What's new

ACT Shota [Poring] Castle of Temptation (RJ382297)

human3452

Reputation score
i got the paradise key for level 2, which i believe is supposed to be the gallery key. wheres the gallery? should mention, i dont have the paradise key for level 1.
found the first one. you can step on pipes in the big fake chest room. go to the top left and there is a hidden door. but i dont know how to escape after getting the key

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
found the first one. you can step on pipes in the big fake chest room. go to the top left and there is a hidden door. but i dont know how to escape after getting the key
Pick up the rightmost box, then go to the leftmost side of the room. There's a switch behind the wall.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I beat the second boss and was sent back to the waiting room(starting zone). The girl then congratulated me and said something about a souvenir shop. Does anyone know what that means?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so where do you find the keys and what do they do ? i havent run into it either in lvl 1 or 2
The Paradise key is some a yet-to-be implemented part of the game. It can be gained in level 2, but not level 1 (without getting a bad end) It serves no purpose yet, so i wouldn't worry about it too much rn.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So I beat the second boss and was sent back to the waiting room(starting zone). The girl then congratulated me and said something about a souvenir shop. Does anyone know what that means?
Pretty sure that only $10 supporters get access to the version with the gallery.

The Paradise key is some a yet-to-be implemented part of the game. It can be gained in level 2, but not level 1 (without getting a bad end) It serves no purpose yet, so i wouldn't worry about it too much rn.
No. It's possible to get both Paradise keys and still live. They don't do anything though...

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I must say, human dildo. An underrated, underappreciated fetish, and I'm glad it's getting representation. That scene....aces.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Given that Poring seems to have a pretty decent grasp of English (at least based on what little I've seen) is it safe to assume there is an English option for the game itself?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I must say, human dildo. An underrated, underappreciated fetish, and I'm glad it's getting representation. That scene....aces.
Yeah, I was super looking forward to her boss scene because of that capture scene but man did it disappoint.
Stage 1 boss is the best so far.
Given that Poring seems to have a pretty decent grasp of English (at least based on what little I've seen) is it safe to assume there is an English option for the game itself?
There's an english language option

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This demo was amazing. I dont have the money to constantly throw support at him but he definitely has the support i can afford to give.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey, so, there are some pretty easy to miss scenes that are pretty obscure, and without a gallery theres no way for anyone to know they missed them. I may as well list some of the ones i found.

first boss: if you refuse to play her game you'll be deemed "uncooperative", resulting in an unbirthing scene. Simply press nothing and let the timer run out.

level 2, normal castle, in the room with all the dolls, at the end there are three purple goat(?) girl dolls, the one in the center is real. if you fuck the doll next to her and cum she gets mad and forces you to keep fucking the doll. it features ballbusting(?) the smear frames make it hard to tell if she kicks your ass or between the legs. up to you i guess.

level 2: Maybe not obscure, but in the "evil" castle, in the pink slime room, the dolls actually have a unique scene if they grab you. It goes on loooooong. It's a zombification in a way. also, getting spit on turns you into a puppet. I ignored then my first playthrough assuming they'd just do what the normal dolls do. I can't have been the only one, so slime it up.

level 1 again, to be CLEAR, even though its been stated before. the room with the big glowing chest. you can climb the pillars. climb left. false wall. press up twice for secret door. take paradise key.
to live: another false wall to the left with a button.
to get a scene i personally enjoy, enter "employees only" and get turned into what is basically a public use sybian. niceeeee

Egoryan

Reputation score
hey, so, there are some pretty easy to miss scenes that are pretty obscure, and without a gallery theres no way for anyone to know they missed them. I may as well list some of the ones i found.

first boss: if you refuse to play her game you'll be deemed "uncooperative", resulting in an unbirthing scene. Simply press nothing and let the timer run out.

level 2, normal castle, in the room with all the dolls, at the end there are three purple goat(?) girl dolls, the one in the center is real. if you fuck the doll next to her and cum she gets mad and forces you to keep fucking the doll. it features ballbusting(?) the smear frames make it hard to tell if she kicks your ass or between the legs. up to you i guess.

level 2: Maybe not obscure, but in the "evil" castle, in the pink slime room, the dolls actually have a unique scene if they grab you. It goes on loooooong. It's a zombification in a way. also, getting spit on turns you into a puppet. I ignored then my first playthrough assuming they'd just do what the normal dolls do. I can't have been the only one, so slime it up.

level 1 again, to be CLEAR, even though its been stated before. the room with the big glowing chest. you can climb the pillars. climb left. false wall. press up twice for secret door. take paradise key.
to get a scene i personally enjoy, enter "employees only" and get turned into what is basically a public use sybian. niceeeee
for some reason, "employees only" scene is bugged for me, its just door and sounds, but animation is invisible

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
for some reason, "employees only" scene is bugged for me, its just door and sounds, but animation is invisible
This is fixed in the most recent .21 version of the game. It was a known issue in version .2

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres another where if you are naked and go into the staff area and speak with the doll in there sitting at the table.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Well if we're talking about "secret" scenes. Than I found one kinda.
The non-slime version of the dolls actually have a sex scene with the protagonist while he's in his doll state.

It's impossible to meet the non-slime version of the dolls and an enemy that can turn you into a doll normally though. The only way to get this scene is by going to chapter 2, doing what you can to turn the mansion into a scary mansion, NOT GO INTO THE SLIME DOOR ROOM. But keep going forward until you get chased by the scary mechanical doll. If it catches you, it'll take you to the slime doll room with you as a puppet. The enemies won't be slime dolls but regular dolls though.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If we are still taking about secret scenes then there is one on level 2 castle cafe. In the normal version of the cafe if you enter the room you can interact with the doll by pressing "h" next to her table. There isn't a prompt for it, but if you press "h" you will start masturbating into her cup.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Theres another where if you are naked and go into the staff area and speak with the doll in there sitting at the table.
Which staff room are you talking about? I can't see one in the Stage 1 employee room.

It is in stage 2? given a doll is involved...

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been searching for a staff area for Stage 2 and Havent found one. I feel like they might be referring to the cafe.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I say, until there's a gallery implemented, there's never a wrong time to bring up secret scenes.

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated the OP.

Hopefully I mentioned every secret.

edit:
I must say, the Succubus "King" unbirth animation is underwhelming.