What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Your girl in the first position has trash equipped. De-equip that, since it acts as a repellant. ゴミsomething.

syloch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what kind of post game content does this game have anyway? I caught the girl on the beach, but how to I get past the girl in the cave between the 2nd and 3rd city?

Also, I'm trying to fill out my album. I'm guessing 1 through 3 are for the other starter girl, but I'm missing scenes 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 19, 24, 26, 27, 28 and 30. I'd appreciate any help with finding those scenes.

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Scenes 1-3, 7, 8, 11, 19 are exclusively for the Light starter, エローナ.

As for Number 6, anytime after clearing the game, visit the 1000$ suite in a love hotel with your アモーレ. Choosing Yes two times will get you the scene, but save before, because it ends the game. This requires having seen No.5 before, by the way.

No. 10 requires a complete Gyarudex, including shiny variants.

No. 24 triggers after whoring out, making a video of OR sleeping with a Black Devil. Each scene is slightly different. To acquire a Black Devil, whore an Angel out and then let her evolve. The Angel needs to either have above five times sex in general, or just whoring her out five times, not sure about that.

No. 26 is a 3p with Fuujin and Raijin. Fuujin can be found after a game clear on the beach behind your house, Raijin in the tunnel between the haunted house and the fourth city. Just sleep with any of them while the other is in the team.

No. 27 goes with メスブータ, the evolution of マゾ. You can find a Maso in the patches after the night city. After you acquired one, go into the BDSM suite while also having either a vibrator, vibe or Queen in your team, there's a scene for each one of them. The Queen is the evolution of the Do-S, found in the same area as the Maso. The ローター can be found by fishing with the best fishing rod, バイブン is its evolution.

No. 28 can be triggered by sleeping with a Yuki-Onna in the cheap room or in the hut on Minato island. Yuki-Onna can be caught in front of the snow city or evolved from ユキオン, found in the haunted house. There's another scene after sleeping with her five times.

No. 30 requires Chronos/クロノス. There's a scene for the first, fifth and tenth time of sleeping with her, as well as one scene for whoring her out and making a video.

Hope that helps.

syloch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That does help a lot, thanks. I'm guessing Chronos is past that cave where I can't get past the angel girl, how do you do that?

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You might want to check page 17.
I tried that link before but it's way too slow... I've downloaded files from MEGA that were 8 times bigger and yet this 150 MB link takes me 1 hour to get 5% downloaded... plus the word "compressed" stirs me the wrong way...

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing Chronos is past that cave where I can't get past the angel girl, how do you do that?
She doesn't let you pass her for your own good, the forest behind her has an average level of 60. You need to clear the game once, then the Valkyrie will bugger off. Straight ahead you'll find Miumiu, to the left you'll find a village. When you meet Chronos, she'll demand that you run three turns around her while sticking to the fence. Afterwards you can fight her.

akumay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody can say me a solution for this [ image ], the wild creatures can't appear. I don understand japanese.

Last edited:

syloch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She doesn't let you pass her for your own good, the forest behind her has an average level of 60. You need to clear the game once, then the Valkyrie will bugger off. Straight ahead you'll find Miumiu, to the left you'll find a village. When you meet Chronos, she'll demand that you run three turns around her while sticking to the fence. Afterwards you can fight her.
Well, I've beaten the elite 4 and most of my team is in the mid to upper 50s in levels. Maybe I either need a level 60 girl or to see that end cutscene with my starter.

Last edited:

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not own a single girl over 60. I just know that I could pass her after beating the league. Maybe there's a requirement for a specific girl?

syloch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got past her. You have to see the final cut scene for your starter and reload the game before she will let you go past.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger the ghost girl? There's some mention here about seeing her in a store, but which store? Also, I can't seem to get the final cutscene with アモーレ. I already beat the elite four too.

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Scene No. 3 and No. 6, the ending scenes of their respective starters, both require having seen the scene prior to it alongside having finished the game.

Simply sleep with the starter five times, you'll get it. To trigger the final scene, make sure to rent the "good" room, the one for 1000$.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Scene No. 3 and No. 6, the ending scenes of their respective starters, both require having seen the scene prior to it alongside having finished the game.

Simply sleep with the starter five times, you'll get it. To trigger the final scene, make sure to rent the "good" room, the one for 1000$.
I managed to get the two scenes before No. 6, but I can't seem to trigger No. 6 for some reason. Is defeating the elite four enough to consider the game beat, or is there something else I have to do?

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I only got scene 6 to trigger after going back to the Team Rocket leader and getting the starter's final form change.

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help/explain me how to knock down stupid tree's that block ways / items. If no clue which item i need due to moonspeak...

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How does the brewing work?

I guess it can be done by the Guy in the Shrinetown (3rd) were you need to pay 1000g?

Cause whatever i choose nothing happens....

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having some issues I'm playing through a second game with the light girl starter the first time I played through with the dark girl. The first time I had no trouble but this time I've hit the 4th gym and even when I bet the gym leader she doesn't give me anything and talking to her just fights her again.

From what I can understand the starter girl is angry at something I've been to the professor and talked to her but she the 4th gym still won't give me the win, anyone know how to get past this?.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the light + dark have different requirements, I'm stuck post game with the light girl because I don't know how to get her "final" evolution from the gang leader, anyways what I did at the 4th gym was go back outside and I saw the gang leader walking by.. then went back inside and head to the right at the mart and had to buy her something for 500$, then go to the train station and she says something and it finally let me proceed to the next area.

woodenstick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Real late to the party here, but how do I get to the third gym? After beating the 2nd gym, I went through a cave, ended up in a city with some sort of burger shop. But there's no gym in the city, and when I tried to leave the city some message popped up preventing me from going further. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.