What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Ok how the hell does one level up to 60+ ?

because right now I'm stumped, if the game's basically asking me to level my gals off 1k and 2k encounters until they reach 60 then f*ck that noise
Give the girl you want to level up a teddy bear item, and keep fighting in the ntr arena.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Recently went through my old H folder and refound this gem. Was hoping to re-play it from the start, but it wasn't showing in English anymore.

So, can someone give me the link to translation files for the newest version? I have read through the thread's last few pages, but am not seeing anything.

PS, I would try the whole Translate yourself with Wolf thing, but I am terrible when it comes to anything programming/ modding wise. I still can't get Lover's Lab Skyrim mods to work after about 7 months of trying.

Edit; Can I get a link to an already translated version of the game or instructions on how to use Sorter's Sig files to get it translated because I have tried and failed too much.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Give the girl you want to level up a teddy bear item, and keep fighting in the ntr arena.
Don't forget the glasses (you can buy in first town for 1000yen), which increase exp gained.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Recently went through my old H folder and refound this gem. Was hoping to re-play it from the start, but it wasn't showing in English anymore.

So, can someone give me the link to translation files for the newest version? I have read through the thread's last few pages, but am not seeing anything.

PS, I would try the whole Translate yourself with Wolf thing, but I am terrible when it comes to anything programming/ modding wise. I still can't get Lover's Lab Skyrim mods to work after about 7 months of trying.

Edit; Can I get a link to an already translated version of the game or instructions on how to use Sorter's Sig files to get it translated because I have tried and failed too much.
What have you been doing? All you need to do is remove the BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf file with the BasicData and MapData folders, that's it.

Reactions: JAB

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What have you been doing? All you need to do is remove the BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf file with the BasicData and MapData folders, that's it.
Oh, you have to replace those file, not overwrite them. Thanks a lot, man. +Rep

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone say on what post or where translation? Becouse not all items translated in my patch...

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone say on what post or where translation? Becouse not all items translated in my patch...
post #1006 by Sorter.

Translations in his signature, but it isn't a full translation and is for version 1.10.

Seems Sorter might have just given up on finishing the translation as WolfRPG is a bitch to work with.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the translation: Is the chat text translated?

I'm not entirely sure if I patched correctly. Most of the setting stuff at the beginning was translated, but all the chat text is a garbled mess.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Doesn't seem to work running both patches, as I think Sorter's 1.10 patch overrides that one.
They modify some of the same files, yes. You should overwrite the files in Sorter's patch with the ones from the item patch.

About the translation: Is the chat text translated?

I'm not entirely sure if I patched correctly. Most of the setting stuff at the beginning was translated, but all the chat text is a garbled mess.
The menus, names, skills, items, and a small amount of dialog are translated, but the majority of the dialog is untouched.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link to the first post leads to nothing.

Does anyone happen to have a link for the latest version?

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They modify some of the same files, yes. You should overwrite the files in Sorter's patch with the ones from the item patch.
Just to make sure I'm not messing anything up, do you mean replace the basicdata.wolf from sorter's with the one from the item patch? Because from what I can tell it's not having any affect on it (i.e. held items are still in moonspeak like in Sorter's). Unless they weren't translated in the item's patch either.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just to make sure I'm not messing anything up, do you mean replace the basicdata.wolf from sorter's with the one from the item patch? Because from what I can tell it's not having any affect on it (i.e. held items are still in moonspeak like in Sorter's). Unless they weren't translated in the item's patch either.
artificial academy's item patch just contains the one file. Install Sorter's patch (replace BasicData and MapData) and then install the item patch (replace DataBase.dat inside BasicData). All items (held or otherwise) should be translated:

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just to make sure, the patch only affects item etc right? almost no dialogue translated yet?

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know why I can't overwrite my previous save files? Also sometimes when I make a new save, it makes a copy of my previous save instead of a new one.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only played the demo and i want to ask if the capture animation is always the same?

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone explain the mechanics behind times sex by self/others, and NTR? actually i'm also confused about the whole NTR thing in this game, are the gal we found in the wild can already pregnant or something?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sex by others can mean two things, the girl you captures isn't a virgin, or that you used her as a prostitute.
You cannot capture pregnant girls but if you give the man ovulation drug before whoring them out they can become pregnant by another man.

I presume the NTR thing is that if you make a bad choice, your rival gets raped by the team rocket of their pokegirl world.

Status
Not open for further replies.