What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Sex by others can mean two things, the girl you captures isn't a virgin, or that you used her as a prostitute.
You cannot capture pregnant girls but if you give the man ovulation drug before whoring them out they can become pregnant by another man.

I presume the NTR thing is that if you make a bad choice, your rival gets raped by the team rocket of their pokegirl world.
Negative, NTR means "taking" girls from and having your girl "taken" by other players. You can battle other players data by inputting their id at the arena, information about it and even a list of some of the member's ID are on the thread.

Also, you can take girls from other trainers (I'm not sure if you can take all girls, but I know I was taking them from the trainers in the arena).

Info on sex by others though is spot on. Not all girls you catch will be virgins but none will be pregnant, and most girls you "take" will already have had sex.

Last edited:

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry still a bit unclear to me, any difference in stats if the girl is virgin or not? or it simply just show the girl is "virgin or not"

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry still a bit unclear to me, any difference in stats if the girl is virgin or not? or it simply just show the girl is "virgin or not"
Ok. I'll make it a little clear what we meant.

First, no captured girl is a virgin....none....period. Why? Remember how you catch them.

Second, when we were talking about virgins we meant BEFORE you captured them. So it's girls who were virgins before you captured them and girls who already had experience before you captured them.

Third, the only true virgins in your party are the starter girls that were given to you, girls you win from a gacha or something, and girls who are born from eggs.

Fourth, no girls are pregnant before you captured them.

Fifth, there is no stat difference between an experienced girl and a virgin.

Finally, the "sex with you" and "sex with another" is just a tracker. The only thing it affects is how some girls evolve. Nothing more.

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just to elaborate

a girl caught via NTR will gain affection slower

a girl in the wild CAN be a virgin prior to catching them, but...yeah not after the catch for stated reasons

you can actually get a girl with no sexual experience from the gym leaders

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after I beat the shy green haired glasses boss girl in the elevator 7 of pokegal building, what do I do next?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the gin center of chuo the prisioner dont let me in for battle the gin leader
what i have to do

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give me the link to download this please? With english patch please.

Edit: I found the file but everytime I open the file I get the ping pong text the weird symbols and stuff. I don't know whats causing. Help thanks.

Last edited:

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Sayonara: you need to go to the train station, it'll activate a cutscene, allowing you to progress

@Arc: Requirements to pass are a normal type girl, a shiny, cheerful/happy attack (bought from first shop in the game), quick acting drink (bought in the shop in chou, a pregnant girl (ovulation agent + hotel fuckin'), a girl that's at least lvl 45, and 50k in cash

@BigBoss: replace basicdata.wolf and mapdata.wolf with the data and map folders from the patch. Not everything is translated, so a lot of text will still appear in japanese, or in some cases random symbols. Also, make sure you're opening the game with a japanese locale

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i wanna complete my pocketgaldex, but can't find "Ibuki" (cowgirl gal) in Warp Zone 1

is she really exist in warp zone 1 ?

*i haven't capture any girl from colloseum, also i already capture 3 legendary gals from warp zone 1 who show up randomly, only missing Ibuki, gal from warp zone 2 and warp zone 3

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

i wanna complete my pocketgaldex, but can't find "Ibuki" (cowgirl gal) in Warp Zone 1

is she really exist in warp zone 1 ?

*i haven't capture any girl from colloseum, also i already capture 3 legendary gals from warp zone 1 who show up randomly, only missing Ibuki, gal from warp zone 2 and warp zone 3
Ibuki is actually in warp zone 3, exterior part. Just go up from where you warp in and she should be standing next to a blonde npc.

The info on the Dex is incorrect on this part. (Just checked it to confirm.)

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does it have any game it look like this game?
RPG-Collect girl- leveling.

hope to see another version with HD picture(Artwork).

Sorry with stupid ask.
Forget to see Tags below.

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump, but I have a question about the Dome.

Is there a risk of losing team members permanently as they seem to suggest ? (whaddya mean I'm afraid of losing Erona ? ...Yeah maybe I am. ;w; )

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump, but I have a question about the Dome.

Is there a risk of losing team members permanently as they seem to suggest ? (whaddya mean I'm afraid of losing Erona ? ...Yeah maybe I am. ;w; )
There's no risk.

I don't think the game actually matches you up with real people, just AI opponents based on a persons registered girls and profile. So no worries about one of yours actually being taken.

Also, Erona and Amore can't be taken at all (pretty sure the game would shit itself if you somehow had both on one save anyway)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no risk.

I don't think the game actually matches you up with real people, just AI opponents based on a persons registered girls and profile. So no worries about one of yours actually being taken.

Also, Erona and Amore can't be taken at all (pretty sure the game would shit itself if you somehow had both on one save anyway)
Oh that's cool. Pointy ears waifu is safe. In that case, is there a compendium for IDs ?

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh that's cool. Pointy ears waifu is safe. In that case, is there a compendium for IDs ?
Sadly no. Game sort of died off after the final patch and not a lot of people were sharing game IDs in general.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sadly no. Game sort of died off after the final patch and not a lot of people were sharing game IDs in general.

Oh well. Netplay it is then ! Thanks for the quick answer.

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi there, im having trouble with the dome, i can only batle the hope, elite, veteran, and champion leagues, but i cant play vs other saves teams like in previous vercions, know what may be causing this?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A lack of people still playing it no doubt.

I really must do my dark starter playthrough at some point, guess I'd better start trawling the thread for the english patch soon. :p

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kinda hate to ask, but does anyone happen to have a completed save?

Status
Not open for further replies.