What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ PLUS TRUE] Rudilia of Rim -The Girl with the Sexual Power- リムの少女ルディア~性なる力を持つ者~ (RE136400) (RJ136400)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ136400][リムの少女ルディア~性なる力を持つ者~] Plus True Circle

anyone killed that T-Rex boss? Im level 15 but still having trouble. Im trying to get some craft weapon from the first city,theres any enemy nearby that drops itens to make? I reach that second city, only sell boots.

Sry for my bad english.

Thanks.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone killed that T-Rex boss? Im level 15 but still having trouble. Im trying to get some craft weapon from the first city,theres any enemy nearby that drops itens to make? I reach that second city, only sell boots.

Sry for my bad english.

Thanks.
I did, but with Cheat Engine hacked HP and MP. That damn T-Rex is very tough . =.=!!!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didnt got it after that boss
i learned it in combat hours after the boss
You are talking about the one that makes her touch herself out of battle to refill herMana when walking around, right?

you unlock it after opening the chest and being granted what the MC was expecting to be "divine power" but was actually something more like "sexual energy" right after beating the first boss, but before going home.

theres even a little pop-up telling you how to use it.

you don't unlock it in combat.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sry for my bad english.

Thanks.
i kill it when lvl 34
lvl or after few quest, 1st town has new item sale. If get coin in dungeon or quest dont sell it (possibly find in 1st dungeon, east forest, after train event talk to girl in station and forget...), after get book in desert SW can make last weapon and armor

You are talking about the one that makes her touch herself out of battle to refill herMana when walking around, right?

you unlock it after opening the chest and being granted what the MC was expecting to be "divine power" but was actually something more like "sexual energy" right after beating the first boss, but before going home.

theres even a little pop-up telling you how to use it.

you don't unlock it in combat.
btw masturbate skill has 3 type, one is use key, another one is normal skill, last 1 is masturbate to orgasm 20 times get last CG, then use masturbate skill last 100 SP skill

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did, but with Cheat Engine hacked HP and MP. That damn T-Rex is very tough . =.=!!!
err.... game keeps crashing soon after I find the HP.....share your code list plz

AlexFair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks etigoya
i got the last armor, now trying to get last weapon only need 3 itens.
i dont even know about the quest, blind run, i cant even read japanese.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

err.... game keeps crashing soon after I find the HP.....share your code list plz

impossible, it's randomly generated every time you load the game up

what exactly are you doing? is it crashing when you FIND the hp, or when you alter it?

if its the latter, then you are giving it an invalid number.

Either by setting the value higher than your maximum hp (which crashes the game) or setting it for something that doesn't fit the x2+1 format (I.E, ever even number) which ALSO crashes the game.

also, where the hell is the dragon/t-rex boss?

also also, afte you make the dust, you meet back up with the redhead at you house, if your a virgin, you get a sex scene, if not then you fade to black.

so you need to do a virgin run to get all the CG.

AlexFair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The T-Rex is in a forest below the dungeon you begin at.
You can use world map to get entrance, up there you will find a map that will down you will enter at the forest, go left through the fish mob and if u use map you will see where you need to click to find a teleporter to T-Rex

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so what do you do after talking to the redhead in your house? Iv'e just been wondering around aimlessly leveling up here and there and getting items. Is there any direction to this game? And also how to you visit the mountain looking place on the first map, below the city?:confused:

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you need the sidequest from the guy in the first city for it. Dunno which one though, since I always just bought the quests in bulk.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so what do you do after talking to the redhead in your house? Iv'e just been wondering around aimlessly leveling up here and there and getting items. Is there any direction to this game? And also how to you visit the mountain looking place on the first map, below the city?:confused:
Ok so I talked to the guild thing in the city and it opened up the Mountain with the bandits but now what lol. And that T rex is really freakin hard :eek:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok so I talked to the guild thing in the city and it opened up the Mountain with the bandits but now what lol. And that T rex is really freakin hard :eek:
You need Rare water, Corner of Minotour (horn?) and a Crystal Fragment to make the thing to undo the sexy curse on you, Crystal is in the theives den, water is in the desert and Minotour is in the cave near the desert (outside the second town)

you can finish the game with just though three things, if you want to do the "virgin route" where you get a nice long scene with the redhead, if not, just do all the sidequests from the guy in town, you can check then in your quest-log after you pick them up, and ITH or Chiitrans can translate the quest for you.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need Rare water, Corner of Minotour (horn?) and a Crystal Fragment to make the thing to undo the sexy curse on you, Crystal is in the thieves den, water is in the desert and Minotour is in the cave near the desert (outside the second town)

you can finish the game with just though three things, if you want to do the "virgin route" where you get a nice long scene with the redhead, if not, just do all the sidequests from the guy in town, you can check then in your quest-log after you pick them up, and ITH or Chiitrans can translate the quest for you.

Also, what Trex? i heard about a dragon after you basucally beat the game, but no Trex.

also, I'm missing "loss of virginity" 1 and 4, I have every other scene.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the forest to the east, there is a T-Rex that is pretty much a bonus boss if you use the map near the entrance to find the portal. I tried fighting him at around level 22+ and lost. He has more than 15K health, that is for sure.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, I'm missing "loss of virginity" 1 and 4, I have every other scene.
oasis where u get water, has goddess statue, go east from statue can find flower can back 1 times virgin, or used this item? this game lost virgin hscene 1 to 3, after see it 1 time then F12, this will show in hscene room

T-Rex 1 round can hit around 1.5k, low lvl better ignore it

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the minotour, is there anything needed to have him appear. I think I've done everything in that dungeon (the caves to the West of Town 2), but at the crystal in the end the room, to the north the large room is empty (I assume that's where he'd be)?
Thanks.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the minotour, is there anything needed to have him appear. I think I've done everything in that dungeon (the caves to the West of Town 2), but at the crystal in the end the room, to the north the large room is empty (I assume that's where he'd be)?
Thanks.
Need to be doing his guild quest. It appears after doing some quests... Or maybe right away, I'm not sure. So if it's not listed just do a bunch of guild quests for it to show up.

EDIT: If you saw it listed, I think there's a fee to grabbing it. If you didn't have enough money, it'd not count as accepting it.

Last edited:

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is anyone had finished this game ?
I finished boss, but can't find T-Rex, and lost a lot of CG :(
Hope someone have a save file :(
sorry my bad english

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need to be doing his guild quest. It appears after doing some quests... Or maybe right away, I'm not sure. So if it's not listed just do a bunch of guild quests for it to show up.

EDIT: If you saw it listed, I think there's a fee to grabbing it. If you didn't have enough money, it'd not count as accepting it.
Thanks yea, I brought all his quests mostly at the same time... I'm thinking that broke something. His list is empty right now.. will mess around with it some more but far as I can tell I've opened all the areas on the main map (at least all the once I can see).

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, here is my save from my game. I don't got all of the CGs, but it is a file after I completed the game, and it sets you right outside of the portal that leads to the T-Rex. Good luck, though I suggest you get potions. ALOT of potions.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.