What's new

ACT Loli [ぽんこつめーかー]新兵ニーファの初任務 (RJ260188)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
DLsite Link
Download link

Description:

An Act gameplay featuring in-game rape, the story is about you playing as an elf trying to save your brethren/sisters/etc from evil orc and monsters, with some twist on the last stage. The in game rape happens when you lose at least 50% health bar, thus making them showing Heart icon. Only few animations too, you automatically unlock them as you progress through the stage. The flowers you pick up allow you to add stats onto your character, put enough into leg and you can dash/double jump. combine with tech or attack and you can attack in the air as well. To access some extra areas with more flower or just to access some side road, you'll need to unlock some of the skill (meaning being careful with how you spend the flower since they are limited in number).

Controls:
Left / Right Arrow keys: Movement
Down Arrow: Crouch
Z: Jump
X: Attack
C: Block
A: Use Item
S: Shoot arrow

Features:
Rape, Monster, Yuri (only by Ghost), Bestiality.

Difficulty ranged from S.Easy into Hard, which in S.Easy lets you one hit ANYTHING.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
something to note. the flowers you pick up allow you to add stats onto your character, put enough into leg and you can dash/double jump. combine with tech or attack and you can attack in the air as well.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really one problem with the game, is that to acces some extra area with more flower or just to acces some side road, you'll need to unlock some of the skill (meaning being careful with how you spend the flower since they are limited in number).

Also, there some grey floating eye in the stage, couldn't find them all and dunno what it make happen, but to reach some of them you'll need some of the skill (like shooting arrow while jumping).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires gameplay description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back and unlocked.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's better to invest on LEG at the early game
So You can Run-Double jump(Skipping Enemies - LOL). Also , I think some small-eyeball enemies also give stats when You kill them. There is 50 totals of them
Not sure what will You get after killing 50 of them , since all gallery already unlock without it
After You able to Run-DJ , invest on tech/atk
Investing to HP is kinda pointless , DEF only need 30 to unlock some skill

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
theres only 1 animation not unlocked in the gallery, its the animation where you can masturbait yourself to recover full HP.
tho you need to defeat a giant mermaid to talk to the elf queen to get it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Since I'm not good at that kind of game I cheated (unlimited flower to boost stats ^^) to get a full save (except the 50 eyes).
So, use the save if you want.

And a warning, the game don't allow you to "cheat" your life with cheat engine. I tried a few time, but making the hp value stuck at a certain number don't work. Oh, the HP may stuck at 100/100 for exemple, but once you lose a total of 100 (or more) HP, the enemies hit don't hurt you anymore... and neither are your hit hurting them - so avoid.

Attachments

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It's better to invest on LEG at the early game
So You can Run-Double jump(Skipping Enemies - LOL). Also , I think some small-eyeball enemies also give stats when You kill them. There is 50 totals of them
Not sure what will You get after killing 50 of them , since all gallery already unlock without it
After You able to Run-DJ , invest on tech/atk
Investing to HP is kinda pointless , DEF only need 30 to unlock some skill
Probably the door on the last area that's not visited upon your story run through?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the def 30 skill is autoblocking when you crouch...i think

SirDregan

Reputation score
Since I'm not good at that kind of game I cheated (unlimited flower to boost stats ^^) to get a full save (except the 50 eyes).
What will you get, if you have all the 50 floating eyes?
I have 25/50. :/

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
So...I found all 50...and....it doesn't seem to do anything?

Bryanis

Reputation score
So...I found all 50...and....it doesn't seem to do anything?
Guess the text next to the count in the gallery tell what it does since there nothing in the game readme or the game page on dl site. So what it does should be told in game (I guess), but I never even tried using translating tool for that game.

risokyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess the text next to the count in the gallery tell what it does since there nothing in the game readme or the game page on dl site. So what it does should be told in game (I guess), but I never even tried using translating tool for that game.
In the gallery, it says that you don't get any rewards for finding and killing all 50 eyes.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How do you fight the mermaid queen? I don't even know how to get to her. I keep beating the game without meeting her.

Bryanis

Reputation score
In the gallery, it says that you don't get any rewards for finding and killing all 50 eyes.
So, it's just a completitionist thing...

How do you fight the mermaid queen? I don't even know how to get to her. I keep beating the game without meeting her.
You need to get to the elves castle through the cave in the uppper left part of the map. To get through the closed gate, you'll need to get the key - you get it from a captured elf in a side map in the moutain area.
Once you get the key, you have to fight through the cave to reach the castle. Go talk to the guard, then enter the castle on the left. Get out after the talking and talk again to the guard, you'll enter a new area - get through it and you'll face the mermaid queen. Once you beat her, you'll go to the castel again and lean the masturbating healing.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it is just me or anyone meet the problem with controller, I can't hit any button

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a new update for the game just several days ago. According to machine translation they added a new area and new boss.