What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Any idea what that Pon guy and the chicken do on the top of that tower? (the one in the town with 4th gym).

Also, what is Chronos talking about when she says something about wanting to go to another place?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

XD Time obs see the translation is XD

it is thas

In any case, seems one fight did not go the rest no idea

Last edited:

Ceasedloic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi!

I have a problem with the game. I can't launch it... Can someone help me please ? (I download it with YoungMike's link)

hxxp://i.imgur.com/F0NATo6.png

(Don't worry about the dark parts , I made it because it's useless)
Still got my problem :/ can someone help me ?

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea what that Pon guy and the chicken do on the top of that tower? (the one in the town with 4th gym).
Staff room, you can read the comments of the staff.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Staff room, you can read the comments of the staff.
Do you need to have access to the internet and etc to read comments? Because they both have an options thing, one of which is to talk and the other is to fight? The one that I think reads 'fight' tells me that I need to have an internet connection, at which I don't go further because uhh, yeah.

Is that straight from the download, aka you didn't try to use the partial English patch being tossed around in the thread?
If so, I dunno but I'd suggest downloading from another source.
Personal one I used was tossed around in this thread too:
hxxp://hentai4daily.com/2014/03/29/%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88140327%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%E3%83%A9%E3%83%9C-%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%82%AE%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%83%8F%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF/#more-42250
(just turn the hxxp into http)

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

looks like you might need to download the game again in jp settings in order for the folder name to appear properly.

Ceasedloic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that straight from the download, aka you didn't try to use the partial English patch being tossed around in the thread?
If so, I dunno but I'd suggest downloading from another source.
Personal one I used was tossed around in this thread too:
hxxp://hentai4daily.com/2014/03/29/%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88140327%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%E3%83%A9%E3%83%9C-%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%82%AE%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%83%8F%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF/#more-42250
(just turn the hxxp into http)
Is the partial english patch is on page 24? If so, which one do I download ?

looks like you might need to download the game again in jp settings in order for the folder name to appear properly.
In my folders, the name appears properly. It's only in the error thing where it's called "??????????" so....

Last edited:

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me if evolution is possible? If so, when do the two starters we first get evolve?
starter Gals evolve around 25 level mine is 60 now and steamrolls anything in her path

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a reason why I call Erin nighthawk-chan you know?

Joking aside, I captured my Erin as a virgin, something I couldn't do in the original game -> That cost me some IV though (think I was at 140 or so).
The rate of encountering Erin as a virgin is lower than the rate of miwumiwu appearing as shiny, what's up with that? D: (Trivia: Erin's the only pokegal who can have up to 6 previous experience when you first capture her, others max at 3. Must be the background story. And yes, encountering a virgin Erin is more difficult than a shiny miwumiwu)
my erin happened to be virgin too, I was really surprised (since every single erin I found before had 2-6 experience), though now I'm really sad because erin's story in the original game was so incredibly painful to read ;_;

Anyone got #111? That's probably the evolved form of chronosu or another gal.

Either way, I am on my 3rd play through (since I missed some stuff on my 2nd one and wanted the light started) and hasn't have time to level chronosu hence a heads-up and whether to grind chronosu for her evolved form is appreciated.
#111 is Mew, (mine is shiny)

I'm actually not sure where to get her, she's definitely unique since I can't breed her, but I haven't managed to get her yet. The reason I have her in my pokedex is because I NTR'd her from someone with her in his team (lol)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In my folders, the name appears properly. It's only in the error thing where it's called "??????????" so....
Yep, thats the problem.

Rename that ?????????? into something understandable by the system.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

red_cloud can you post your trainer ID so I can catch the shiny mew lol(if you have it in your party, if not nvm)

mew is probably a roaming gal that you can only get after beating the elite 4 or on an island somewhere no one here knows how to get to yet... maybe. I only think that since the game follows pokemon so closely, I'm probably completely wrong though.

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

red_cloud can you post your trainer ID so I can catch the shiny mew lol(if you have it in your party, if not nvm)

mew is probably a roaming gal that you can only get after beating the elite 4 or on an island somewhere no one here knows how to get to yet... maybe. I only think that since the game follows pokemon so closely, I'm probably completely wrong though.
sure, id is 404-4182-3400-2075, I set her as my first party member, lemme know if it doesn't work

sandwich

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

like the sos brigade cameo in the tokyo dome

also has it been said what to do in the jail gym? not sure if it hasnt been posted or if ive missed it :/

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The code worked but it took me to some guy with 6 gals and none of them was mew lol.

Also does anyone know how to get her?

I just caught her but I'm not even sure where she is in game, her dex # is 104

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The code worked but it took me to some guy with 6 gals and none of them was mew lol.

Also does anyone know how to get her?

I just caught her but I'm not even sure where she is in game, her dex # is 104
hmm, maybe it didn't update my team, it might take a bit of time to update? You can try again later, I think. I made sure to refresh my team so the newest version should be on the server. Did you try clicking network play and making sure you downloaded the most recent player info from server?

also she should be the evolution of beryl, you get her from the cameo fight in the lowest difficulty dome tournament

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah it refreshed, but maybe it'll just take awhile like you said.

and ok I guess she just evolves at a much higher level than most the other evolutions. I think I already have mine on 38 and she still didn't evolve yet

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Evolves with the mirror of truth. (Prisoner quest chain reward) works even at at lv20.

it should be correct, unless I'm using the wrong id. Trainer name is レン and my avatar is the silent loli girl

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, your ID doesn't work for me either.

Some random person with the trap avatar. (zzzz)

Another random person with the trap avatar. (Nike)

Then repeats of the first ID gives:
Aria and then another random player.
Doesn't look like your id works on server.

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, your ID doesn't work for me either.

Some random person with the trap avatar. (zzzz)

Another random person with the trap avatar. (Nike)

Then repeats of the first ID gives:
Aria and then another random player.
Doesn't look like your id works on server.
oh hmm, I think I see; it's because I downloaded the pirated copy, so I have the same id as everyone else who downloaded it, and they're probably overwriting that id over and over.

EDIT:

okay, managed to fix the issue. New ID is 3958461855462107, which should definitely work this time, tested it on my own save. seems like it preserves the exact stats, so the mew stays shiny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.