyn

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi guys i started the game but i only see a black screen and i can walk with the char but nothing happens. No menu no nothing.. someone got this before?

First time to play it but look like locked.
You need to run Japanese locale. had the same issue