What's new

ACT Shota [Poring] Castle of Temptation (RJ382297)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UNBIRTHED BY SCARY FROG WOMAN. LETS GOOOOOOOO

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just call it vore. Only easterners use such a weird term like unbirth.
It's quite common in the vore community to specify the type of vore, as most think of "oral vore" when they hear "vore".
People who know UB is commonly considered a sub-category are properly a minority outside the vore community.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It actually genuinely surprised me the first time I saw it, and it stuck in my head. I'm actually much more partial to the two mouse girls. And actually the mini frogs aren't bad either.
Nothing in the shota route was any good though, and the big dick route kinda blew as well. Not just sexually, but how it played too. Such a slog. Turning mobility down to 0 is never good for gameplay.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Because that is what I was interested in talking about.
But you had said, "is it still shota?"
Not would it be legal.

That being said, there are a few JAV actresses that look like children even though they're adults, and in Japan anyway, they're allowed to work in the JAV industry. I think underage laws exist because the governments think that without a certain amount of life experience the individual can't make good decisions for themselves.

Personally, I'd say all that matters is mental age and consent between both parties.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bad news, the dev was not only denied but banned by Steam which means he can't put CoT on Steam, as a result he has lost almost all interest in continuing the game and feels like hes going to wrap it up and ship it to Dlsite sooner rather than later. Its really too bad because he had originally planned for 7-9 levels, now its looking like it will be the tutorial and the two existing levels and something resembling a third unless he changes his mind, but i think hes really upset that he can't maximize his profit with Steam.

All because the segment he submitted (tutorial) was determined to contain underage content ( which is debatable).

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Bad news, the dev was not only denied but banned by Steam which means he can't put CoT on Steam, as a result he has lost almost all interest in continuing the game and feels like hes going to wrap it up and ship it to Dlsite sooner rather than later. Its really too bad because he had originally planned for 7-9 levels, now its looking like it will be the tutorial and the two existing levels and something resembling a third unless he changes his mind, but i think hes really upset that he can't maximize his profit with Steam.

All because the segment he submitted (tutorial) was determined to contain underage content ( which is debatable).
Only so much he can do with this game's formula anyway.
You move in various regions with various gimmiks.

The draw to each region is the gimmik, and when you get used to the gimmik it loses interest so another gimmik must be introduced.

I'm much more interested in the concept for his next game which is a card game with adult content.

___

That being said, I didn't expect him to have such high expectations and rely so heavily on Steam. His game clearly has underage content. Protagonist turns into a child for one of the scenes, and the imp enemies act and look like precocious young teens. Steam had the potential to really revitalize the adult gaming sphere when Alicesoft saw how much success the original Evenicle did on Steam, and other adult game devs saw how valuable the platform was. It's too bad Steam is allergic to more money.

Poring's known to have strong outbursts tho...

I doubt the final game will be a weak game. I hope he learns about itch.io and that he uses that platform to make some more money.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's too bad Steam is allergic to more money.
Probably got something to do with cartoon paedophilia being illegal in a number of countries, to be fair. With payment companies like Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, etc cancelling services to companies they don't approve of, I think Steam is making the right decision for their own interests.

Sorry lolichads for your loss on this one.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't discount the influence of China in this decision, they've had games from Taiwan killed before, the primary language in CoT is Chinese and Chinese people are able to access the international version of steam via VPN, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that this title got the death penalty for a combination of this and the fact that the Imp is shorter than the protagonist and has small breasts.

Once again, i believe the dev said on twitter that he only submitted the first stage for review and while the imp is technically a loli, many games have gotten warnings and told to resubmit when that shit is out of the game. Not here. the question is why?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not here. the question is why?
Well, if auto translate is correct, he actually stated that the characters were underaged.

Sort of eliminates any possibility of them being a late bloomer I suppose.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That seems like a pretty easy decision by them then. I mean, beyond the first level there is a pretty obvious age regression stage that you couldn't rely lie about. I wonder if he knows that Loli is illegal in other western countries where Steam also exists?

Also, and heres an original thought -- Gabe Newell has moved to New Zealand and taken some Valve staff with him, Loli is a legal gray area in that country and people have been convicted for crimes related to the subject in the past. Apparently distributing such material is punishable, meaning that platform would be in all kinds of trouble if it provided that stuff.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Probably got something to do with cartoon paedophilia being illegal in a number of countries, to be fair. With payment companies like Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, etc cancelling services to companies they don't approve of, I think Steam is making the right decision for their own interests.

Sorry lolichads for your loss on this one.
Lolichads lol.

I wonder how DLsite manages... It's technically a US based company. Though it doesn't rely too heavily on other payment processors and has its own payment handler.
Also, itch.io seems to be pretty carefree with the content on its platform too.

But... I guess Steam is a monster. It's so big in size, that it comes with the benefits of a lot of eyes and sales. A lot of eyes and being large also comes with the demerits of them not being allowed one fuck up or marketing disaster.

I feel bad for Poring though... It's looking more and more like a miracle that Smash Boy ever got through and we'll probably never see another smash boy again.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Poring made a mega long post on Patreon. Where he said he was going to finish Mother Chapel due to the Patreon subs then move on and make a new game, he would try to resubmit CoT to steam at a later date with edits. (probably after a year or two).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder how DLsite manages... It's technically a US based company. Though it doesn't rely too heavily on other payment processors and has its own payment handler.
Also, itch.io seems to be pretty carefree with the content on its platform too.
Wait, where did you get that information from? As far as I know, DLSite's main office is based in Japan. And even the groups they belong to are also based in Japan so......???????

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are H games really that profitable on steam? I'd never buy there. I actually know some of my steam friends IRL. "hey uhhhhh what the fuck is castle of temptation?"

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wait, where did you get that information from? As far as I know, DLSite's main office is based in Japan. And even the groups they belong to are also based in Japan so......???????
Dlsite's headquarters are in Tokyo.

May 2010, become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Geo Corporation as a result of share transfer.

Geo Corporation is based in Florida.