What's new

ACT Shota [Poring] Castle of Temptation (RJ382297)

legol

Reputation score
If anyone is interested, asked poring on twitter about how the update is going. He answered that he's at 60% done, and needs about 3 months to complete it.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
So apparently next update with Lab gona come out at the end of may\begginig of june, and its gona have as much content inside as all of the game at the moment.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Makes sense, the level apparently has like three routes each with their own set of Monster Girls w/ H Scenes, may as well be three levels in one. And that's assuming they don't add other content outside of the level either.

yusk

Reputation score
the third level got released today, but its for patreons only (for 5 dollars) :(

cell943

Reputation score
People are refreshing F95 for it so frequently it briefly crashed the site.
Edit: There's a link to the new version there now.

Last edited:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save file with access to the lab? I've long since lost my old files and really don't want to re-play the second stage.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Anyone have a save file with access to the lab? I've long since lost my old files and really don't want to re-play the second stage.
Umm.. The newest version comes with a save, that's right before the newest area.
Game's super short anyway. Took me what... 30 minutes to pass the first two stages.

cell943

Reputation score
Umm.. The newest version comes with a save, that's right before the newest area.
Game's super short anyway. Took me what... 30 minutes to pass the first two stages.
He's referring to the third stage that just came out. There are technically 5 stages and three bosses and three mini-bosses now.

That said, F95 has a full save available.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah, I somehow missed that and just made the assumption that it wasn't there before opening the game Thanks for pointing it out!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Poring further solidifies his greatness, not everyone has the imagination of Xelvy, but i dare say that Poring as outdone even him with the final boss of forbidden lab. As a Xelvy fan and a supporter of Poring since his Patreon subs were in he low teens, this is everything i could have wanted and more.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Poring further solidifies his greatness, not everyone has the imagination of Xelvy, but i dare say that Poring as outdone even him with the final boss of forbidden lab. As a Xelvy fan and a supporter of Poring since his Patreon subs were in he low teens, this is everything i could have wanted and more.
I disagree on the boss of the region, but the enemies of the region were really nice.
The shota, and beast paths especially were really good.

The robot maid's bed cowgirl was really aggressive and nice. Best scene for the shota angle.
Surprisingly the beast path had two really good scenes. The bunny girl 3some in reverse amazon is really hot, and the giant mouse demon's squatting cowgirl is also really hot.

Big dick path was awful. Not only was the first stage really tedious and unsexy, but the penis birth in the 3rd part was aweful, and the tiny tentacle girls scene was also not that hot.

Can't complain too much though... There were A LOT of good new scenes.

amazingman302

Reputation score
I don't think individual saves are helpful, but with this you should have all three levels unlocked at the start.
Enjoy.
Yeah it doesn't work for mine but a good tutorial could help me get the rest of the areas unlocked.

orthas

Reputation score
aside from that save you need to attach the actual save game, cuz with this save only controls get changed

cell943

Reputation score
Best scene for the shota angle.
Is it really still shota if you shrink a fully grown, adult man? Or is it just about looks?
US legal court has ruled it's purely age related, I know. There was a case of a woman who has a genetic condition causing her to look permanently underage despite being in her thirties (like Andy Milonakis). Her boyfriend was charged with...something. I'm not sure if it was assault of a minor or pedophilia-related charges (maybe just sued). The case was dismissed (as it should be), because she was a full-grown adult able to make informed choices about entering romantic relationships. Note, the boyfriend did have prior convictions related to pedophilia, so I'm sure that was the fuel for pursuing legal action.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Is it really still shota if you shrink a fully grown, adult man? Or is it just about looks?
US legal court has ruled it's purely age related, I know. There was a case of a woman who has a genetic condition causing her to look permanently underage despite being in her thirties (like Andy Milonakis). Her boyfriend was charged with...something. I'm not sure if it was assault of a minor or pedophilia-related charges (maybe just sued). The case was dismissed (as it should be), because she was a full-grown adult able to make informed choices about entering romantic relationships. Note, the boyfriend did have prior convictions related to pedophilia, so I'm sure that was the fuel for pursuing legal action.
Yes it's just looks.
Why are you looking at this from a legal perspective?

This is from a fetish perspective. What it means "legally" and what it means from a fetish perspective are completely different.
People who like straight shota don't care how old the shota is internally, just like how people who like loli don't care how old the loli is internally.