What's new

Possible RP situation (Bracing for impact...)

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Like the title says, I've had an idea for a possible RP deal: Running a simple deal, maybe even a one-shot of sorts, over a voice chat, like Skype.

There's been some occasional discussion both on the forum and in the shoutbox about how wacky some of my offline RP-ing experiences get. Know that [Sc8]Hardware was involved in those as well. Currently, I'm kind of feeling that some of the attempts to convey the zany through posts haven't really worked, so I'm willing to try doing a voice-chat session.

Should it go anywhere, there's a chance that Hardware may either end up co-GMing, or even main GMing it. And to pre-emptively answer a question that will likely crop up, in all likelihood any smut will likely be handled with a mere statement of occurance, and perhaps a dice roll to see how well things went, if necessary.

Should I be the one who ends up GMing, it'll likely be something using my PF RCSD.

Should Hardware end up GM, I could see it being a few different possibilities, likely with some system or another. But there's no guarantee he'll even want to be involved.

*Braces for the massive "Voice chat? STFU!"*

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Possible RP situation (Bracing for impact...)

Consider me intrigued and preparing to make a character.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should it go anywhere, there's a chance that Hardware may either end up co-GMing, or even main GMing it.
Uhhh. Didn't he already GM something for like... all of three posts, before not being able to anymore.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sort of. However, part of the situation behind that is done.

That kind of died out because he was busy with a huge-ass production with the local theater group. Said production is long since over.

That combined with a run-in with the flu nuked things. Also, he's since stated that he finds it hard to GM without being able to vocally interact with his players. Doing a voice-chat deal *should* theoretically remove that second issue.

The major theatrical production and massive sickness issues also shouldn't be problems for a short-run deal like what I'm talking about.

Then again, I'm also not even sure he's going to wind up involved directly in this anyway. He did not confirm.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ohokaythen.

Also, aaAaAA voicechatnothanks.