What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [pompompain] Dungeon of Revival 復活のダンジョン (RJ279387)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lil question where should I put the save .reg file?
Search for regedit (if you're on Windows) to open the Registry Editor, then click File in the upper left corner, then Import in the drop down list and finally you'll have to navigate to the .reg file and open it.

Edit: Just did this myself to see if the ambush scene from stage 2 worked in the gallery, and it does! And man does it suck that it doesn't work in-game, it's one of, if not the best scene in the game! Just missing them taking turns.
Also, jesus this game hates my fightstick. I keep forgetting it's plugged in, and it makes the camera go haywire every time.

Last edited:

Knatumz

Reputation score
I actually find the combat in stage 4 to be the worst of them all, mainly because of the awkward hit detection. Otherwise pretty standard stuff, not superb but playable at least.
I do hope the dev hires a VA for the main girl in his next game, this is just so...disturbing.

lolt

Reputation score
For some reason my mouse keeps drifting to the top left of the screen in my game.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For some reason my mouse keeps drifting to the top left of the screen in my game.
same. in my case was my ps4 controller. try to unplug every controller, alt-tab while in game, return to the game and now it should work correctly.
Any yuri in this game?
tecnically... no.
unless be forced to have an implanted biological penis and fuck your sister while mind controlled by an evil entity is considered yuri, and i dont think so.

azerty

Reputation score
i don't have a good PC for play the game...
And I saw the post for the CG but I don't know why it's not working.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Bonus uncensor patch and universal autotranslate tool.
The contents of Dungeon_of_Revival_Data.7z (the sharedassets files) must be copied to Dungeaon of revival\Data\Dungeon_of_Revival_Data\ and overwrite the existing files.
Copy and run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe inside Dungeaon of revival\Data folder and run the game once with the generated shortcut inside \Data folder. It doesn't matter afterwards what exe you use to run it.
The uncensor patch will probably only work with version.
EDIT: updated the uncensor patch. All scenes are now uncensored
Save appears to work, but that's after a few crashes. The uncensor patch does not appear to work with V 1.06 off the english DLsite so heads up to anyone buying game.
Thanks though, I think I misundersood the Edit upadated uncensor, guess it's still only for the "This version"

moecedes

Reputation score
I didn't really play through all the game but I unlocked everything through registry edit. Hard part was to figure the event naming sequence for each missing scene. Anyways...
is the save file. It's a .reg file. Import it to registry. Don't worry it won't fuck up your system or whatever.
Bonus uncensor patch and universal autotranslate tool.
The contents of Dungeon_of_Revival_Data.7z (the sharedassets files) must be copied to Dungeaon of revival\Data\Dungeon_of_Revival_Data\ and overwrite the existing files.
Copy and run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe inside Dungeaon of revival\Data folder and run the game once with the generated shortcut inside \Data folder. It doesn't matter afterwards what exe you use to run it.
The uncensor patch will probably only work with version.
EDIT: updated the uncensor patch. All scenes are now uncensored
Thanks a lot :)))
What a gud guy

voodoohexx

Reputation score
maybe im stupid but i cant open the link for the uncensor
can someone help?

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm... What the... ? Did his dl-site blog gone or link broken? Even tag "Unity" didnt helped. That strange, when his games still in shop dlsite. Anyone knows link to his blog?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Was he even using it? Pretty sure he just 3 posts which were the game releases.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm... What the... ? Did his dl-site blog gone or link broken? Even tag "Unity" didnt helped. That strange, when his games still in shop dlsite. Anyone knows link to his blog?
Dlsite blog doesn't exist anymore, DLsite got rid of it in favor of ci-en.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ahh...this one is a hidden little gem i did not have the chance to notice until recently, mainly i bet the guro turned me away, as i'm not a big fan of ryona in its all-freakin'-hardcore taste. But this one is not that bad actually.

And even its gruesome nature makes this guy's games more aesthetically appealing. Very atmospheric and immersive, makes the sexual aspects better too, since some enemies in all ages media just wanna beat the gurl to a pulp, makes the h feels like a bonus? Not to mention its not that soft rape bullcrap that's trendy nowadays.
Nor ahegao bullshit, which is always a good thing (except for one scene but eh).
A shame only this one works with a gamepad but i guess that's just me.

All that rant nobody cares about aside, thanks for reuploading the save.
Actually i couldn't get it before you did, and i had to do something, if anyone finds it useful here you go:

Other games of this dude share the same DWord registry values, so you can create them with the same name, or copy them, or rename the sabe from another game (in regedit route).
The details i don't remember 100% but its easy.

Also lol'd at Mr. WTF dude also known as Big Motherfucker. Lmao.
Sadly, i missed him.
This game is old school hardcore so no checkpoints and i like that, sadly i didn't have the time and i ended unlocking the scenes with the save (not to mention stage 4's, which is the best, was fucking bugged and not unlockable by normal, r any, means).

Heh, i remember seeing his scene though (big motherfucker), exploring with the camera thinking it was over (and already deeming it gross) only for it to BOOM in my fucking face up close. Oh boy that was one hell of a-

Edit: oh btw,this guy has a ci-en or enty or whatever? Is he making anything new?

Edit 2: I don't want to mislead anyone. I sounded lighlty. This game IS...disturbing, to say the least. Now that i talked about it, and thinking back about it, my recall tells me it indeed is so. It disturbed me.

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hope they make another game. Unlike most people I do like ryona and lighter bits of guro.

I don't think this guy has a twitter or a ci-en or anything. They just release a game every 1.3 years or something.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Unfortunately, the uncensored patch in this thread doesn't work with the newer versions of this game. I've made one for the most recent version 1.06 for those that are interested. Simply extract to \Data\Dungeon_of_Revival_Data and replace.

Link:

These games are brutal but unique and interesting. There really aren't many 3D ACT dungeon crawlers that are decent. If he's keeping with his old release pace, his new game should be coming out fairly soon. Really wish he kept a blog of some sort so that we could tell if he's developing anything or not.

Last edited: