What's new

Please Link Translated RPG Maker Games Here!

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Please Link Translated RPG Maker Games Here!

At this point I probably will just start a new thread if I ever get to that. Translations have been coming out so often that I just started wanting to do monthly updates and that fell apart pretty quickly and now I haven't updated the list in five months. I can make a new thread and maybe just ask people to gather the games I'm missing for me would be a better idea.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At this point I probably will just start a new thread if I ever get to that. Translations have been coming out so often that I just started wanting to do monthly updates and that fell apart pretty quickly and now I haven't updated the list in five months. I can make a new thread and maybe just ask people to gather the games I'm missing for me would be a better idea.
I can help you Jikorde. Anytime.
Truth be told i made a fully list but then my pc decided to blow up.. And lost my work :(. But if we do this it would be nice if we could make it "sticky" on the first page.

Give me a few hours and i will make a fully list.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

That would be good. You should also put links to the translation patches if you can. Here to help if you need it.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can help you Jikorde. Anytime.
Truth be told i made a fully list but then my pc decided to blow up.. And lost my work :(. But if we do this it would be nice if we could make it "sticky" on the first page.

Give me a few hours and i will make a fully list.
I think I updated the front page post to include everything I ignored for the last few months. If you notice anything missing just tell me, then in a few days I'll make a new thread and ask for a sticky.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think I updated the front page post to include everything I ignored for the last few months. If you notice anything missing just tell me, then in a few days I'll make a new thread and ask for a sticky.
You're right. It's fully updated.
The only game that i feel like should be added is [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

It's like 99.99999% Translated Only few endings isn't because "hyperk2" vanished in thin air. but others has taken his place to finish it.

Edit: Mandragora -ERODE 0- Just got added. XD I found something Jikorde! you list is OUTDATED!

Last edited:

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're right. It's fully updated.
The only game that i feel like should be added is [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

It's like 99.99999% Translated Only few endings isn't because "hyperk2" vanished in thin air. but others has taken his place to finish it.

Edit: Mandragora -ERODE 0- Just got added. XD I found something Jikorde! you list is OUTDATED!
Yeah, the game that came out a minute after I responded to you. The list is updated now. Anything else from like Dlsite that I missed? Finished patreon games?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, the game that came out a minute after I responded to you. The list is updated now. Anything else from like Dlsite that I missed? Finished patreon games?
About patreon i'm lost. Because it hasn't a "[Complete - Full] Tag". It's abit harder to find.
I think this is full but i couldn't finish it because i have some kind of a bug. Waiting on the creator to help.
It says its completed on the thread but not on the title.

Road Trip

akain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're missing bitch exorcist rio 3

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything mentioned up to this point has been added. imnotapervert, Vitamin Plus has been in the list for months.

One note, for things like Rio 3 where the thread says its not done, could people link straight to the confirmation of a complete translation/finished game? That way I don't have to hunt for the thread and then hunt through the thread before I add it to the list. Like how chiakisan did for Ane Kasegi is perfect.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The thread you have linked for the Rio 3 translation is for the ACT game, not the RPG. I don't believe the ACT game is translated.

Here's a link to the thread of the actual Rio 3 RPG which is translated:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26834

I bumped the thread too as it was never even confirmed there that the Rio 3 RPG got translated lol.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fixed that, thanks. I'll be doing a final sweep of games on Thursday before making the new thread, so if anyone else has anything they know is missing please point it out.