What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん] [Poison] Chris Survival (RJ341567)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1610859537078.png
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Very similar to his previous game, you go around and complete objects in order to investigate the island and escape it. Combat is your regular rpg maker fights and when your health is below 40% health and clothes durrability below a certain threshold, the enemy will assault you. There's bullets that one shots enemies, but you only have a limited amount of them, so use them carefully. This game focuses heavily on survival, meaning there's no shops for you to buy healing items and requiring you to loot around the nature for materials and food.

Story:
In order to capture an island and claim it under the country, Chris, a captain of that certain country, was tasked to explore and colonize it. With her 60 men crew and equipment to aid her, she set sail for the journey. During her trip, however, a hurricane wreck their ship, leaving Chris stranded on it. Now with limited equipment and no crew to aid her, she sets out to investigate and escape the island.

Fetishes:
Rape, Monster Sex, Big Breasts, Pregnancy, Tentacles, Multiple Ending​

Last edited:

Mister_cat

Reputation score
So this game is gonna be like a less thicc version of TechnoBrake Leviathan?

Not implying that is a copy, just that I loved that game and would happily play something similar.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's out on dlsite!!!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it wrong that I'm bothered that the notzi chick is using a Webley Revolver instead of a Luger or Walther?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it wrong that I'm bothered that the notzi chick is using a Webley Revolver instead of a Luger or Walther?
To be fair, "colonizing" and claiming wild islands was a very British affair in the past...

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
game very disappoint .game very shot.dont have much thing to do it mutiple ending end but not mutiple line .Have only mutiple dead end(not mean she dead ) line .

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be fair, "colonizing" and claiming wild islands was a very British affair in the past...
The British also went to a lot of effort to make sure the Germans wouldn't have much success there.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How many scenes does it have?
very disappointed with baste skills =/ I was hype by Dirty Skills with Baste, but very disappointed

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, compared to previous games by this circle, this game is so damn short. Honestly feels like a huge missed opportunity. I don't understand why they'd put in a whole crafting system that is barely needed/used and "Bad effects" up to level 10 when the game ends so fast you'd have to REALLY try to get any of them above like 3 or so

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any ways to remove the bad effects or does cum permanently stay on her or something

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any ways to remove the bad effects or does cum permanently stay on her or something
the shower will reset MC's status and clear most of the status
one of the skills usable outside of a fight will clear bukakke status, and you'll need a potion to cure the lewd mark curse

edit : no way to remove gigantic breasts status though, you'll have to start a new game for that

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, compared to previous games by this circle, this game is so damn short. Honestly feels like a huge missed opportunity. I don't understand why they'd put in a whole crafting system that is barely needed/used and "Bad effects" up to level 10 when the game ends so fast you'd have to REALLY try to get any of them above like 3 or so
Yeah, this is insanely short for a poison game. I got the good ending that unlocked the entire gallery in like an hour and a half? Edit: Not the best ending; getting the good ending was enough.

I think the crafting system only matters if you try to slog through the orc cave (which is filled with dozens of encounters), and it might not anyways.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Yup, game super short, I got ending on my FIRST PLAYTHROUGH WITHIN 10 MINUTES(Seriously, I'm not joking).

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I remember how much I regretted spending money on this creator. Worst monetization I have ever witnessed and disappointing game.