What's new

Playing h games online with friends.

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Playing h games online with friends.

The only good one I remember is Love Death 555 online play but Teatime has shut down and you can no longer find servers...

I think manually entering an IP to a host still works though.

OP
S

squalljericho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You haven't tried Nutaku games yet? I know it's not the genre ur looking for and Idk really well the games, but you can play with friends
I will give those a shot , thank you .
Also if anyone can get roa to a working VS state that would be great as well.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... Does Second Life count?

OP
S

squalljericho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have honestly never tried Secondlife.
Does anyone know if there are any programs out there that would allow Mugen to be played online?

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have honestly never tried Secondlife.
Does anyone know if there are any programs out there that would allow Mugen to be played online?
IDK if this would work, but, there's this program called Evolve(not the Steam game one), the program allows games that doesn't have online capability to be played online, i've played Monster Hunter on PPSSPP online with it.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Second Life is fun to hang out in, it's a big 3D chatroom that has very cool stuff!
There is a lot to explore there and, of course, has adult areas that have sexy ways to 'interact' with other people :D

OP
S

squalljericho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game RJ178138 Gamble Fight, is out. If anyone has a chance to try please let me know how the online function is.

OP
S

squalljericho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone wants to play amazon brawl online. Please send me a pm if you do.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i've downloaded lunaport but i need to know how to input a games .exe file name into the .ini file.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

i've downloaded lunaport but i need to know how to input a games .exe file name into the .ini file.
From what I've heard, lunaport doesn't work with most figther maker 2nd games, the best one is the MTSP, that one works with any game and it's easy to use. PM if interested in knowing more

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game RJ178138 Gamble Fight, is out. If anyone has a chance to try please let me know how the online function is.
I played it online. Unfortunately if your half way across the world from their server, there is too much lag to enjoy.

I'm assuming its p2p so if you host and connect with friends it may play smoothly (no idea and need help on this. See gample fight topic).

Last edited: