What's new

ACT Shota [Poring] Castle of Temptation (RJ382297)

MintCircuit

Reputation score
There is another scene I found in the doll house. Before the house changes, go to the room with the magic seals. Crouch under the bed, then come out. You will get a scene with the maid where you hump her legs.

legol

Reputation score
There's a new progress report on his patreon. Does anyone know anything about it¿?

labov

Reputation score
There's a new progress report on his patreon. Does anyone know anything about it¿?
Yes. I've been a patron of his since Attack It! Devil Legion.

The most recent progress report details his work on the new Stage (the laboratory) and features one of the new enemies, a giant mouse girl thing licking the face of a very afraid player character.

Poring's comment was: "licklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklick"

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yes. I've been a patron of his since Attack It! Devil Legion.

The most recent progress report details his work on the new Stage (the laboratory) and features one of the new enemies, a giant mouse girl thing licking the face of a very afraid player character.

Poring's comment was: "licklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklicklick"

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i would describe it as "scareousing". because i am simultaneously afraid, but curious. go on lab rat. I really want to see your scene.
(note, it also has spider eyes)

legol

Reputation score
Ah yes, saw the rat on twitter. It seems that the new update, the lab, will have 3 different routes. It will come around December.

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, there is suppsoed to be furry route, shoota route and footlong dick route

Kernog

Reputation score
Yup. Route 3 does not really interest me, but the preview for the first one is already catching my interest, because it has (at least one) monster girl that is actually a monster, and not just a normal girl with a tail/horns/wings.

legol

Reputation score
It seems that there's a new progress report, on a 100 yen donation. Does anyone know anything about it?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He just said that he doesn't expect the next stage until 2021, he has a picture of bunny girl masturbating with a carrot while cum is in her vag and concept art for the bunny girl as well as a mystery picture of a creepy silhouette of a giant in the corner of a room with big blue eyes.

Rabbit_After_O_Pat.gif

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm only really looking forward to the robot girl area.
I'm definitely not looking forward to those... armless, legless tentacle monsters.

But that's monster girls for you.

Can't deny that a good majority of the monster designs in MGQ get me soft. Mostly Setouchi's girls tbqh.

I wonder if the boss for this region has been shown yet. I also remember him saying that he heard people's disappointment with the sexual content of the boss of the second level so I'm pretty excited for what's gonna change in that regard. Either way, the next update's probably gonna be his biggest yet.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He said that this one area (the enlargement section of forbidden lab) is larger than both Obsidian hall and Doll house. He thinks the game can be special and intends to have longer production time, especially on this area because its going to be very unique. The level of detail is astonishing.

I'm going to guess that this area has to do with semen harvesting to feed/inseminate those tentacled creatures, one of the other images shows a couple of huge white vats with jars of growing monster girls moving along behind it.

Creator also says he wants to do an RPG at some point.

1605069756339.png

This one is gonna be great folks.

legol

Reputation score
He said that this one area (the enlargement section of forbidden lab) is larger than both Obsidian hall and Doll house. He thinks the game can be special and intends to have longer production time, especially on this area because its going to be very unique. The level of detail is astonishing.

I'm going to guess that this area has to do with semen harvesting to feed/inseminate those tentacled creatures, one of the other images shows a couple of huge white vats with jars of growing monster girls moving along behind it.

View attachment 35900

This one is gonna be great folks.

Yeah, the design on the backgrounds on this future update (The forbidden laboratory) are simply amazing. He's putting an amazing effort. Hope everything goes according to plan for him and he doesn't overwork himself

Attachments

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Oh, it's male protagonist reverse "rape." Pass.
Nobody goes into the NTR orc gangbang games and says the opposite. Why are you here?
OOOOOooooohhhhh!!!!
My favorite genre of games.

Hmmm... I'm a little hesitant tho. His strategy RPG was a little messed up because of the game's complexity completely ruining the erotic atmosphere.

Castle of Temptation is much better than his last game, and I feel that one of the reasons this is the case is because it's a puzzle platformer.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If its just an RPG with in combat animations I think that'd be fine. There are plenty of good examples they can draw from.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, it's male protagonist reverse "rape." Pass.
Nobody asked and I'm positive that nobody cares.

OOOOOooooohhhhh!!!!
My favorite genre of games.

Hmmm... I'm a little hesitant tho. His strategy RPG was a little messed up because of the game's complexity completely ruining the erotic atmosphere.

Castle of Temptation is much better than his last game, and I feel that one of the reasons this is the case is because it's a puzzle platformer.
I actually really enjoyed his last game, i like RPGs too and i'd be very interested in it. The only problems i see are that the dev isn't native Japanese and i doubt he is fluent in it. The english translation of CoT and Devil Legion are pretty rough, but the gameplay is the biggest draw, so that doesn't matter quite as much, furthermore, the dev clearly excels at animation, so perhaps the rpg would be something more along the lines of milking farm, which uses heavy animation and alot less writing. At any rate, the dev has my full attention, i just wish other devs followed his lead and went out of their way to be a little more creative rather than copying each other's idea with different art.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
milking farm, which uses heavy animation and alot less writing.
Is milking farm even a game.
Like... I have a lot of respect for milking farm on an artistic level. No respect for it on a gameplay level though.